Mega Shifter

flight50

Re: Mega Shifter

#131 Post by flight50 » 03 Nov 2017 22:14

@laynlow13. Good to hear. I just put in my dispute just now. I finally remembered, lol. That money is lone gone (for now) and my credit card has the total paid for, so I am not hurting for it. I just don't want the false advertisement aka crooks to get away with just taking people's money. A good company will not take your money until they are either working on your order, or they ship it. There is a reason why the good companies stick around and CSIO is not one of them. Perhaps they started out with good intent, but its a scam and a joke right about now. They are easily raking in the doe at $100+ a pop. It doesn't ake much to reach 1K in a week if you get enough people to come thru. I really wish I had a way to make good videos. I would definitely put CSIO on blast on youtube.

My dispute can take up to 90 days I was told. I am sure CSIO will fight it but on their web site, they state that if the order has not shipped, one can cancel their order at anytime. I will update you all once I find out more into my process. But please, everyone, stay away from CSIO. If you need more proof on them, check out the bbb. https://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business- ... 1000007167. They are getting very bad press. I did the research and was still willing to wait it out. That is how desperate I was to get a shifter for SCS games. Many were saying they got theirs in 6 months or more. That may as well be the case for some back in the day but not now. My problem is the lack of communication. Laynolow13 is pretty much at 6 months and nothing for him either. BEWARE.
barak1001

#132 Post by barak1001 » 04 Nov 2017 04:16

RodeoGeorge wrote: 31 Oct 2017 03:42 My Mega Shifter shipped, but USPS must have put a waypoint on it's route.
It has gone from Birmingham, AL to Boise, ID and I'm in Arizona. LOL
It will get here eventually, and no fault of Barak1001.
Anxiously waiting.

RodeoGeorge
Looks like your package was delivered on the 2nd. Hoping everything got there intact?

Thanks,

Paul
Blackarv77

#133 Post by Blackarv77 » 04 Nov 2017 19:59

So here I am, ordered may 25th CSIO/SKRS, no response and nothing changed since, still processing....
Last edited by ohaha on 05 Nov 2017 09:05, edited 1 time in total.
LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?
DO NOT BUY FROM CSIO TECHNOLOGIES
They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine may 25th, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
flight50

#134 Post by flight50 » 05 Nov 2017 14:14

@blackarv77. Dispute with your bank and join the club. Copy Reef's signature above and be sure to put May 25th in place of his date. Purchase a Mega Shifter instead. I really wish I had found his shifter first. Still zero issues and still trucking it up.

I am sure CSIO is raking in so much free cash that they don't even care if people give them a bad rap. I am sure he has made well over 100K USD. Karma is gonna catch up to them though.
Last edited by flight50 on 06 Nov 2017 02:06, edited 1 time in total.
Blackarv77

#135 Post by Blackarv77 » 05 Nov 2017 18:52

To flight50, just called my credit card and there's nothing they can do, I have 90 days to make a dispute. Sent SKRS a ticket asking for my money back in wich I'll probably won't hear from them. Awfull, Awfull!! :twisted:
LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?
DO NOT BUY FROM CSIO TECHNOLOGIES
They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine may 25th, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
flight50

#136 Post by flight50 » 06 Nov 2017 02:08

You have to stay on your bank. Demand to speak to a manager if you have to. If you don't know receive your product, you should get your money back. CSIO states if they have not shipped, you are entitled for a refund. Sounds like your bank is being lazy though. But your bank will ask you if you attempted to resolve with merchant. That is step one.
Lombra

#137 Post by Lombra » 06 Nov 2017 15:00

Maybe you should post all this in some other thread? I don't know, but it seems like people might easily think you're talking about OP's business, which obviously doesn't look good.
flight50

#138 Post by flight50 » 06 Nov 2017 15:45

@lombra. Good point, but if people actually read what people are saying, they will know that Mega Shifter isn't the problem. The problem would be others not reading and understand what they are reading. I am not sure if I would violate anything if I edited the signature and state Mega Shifter is a better option or something along those lines. I don't want to get TechAffliction nor myself into any kind of trouble. I don't know if it would be considered advertisement. Even though I don't have any connection what so ever with TechAffliction, I just had an awesome experience with him and wanted others to have the same opportunity to get real customer service with a shifter. It is a big investment at over $100 a pop so you might as well get you money's worth if you as me and I certain got what I paid for.

But the post to place it, it probably here.
viewtopic.php?f=137&t=244094&p=819613#p819613
Lombra

#139 Post by Lombra » 06 Nov 2017 16:05

flight50 wrote: 06 Nov 2017 15:45 [...] if people actually read what people are saying [...]
I wouldn't overestimate people. :P

Even so, I think many won't be able to distinguish between the two. It's one thing if you're talking about something like Google and Apple. Everyone knows those are two separate entities, but in this very niche market it's not as easy, with all these names getting thrown around. "Mega Shifter, TechAffliction, CSIO, SKRS, I have no idea what all these names are. I'll just assume it's about OP since it's posted here."
flight50

#140 Post by flight50 » 06 Nov 2017 22:47

I agree for sure. I guess assuming that if someone is to investing in a 100 plus bucks, that they should want to thoroughly research the product they intend to buy. This is usually other options and reviews.

Considering Reef started the other thread for the skrs, it will try to keep this one clean of negative talk and toss it in the skrs thread.

Return to “General discussion about the game”