Wishlists Megathread

Bandit & The Snowman

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4331 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 26 Apr 2022 10:40

I would hope so too, and it’s not just from 1st to 2nd gear. It’s just more noticeable there.
The current torque converter only uses the plain normal clutch to emulate it. There’s no dynamic fluid simulation. While the agility of the in-game truck is similar to the one in the video, it can’t compete with a real converter’s starting torque.
Years ago I found a collection of formulae, I could try to dig them up again. If that’s what’s missing.

Edit: I found what I was searching for, and opened a topic. viewtopic.php?t=310122
Gorkal1ty

#4332 Post by Gorkal1ty » 01 May 2022 11:17

Ey guys, I have a couple of very different suggestions, so here I try to explain:

[ Motion blur effect addon to the photo mode ]
I´ve seen a couple of post suggesting it but didnt read anything related over here, so here´s my post. I think it´s a missing feature in the already improved photo mode that could help us get more lifelike photos. Almost all the real advertisement photos are done with such effect to make us feel the movement and speed. Developers like Millestone have implement it really well so it should be possible, but just asking :)

[ Trailer Weight Feeling adjust/slider option ]
I´ve read about lots of people asking for more heavy weight feeling for the trailers, it seems it was improved long ago but I think lots of us know the inertia effects of the trailer and weight feels really weak yet. I know the heavyer cargo feel heavy and the game makes 20t cargos more accesible and easy for the more "casual" players, but 20t cargos should have the inertias feel as heavy as the actual 40t (just aproximation...) if we want it to feel more lifelike and use engine breaks etc with more usual cargos. I just suggest a slider or small option for users to make the weight feel heavyer or lighter changing the cargo weight in the background so users can choose wether to have a more heavy feeling or not.

Thank you!
Lawgistics

#4333 Post by Lawgistics » 01 May 2022 13:03

GPS Improvements
  • State (or Country in ETS2) boundaries should be a different colour to unexplored roads - maybe a desaturated brown. Currently they merge with the roads making it harder to read
  • Roads explored at night should be marked blue. These would be counted for tracking explored routes, but would help the player know which routes they have actually seen. A road would only be marked blue if it is not already marked yellow
  • GPS modes should be available on the GPS screen rather than in Options
  • I would like to be able to drop non-navigational markers on the map. I often think I will want to revisit a place later
I have a mock-up image, but no clue how to include it in this post.
Bulldozer 1973

#4334 Post by Bulldozer 1973 » 01 May 2022 13:10

@Lawgistics

You can do that if you upload the image to a picture hoster and then take the BBCode and paste it into the post.
Greetings,
Harald

---
Sorry for my bad english, i from germany. I use Translators deepl.com / google.de
---
I will not distribute a modified mods without permission from the original creator / author!
Trenero

#4335 Post by Trenero » 11 May 2022 15:57

two updates:

Retro bone steering wheel for the steering wheel dlc:
[ external image ]

Heavy haul rims for the wheel tuning pack DLC, i think the pack miss the most common wide rim for the front tires option(this rims doesn't protrude outside the sides of the rubber of the wheel):
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
supersobes
Global moderator

#4336 Post by supersobes » 26 May 2022 16:52

Here are four cargoes from ETS2 that I would love to see in ATS. These cargos would work with the current industries and depots that we have in ATS, and they should be able to be hauled in dryvan (and reefer) and sliding tarp trailers like they are in ETS2.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
55sixxx

#4337 Post by 55sixxx » 26 May 2022 17:06

Guard Rails and IBC Containers could also be loaded in Flatbeds. Because we really need more flatbed cargoes for ATS.
Gootho717

#4338 Post by Gootho717 » 26 May 2022 17:09

Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but the option to paint the truck frame / chassis in another color would be cool.
[ external image ]
Gootho Transportation - My WoTr Profile
LT4650

#4339 Post by LT4650 » 12 Jun 2022 22:06

I'd like to be able to per-side selectively disable on-truck side-mirror rendering if the F2 mirrors are enabled (apply a black or gray solid background in the mirror). I'm not really able to see that well off my right due to eye problems so I have to run the right-side F2 mirror while using the on-truck left-side mirror. The rendering time for the on-truck right-side mirror is unnecessary.
kstudley

#4340 Post by kstudley » 25 Jun 2022 01:08

What I'd like to see is the ability to listen to 3rd party sites like Pandora, Youtube Music, Spotify, etc from within the game itself.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”