XML file for ModStudio2 of the new version of the Kast Tandems

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Mike Zadra

XML file for ModStudio2 of the new version of the Kast Tandems

#1 Post by Mike Zadra » 10 Jun 2023 08:54

I prepared the *.xml files to put in ModStudio2 to skin the new Kast tandems...
There are the Scania S, R, P and G from Eugene, the MAN TGX (Euro6 and 2020), the DAF XF, XG, XG+ 2021 and the Renault Range T
Extracted from the *.rar file, they must be inserted in this path: C:\Users\"UserName"\Documents\Mods Studio 2\UserVehicles.

XML_file_for_ModStudio2_of_the_new_version_of_the_Kast_Tandems.rar - 41 KB

I hope they are useful to you, but if someone wants to help me make the file for RJL's Scania R-S, I would be very grateful

ho preparato i file *.xml da mettere nel ModStudio2 per skinnare i nuovi tandem di Kast...
Ci sono gli Scania S, R, P e G di Eugene, i MAN TGX (Euro6 e 2020), il DAF XF, XG, XG+ 2021 e il Renault Range T
Estratti dal file *.rar, vanno inseriti in questo percorso: C:\Users\"UserName"\Documents\Mods Studio 2\UserVehicles.

XML_file_for_ModStudio2_of_the_new_version_of_the_Kast_Tandems.rar - 41 KB

spero vi siano utili, se invece qualcuno vuole aiutarmi a fare il file per lo Scania R-S di RJL, gliene sarei molto grato
[ external image ]
I'm Italian, I don't know English, I use google translate...
If I write something wrong or that you don't understand, it's not my fault, I don't mean to offend anyone
btk1973

Re: XML file for ModStudio2 of the new version of the Kast Tandems

#2 Post by btk1973 » 10 Jun 2023 18:27

Hi Mike, huge compliments for your wonderful work. it works fantastic.
btk1973

#3 Post by btk1973 » 18 Jun 2023 13:18

Hi Mike, one question to your xml. How does your created skins look like espacially at the number plates.? Can you send me a picture ? At my skins there are no scs numberplate in Front and innthe back.
Mike Zadra

#4 Post by Mike Zadra » 18 Jun 2023 22:13

the kast mod doesn't have the scs plates... only the norwegian one (or swedish i don't remember) and the finnish one... and i don't remember if i inserted the lines to make the personalized plates... next week i check again
[ external image ]
I'm Italian, I don't know English, I use google translate...
If I write something wrong or that you don't understand, it's not my fault, I don't mean to offend anyone
Nicklas23

#5 Post by Nicklas23 » 30 Jul 2023 10:47

Do you know where I can find xml file for ekeri tandem?
Nicklas23

#7 Post by Nicklas23 » 31 Jul 2023 16:15

Where Can I find an invitation to his Discord?

Return to “Help requests”