(SCS READ PLS) RL stuff that should be in Game

RubberRabbit

(SCS READ PLS) RL stuff that should be in Game

#1 Post by RubberRabbit » 10 Jun 2023 00:18

I know others have posted the same things but it doesn't seem as though we're being listened to, maybe if people keep putting the same stuff you all may actually implement them. I'm a former RL truck driver and I've been in them since I was a baby. Things I would like in the game listed like to see first at the top.
1:Can we please get manual gear shift cabins/accessories and CB accessories put in the game, why is every cabin for automatic? I want official ones and not mods, I haven't found a good CB mod and the ones I've seen on youtube are not in the right place in the truck. The shifter mods are still being put in a cabin that's made for the automatic models of the trucks.
2:The ability to realistically slide our tandems rather we have a load or not, instead of the 2 choices of all the way forward or back, in the US it's illegal to have the tandems on the trailer slid all the way back on 53' trailers due to bridge laws, and a bonus would be having to slide based on weight distribution. This can be toggled on or off like other things for those who want a more realistic sim or not.
3: Please put OFFICIAL older model truck in your game; specifically Peterbuilt, Kenworth, and Freightliner

I have another post that goes into more detail and has a couple more things, if you read this please read the other for a more in-depth explanation.
I love the work you all have done on this game but I still can't fathom how some of the most important aspects of trucking are still not in the game, please read my other post and consider finally putting these things in the trucking SIMULATION..

Thank you for your consideration and keep up the good work.
Bluedually4x4

Re: (SCS READ PLS) RL stuff that should be in Game

#2 Post by Bluedually4x4 » 12 Jun 2023 20:36

I do agree some more older trucks in game would be nice to see.
nater6540

#3 Post by nater6540 » 01 Aug 2023 20:01

RubberRabbit wrote: 10 Jun 2023 00:18 I know others have posted the same things but it doesn't seem as though we're being listened to, maybe if people keep putting the same stuff you all may actually implement them. I'm a former RL truck driver and I've been in them since I was a baby. Things I would like in the game listed like to see first at the top.
1:Can we please get manual gear shift cabins/accessories and CB accessories put in the game, why is every cabin for automatic? I want official ones and not mods, I haven't found a good CB mod and the ones I've seen on youtube are not in the right place in the truck. The shifter mods are still being put in a cabin that's made for the automatic models of the trucks.
2:The ability to realistically slide our tandems rather we have a load or not, instead of the 2 choices of all the way forward or back, in the US it's illegal to have the tandems on the trailer slid all the way back on 53' trailers due to bridge laws, and a bonus would be having to slide based on weight distribution. This can be toggled on or off like other things for those who want a more realistic sim or not.
3: Please put OFFICIAL older model truck in your game; specifically Peterbuilt, Kenworth, and Freightliner

I have another post that goes into more detail and has a couple more things, if you read this please read the other for a more in-depth explanation.
I love the work you all have done on this game but I still can't fathom how some of the most important aspects of trucking are still not in the game, please read my other post and consider finally putting these things in the trucking SIMULATION..

Um, what??? It might be illegal to slide tandems backwards, but only in certain states, legality varies from one state to another.
RubberRabbit

#4 Post by RubberRabbit » 18 Aug 2023 07:56

nater6540 wrote: 01 Aug 2023 20:01
RubberRabbit wrote: 10 Jun 2023 00:18 I know others have posted the same things but it doesn't seem as though we're being listened to, maybe if people keep putting the same stuff you all may actually implement them. I'm a former RL truck driver and I've been in them since I was a baby. Things I would like in the game listed like to see first at the top.

Um, what??? It might be illegal to slide tandems backwards, but only in certain states, legality varies from one state to another.
I said it's illegal to slide them ALL the way back on 53' trailers, other than like 1 state IT IS ILLEGAL. A good rule of thumb is to not put the mudflaps past where the trailer doors latch

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”