American internet radios - links to streams

Dodge34

Re: American internet radios - links to streams

#131 Post by Dodge34 » 02 Jun 2016 18:09

For anyone that want a great country radio station for the Arizona, I got this one for you beware to replace the yourchoice part with a valid available number on your list :

stream_data[yourchoice]: "http://crystalout.surfernetwork.com:800 ... P3|Arizona Real Country KSWG|Country|EN|64|1"
Space_Night

#132 Post by Space_Night » 23 Sep 2016 21:24

I stream this http://www.1033therange.com/ when playing ATS
Tigizoo

#134 Post by Tigizoo » 27 Oct 2016 14:39

Any thoughts of creating a sticky for radio station listings (with the proper format)?

On another note regarding this topic, I have tried to create my own list by grabbing streams from shoutcast. Are there any other recommended sites that you get a directory of radio streams that you append to the "live_streams.sii" file?
Necrosapien1

#135 Post by Necrosapien1 » 18 Nov 2016 15:25

I would love to have the station I DJ for playing while I am driving. We are a fully licensed station. We so interviews and such as well. Playing ROCK/Metal. http://www.adrenaline101radio.com/
amtmodding

#136 Post by amtmodding » 23 Nov 2016 01:36

i have been trying and trying to make this cb channel 19 live stream to work but i just cant seam to get it.. anyone able to help? also is there a way to adjust the volume on an individual stream? i have one i really like but i cant hear it over my 3406.. thanks in advance :!:
bobgrey1997

#137 Post by bobgrey1997 » 24 Jun 2017 12:35

Not sure if anyone still watches this thread, but I just got an AMAZING idea!
SCS, why don't you make contact with iHeartRadio and Spotify (arguably the two most popular music apps in the United States) and integrate them directly to the game. This would mean that as long as I haveATS/ETS2 and iHeartRadio and/or Spotify, I can access them and stream music with them straight from the game, as well as change station/playlist. All with keybinding similar to the in-game radio we currently have.
The reason I suggest this is that the majority of radio stations in the United States are iHeart stations, meaning you can't stream them in-game. So, why not partner with iHeart and call it done, problem solved. Also, many players who listen to music want to port in playlist of songs, but can't afford to buy hundreds of $2 songs, so we just make a playlist on Spotify which can only be heard on Spotify (similar to iHeart) so why not partner with Spotify too?
The iHeartRadio and Spotify apps themselves are still being used, just controlled through another program. This leaves their security and anti-piracy/copyright methods intact. A win-win(-win) for all!
airbus_sai

#138 Post by airbus_sai » 24 Jun 2017 12:55

bobgrey1997, is it available globally? I can't access neither of these two right now. Spotify openly states that it's not available in my country, iHeart just does not play radios...
"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of squirrels."
- J. Robert Oppenheimer, when asked about Trinity tests, as heard in Lost Years song.
bobgrey1997

#139 Post by bobgrey1997 » 24 Jun 2017 18:28

Should be available in all UN and EU countries, as other major alliances and nations. iHeartRadio, maybe not as it is a US based network based around U.S. copyright laws...
What country are you in?
airbus_sai

#140 Post by airbus_sai » 25 Jun 2017 12:04

Russia. A lot of international services stopped working here due to... international events. But still, that leaves a number of players for whom radio will not work as intended, which by extension will mean that game does not work as intended. People will complain here, not on Spotify, if the feature is in the game.
"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of squirrels."
- J. Robert Oppenheimer, when asked about Trinity tests, as heard in Lost Years song.

Return to “American Truck Simulator”