Missing Roads {Vanilla&New-Mexico}

EricWilson2012

Missing Roads {Vanilla&New-Mexico}

#1 Post by EricWilson2012 » 14 Nov 2017 03:00

Before I begin, I would just like to state that I love this game, it's definitely better than its european counterpart and the brand new New Mexico DLC is excellent.

But what really bothers me is that there seems to be many roads that are not completed; the two biggest ones I can think of are Route 95 from Yuma to Ehrenburg, and Route 285 from Roswell to Albuquerque. While I understand that the re-scale had an effect on multiple roads, we are passed that and on the verge of many new DLC states; I'm worried at what seems to be multiple highways being cut-off and this developing into a trend.

Route 285 in New Mexico seems to completely stop right at Highway 54. That's not a major problem, but it gets really cumbersome when you have to drive back into Highway 54 then back onto Interstate 40. I struggle to understand why this couldn't have been completed at launch.
flight50

Re: Missing Roads {Vanilla&New-Mexico}

#2 Post by flight50 » 14 Nov 2017 05:13

EricWilson2012 wrote: 14 Nov 2017 03:00
Route 285 in New Mexico seems to completely stop right at Highway 54. That's not a major problem, but it gets really cumbersome when you have to drive back into Highway 54 then back onto Interstate 40. I struggle to understand why this couldn't have been completed at launch.
That is pretty much what this post said on no. 2. viewtopic.php?p=824109#p824109. I can see the importance of it now if one is continuing North to Santa Fe. I would like to know how SCS chooses their roads though. They are not going to get every state highway in the game but I would have to think that they would try to avoid backtrack routing just to get back to an Interstate.

Return to “General discussion about the game”