Errors from SCS Uploader

fk3500

Errors from SCS Uploader

#1 Post by fk3500 » 05 May 2023 12:58

Hi all,

for years I am playing with my two mods "Hard Economy" and "UnLocked". Last year I decided to upload them to the Steam Workshop but the UnLocked Mod gives me trouble - still.
These two mods work very well together and I would like to upload the UnLocked mod as well.
I am using the mod as a local mod and it works just fine, but as mentioned before, the SCS Uploader is complaining...
What I don't understand is, that all files are untouched and unchanged, just the line with the "Unlocked = xx" is set to "Unlocked = 0"
The SCS Uploader complains about missing preview pics and some other things, but as said, I haven't changed anything in that perspective...
Can anybody give me a hint!?

The errors are:
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/chassis/scs_foodtank/single_48_sp.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_chassis_data defined in /def/vehicle/trailer_owned/scs.foodtank/chassis/ch_48_sp.sii
ERROR [00005] (/latest/def/vehicle/trailer_owned/scs.fueltank/accessory/f_fender/empty.sii): At least interior_model or exterior_model must be set to valid model descriptor file.
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/chassis/scs_livestock/ch_48_3ax.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_chassis_data defined in /def/vehicle/trailer_owned/scs.livestock/chassis/ch_48_3a.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/chassis/scs_livestock/ch_48_2ax.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_chassis_data defined in /def/vehicle/trailer_owned/scs.livestock/chassis/ch_48_f.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/chassis/scs_livestock/ch_48_2ax_spread.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_chassis_data defined in /def/vehicle/trailer_owned/scs.livestock/chassis/ch_48_sp.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_xenon_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/freightliner.cascadia2019/head_light/led.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/freightliner.cascadia2019/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/intnational.9900i/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/westernstar.57x/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/intnational.lonestar/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/intnational.lt/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/kenworth.t680/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00012] (/latest/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_set/kenworth_w900/dashbrd_set_1.dlc_toys.pmd): [fs] Failed to open file '/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_set/kenworth_w900/dashbrd_set_1.dlc_toys.pmd' in the read_only mode.
ERROR [00012] (/latest/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_set/kenworth_w900/dashbrd_set_1.dlc_toys.pmd): [ld] Failed to open '/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_set/kenworth_w900/dashbrd_set_1.dlc_toys.pmd'.
ERROR [00008] (/latest/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_set/kenworth_w900/dashbrd_set_1.dlc_toys.pmd): Unable to load model descriptor referenced by accessory addon data definition (/def/vehicle/truck/kenworth.w900/accessory/set_dashbrd/set1.sii).
ERROR [00005] (/latest/def/vehicle/truck/kenworth.w900/accessory/set_dashbrd/set1.sii): At least interior_model or exterior_model must be set to valid model descriptor file.
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/kenworth.w900/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_xenon_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/mack.anthem/head_light/led.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/mack.anthem/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/peterbilt.389/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00012] (/latest/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_set/peterbilt_579/dashbrd_set_1.dlc_toys.pmd): [fs] Failed to open file '/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_set/peterbilt_579/dashbrd_set_1.dlc_toys.pmd' in the read_only mode.
ERROR [00012] (/latest/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_set/peterbilt_579/dashbrd_set_1.dlc_toys.pmd): [ld] Failed to open '/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_set/peterbilt_579/dashbrd_set_1.dlc_toys.pmd'.
ERROR [00008] (/latest/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_set/peterbilt_579/dashbrd_set_1.dlc_toys.pmd): Unable to load model descriptor referenced by accessory addon data definition (/def/vehicle/truck/peterbilt.579/accessory/set_dashbrd/set1.sii).
ERROR [00005] (/latest/def/vehicle/truck/peterbilt.579/accessory/set_dashbrd/set1.sii): At least interior_model or exterior_model must be set to valid model descriptor file.
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/peterbilt.579/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00012] (/latest/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_decors/toystandchewing_gum_set1_ext.pmd): [fs] Failed to open file '/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_decors/toystandchewing_gum_set1_ext.pmd' in the read_only mode.
ERROR [00012] (/latest/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_decors/toystandchewing_gum_set1_ext.pmd): [ld] Failed to open '/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_decors/toystandchewing_gum_set1_ext.pmd'.
ERROR [00008] (/latest/vehicle/truck/upgrade/interior_decors/toystandchewing_gum_set1_ext.pmd): Unable to load model descriptor referenced by accessory addon data definition (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.vnl/accessory/toysofa/chewing_gum_set1.sii).
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/volvo.vnl/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_xenon_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/westernstar.49x/head_light/led.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/westernstar.49x/head_light/standard.sii
ERROR [00002] (/latest/material/ui/accessory/lamp_standard_01.mat): Unable to find preview icon for accessory_head_lights_data defined in /def/vehicle/truck/westernstar.5700xe/head_light/standard.sii

Thanks in advance for your help and advises.
Willet

Re: Errors from SCS Uploader

#2 Post by Willet » 08 Jun 2023 09:58

From other thread

" i have the suspicion you just drag and drop the new files into the existing mod to test it ingame and then upload it with all the unused automats still inside the automat folder, if you do that no wonder you get validation errors because there doesnt exist a model for the material to use

if you upload to SW always reconvert the whole mod and use the conversion tools output, dont just throw it into the older version or at least delete the automat folder before you do it so all unused automat files are gone"
fk3500

#3 Post by fk3500 » 23 Jun 2023 09:38

Hi Willet, sorry for my late reply and thx for your help. I am actually not using any mat files or folders. What you see is the link inside the "def/Trucks or Trailers" Folders where all the info about the unlocks is stored.
And the funny thing is, I am not changing any paths, so I don't really understand why the uploader is complaining. Also, I never uploaded the mod because of these errors...
But I have to confess, I am not a programmer, so, maybe the error is actually quite easy, just I don't see it...
Thanks again for your help.
xXCARL1992Xx

#4 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 23 Jun 2023 09:44

use updated def files, you say "for years i used" in these years the def files made changes because names changed for icons and what not, just because it works ingame doesnt mean it will work with the uploader because it cross references everything inside the files
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]

Return to “Help center - player to player”