Wishlists Megathread

Bandit & The Snowman

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4441 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 27 Nov 2022 08:46

Yeah time should be displayed on all pages that are related to the map and jobs as well as the main menu (can’t check now if the latter is already the case).
Ivanko1

#4442 Post by Ivanko1 » 30 Nov 2022 12:37

Is it possible to make starting points of hidden roads reveals it self when truck pass them near (not on to like now)? Please make them reveal like Agency's;Truck dealers and View point's
Because MANY side roads does not have any visible barrier's or xxxxx signs but have invisible barrier and can not be passed and sometimes truck even can fall under textures

UPD!!!
Some hidden roads not reveals even when you on them.(
Road nt revealed
Road nt revealed
lhama

#4443 Post by lhama » 06 Dec 2022 22:04

It would be cool to see more items in the Cabin Accessories DLC, flags from other countries.
Lhama :D
Stealth Daemon

#4444 Post by Stealth Daemon » 09 Dec 2022 13:16

i would love to see more options for customising the owned Trucks, specially on the inside (colors, change the wood trim, etc.)
Who Dares Wins

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/428337 - my WoT profile
6NZ

#4445 Post by 6NZ » 13 Dec 2022 20:40

The jake brake in ATS should work in neutral. It does IRL and serves a purpose other than making a cool sound.
It would be a good idea for the engine.sii to define the jake brake rpm cutoff limits. (This can simulate mechanical/computer controlled engines.)
https://m.youtube.com/watch/lU63blkib18?feature=share

It would also be nice to have additional CB channels for convoy.
-Assignable buttons for volume, channel, and even on/off function
-UI support to show the current channel for 3d CB model accessories.

On-the-fly air seat controls so we can adjust while driving (could also implement air sounds when being adjusted). Sure the f4 menu works but it’s also aggravating to use.

Split shifting also needs work. When splitting a gear the game shouldn’t shift instantly to the next gear. You have to rev match it otherwise it’ll 'hang up' and remain in neutral

And lastly the fuel pedal behavior is wrong. Downshifting requires you to rev match > In ats you rev match and release the fuel pedal and only then it’ll shift but you have to overshoot the rpm’s in order for it to catch. Any input from the throttle pedal will not allow you to shift into a gear. This is completely wrong and I suggest to the dev team to properly research and fix this.
Moonrunner

#4446 Post by Moonrunner » 13 Dec 2022 20:54

I totally agree with 6nz
TexasWhirlwind

#4447 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 31 Dec 2022 01:59

Make an on and off switch for the, truck stability, and the trailer stability. The cab swaying all over the place make me sea sick. Cabovers int USA are really the trucks that sway. The conventional trucks don't sway hardly at all if any. The sway in this game is purely way over board. I get tired of going around a curve on the hwy that is rated 75 mph and you are running 55 and the fracking truck falls over on its side or completely rolls over. Yes I have the sliders what good they do all the way to the right. I even tried them all the way to the left, but that a fracking joke. I know some will say that is realistic. But I am sorry to inform you disbelievers that that isn't true. I drive 5 maybe 5 1/2 days a week and driving Pete 377 on the route, and can guaranty that it does not sway like a cabover truck. Something needs to be done about this sill swaying.
-.- -.-. ..... -- ...- ...-
flight50

#4448 Post by flight50 » 31 Dec 2022 07:44

^Are you basing the heavy swaying on a vanilla profile? Meaning using default trucks and not mods? I have my sliders all the way to the left and when I roll a truck, I know its 100% my fault for going way to fast on corners. The speed limits in the game are the max allowable. Its not what you have to go. Most people complain that the trucks are on rails when the sliders are all the way to the right. Try the default trucks with the sliders all the way to the right and see if you can roll them. If you can't, you may want to look at the mods you are using. They can easily be the issue.
Andy45

#4449 Post by Andy45 » 31 Dec 2022 16:32

*bring some cabover trucks into the game
*having the option to fold up the low loader trailers
*more horsepower options for heavy haul trucks
*Caterpillar trucks
*maybe a old school truck DLC
TexasWhirlwind

#4450 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 31 Dec 2022 17:46

flight50 wrote: 31 Dec 2022 07:44 ^Are you basing the heavy swaying on a vanilla profile? Meaning using default trucks and not mods? I have my sliders all the way to the left and when I roll a truck, I know its 100% my fault for going way to fast on corners. The speed limits in the game are the max allowable. Its not what you have to go. Most people complain that the trucks are on rails when the sliders are all the way to the right. Try the default trucks with the sliders all the way to the right and see if you can roll them. If you can't, you may want to look at the mods you are using. They can easily be the issue.
That is what I am running. The default Pete 389..
-.- -.-. ..... -- ...- ...-

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”