Cargo system improvements

jab98

Cargo system improvements

#1 Post by jab98 » 14 May 2023 17:01

I’d like to purpose a simple cargo system improvement that doesn’t seem like it may add much but it does make things slightly more realistic in my opinion. That improvement is allowing modders to be able to decide whether cargos are only for freight market trailers, owned trailers, or both as they are adding cargos to trailer and map projects. Or perhaps it could be relative to the company that is accepting the cargo rather than the cargo itself whichever is easier would be best I think.

The reason I believe this makes things a bit more realistic is because certain places/cargos are more suitable for drop and hook loads (freight market trailers) and some are more suited for live unload (owned trailers in the cargo market) and some are fine for both.
trainguy_gaming

Re: Cargo system improvements

#2 Post by trainguy_gaming » 04 Jun 2023 18:32

jab98 wrote: 14 May 2023 17:01 I’d like to purpose a simple cargo system improvement that doesn’t seem like it may add much but it does make things slightly more realistic in my opinion. That improvement is allowing modders to be able to decide whether cargos are only for freight market trailers, owned trailers, or both as they are adding cargos to trailer and map projects. Or perhaps it could be relative to the company that is accepting the cargo rather than the cargo itself whichever is easier would be best I think.

The reason I believe this makes things a bit more realistic is because certain places/cargos are more suitable for drop and hook loads (freight market trailers) and some are more suited for live unload (owned trailers in the cargo market) and some are fine for both.
I agree
free1959

Re: Cargo system improvements

#3 Post by free1959 » 10 Jun 2023 01:08

I wish they would implement logical load/unload points for flatbeds. IRL you would almost never back in between trailer at a loading dock to unload a flatbed.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”