Introduce Yourself

Rymy_Eetu

Re: Introduce Yourself

#231 Post by Rymy_Eetu » 09 Aug 2018 13:34

I am Sami, 44 years old from Finland. As I have several friends who are real life truckers and drive trucks in Finland and Nordics I just settle for ETS2. My hobbies are ofcourse computer games (ETS2, iRacing and Warthunder), icehockey, scuba diving and motorcycles and travelling with motorcycles.
di9girl

#232 Post by di9girl » 15 Aug 2018 13:32

Hello... Tammie from south-east England :) Huge NASCAR fan (#9/Chase Elliott), ETS2/ATS, photography, ham radio, reading, Twitter, Instagram, planner girl. Been playing ATS/ETS2 about 2 weeks, joined a VTC recently, a lot of fun.

Haven't bought my first truck yet in either game, trying to find dash views of the various cab interiors to help with my decision as I can never remember the model of the truck I'm driving in Quick Jobs LOL :D
Tammie :)
excam18

#233 Post by excam18 » 16 Aug 2018 04:32

Hi everybody my name is Warwick I'm 50 from Melbourne Australia and have been a fan of trucks for over 40 years.
A couple of my uncle's drove trucks for logging mainly Kenworth and Mack's and latter on one of them drove a Volvo.
My brother in law currently drives a Kenworth K200 road train in the outback of Western Australia hauling mainly general supplies to the remote mining towns. The great thing about being a truck loving geek in Australia is that we have both American and European brands here, so you can imagine I play both ETS2 and ATS.
I have traveled to Europe a few times and the U.S once and my wife gets a bit frustrated at me when I take more notice of the trucks in the traffic than the tourist sights.
I really enjoy both games and spend most of the time trying to do deliveries to places that I have stayed or visited in my travels to both Europe and the U.S
Anyway thanks for taking the time to read my little intro and stay safe on the roads Keep Truckin
WeGotAGreatBigConvoy

#234 Post by WeGotAGreatBigConvoy » 04 Sep 2018 23:53

Hi I'm Kyle and new to this forum.

Not a truck driver (I'm a Civil Engineering grad student and former USAF vet). But I'm an avid gamer where realism/immersive open world simulation and role playing games are concerned. Specifically likes of Farming Simulator, The Sims/Sims City, Skylines and many of Giants old school sims like Transportation Giant. Embarrassed to admit I didn't realize this community existed until now. Anyhow, hadn't realized this forum was so big (has other boards/franchises besides Eurotruck 2).

As an old school PC gamer, I also play a variety of other open world genres (hardcore TES and Fallout RPG fanboy) to action RPGs (GTAO). Given the degree of socially challenged moronic fan bases that games like GTA attract, it's refreshing to be a part of such a dedicated fan base community -- which also happens to be emotionally mature. :D

Anyhow, if you bothered to check out this forum, thanks for taking the time to read my intro!

ps does anyone know how long it takes before new posts with polls will appear on the forum? I can't PM any of the admins/mods because my account is too new and/or don't have sufficient posts on the forum as yet. I tried to post a simple poll earlier today on the Eurotruck 2 forum, but the system flagged it for mod review??? :?
Tarso
Beta tester

#235 Post by Tarso » 05 Sep 2018 10:27

Welcome! Nice intro

Your first 5 comments will be moderated, after that you are ok to post and send PMs
Frenchy

#236 Post by Frenchy » 16 Sep 2018 11:31

Hello everyone,
My name is Tony (pseudo Frenchy) I was born in Paris now living in Auxerre, I'm 63 and retired from the road, I started to ride with my father's truck in 1977 a Volvo F88 ... I drive all over Western Europe / East and Middle East. I ride in Harley Davidson (Heritage Softail) and fan of simulation games (ETS.ATS.Farming) ... I would like to know how to use Blender to correct some error ...
Sincerely, Tony ;)
Sorry for my bad English... ;)

[ external image ]
MrSimsFani

#237 Post by MrSimsFani » 19 Sep 2018 12:54

Hello everyone!
My name is Daniel, nickname Dannu, i am from Tornio, Finland. I am 17 years old and i am currently studying in Lapland Vocational College in Rovaniemi, Finland to become truck driver. I will get my driver's licence in summer, but i have driven trucks many times before. I like to drive Scanias and all other trucks. I have been playing Euro Truck Simulator since 2011, when ETS2 did come out, i did buy it straight away. I will graduate in 2020, and then go into army. My future work place might be Vähälä Logistics, because i was in job training there for 1 month.
[ external image ]
In picture, i am reversing Volvo FH into corner :) I speak 4 languages, finnish, english, swedish and little bit of german.
Mohi14

#238 Post by Mohi14 » 15 Oct 2018 09:03

Hello

My name is Thierry, i'm French from Normandy, I'm 57 years old i'm a truck lover, that's why i play ETS from the beginning ...
odracirpt

#239 Post by odracirpt » 20 Oct 2018 13:55

print("Hello world!")

I'm Ricardo, from Lisbon, Portugal. I'm 30 yo guy and I'm working as IT engineer, in Portugal.
I decided today to register because I follow this forum and the SCS blog for long time ago.

I started my trucksim addiction in early 2000's with Hardtruck 1, then King Of the Road, Hard truck 18WoS, and 18WoS PTTM (with some mods).
I'm playing ETS2 since 2011-2012 and ATS since 2016 and I love playing them. In both my games, I drive Volvos. In ETS2 I play with the FH 2009 (with mods), in ATS with the VNL 2012 (the truck shop).

I speak Portuguese and English.
Yakov38M

#240 Post by Yakov38M » 29 Oct 2018 16:52

Sorry for posting first in another thread, I hadn't seen this one!

I'm Thierry from France, 32, working in insurance. I've always enjoyed truck simulator games since it relaxes me without getting too violent or anything like many other video games. Apart from that, I really enjoy geopolitical simulations as well. And one of my dreams would be to see Spintires's vehicle choice (or just any choice, as large as possible, of Soviet/East Bloc trucks) being added to the game, because I really want to drive a Tatra Kolos, a KrAZ 255 or a MAZ 7911 in this game, just for fun!

And that's all for me, see you soon on the roads!

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”