Wishlists Megathread

Laqueesha

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4291 Post by Laqueesha » 30 Jan 2022 16:14

When seasons get added we can get them.
VTXcnME

#4292 Post by VTXcnME » 02 Feb 2022 21:47

hangman005 wrote: 24 Jan 2022 05:57 I wouldn't mind, once of course the economy is overhauled and money means something, adding a "fuel card" contract system type thing. In which your companies utilizes one of the companies for cheaper fuel, you can still fill up anywhere it's just costs more. Off course at the moment I have so much in game money it's entirely meaningless but if we get to a state where money has meaning again, I'd like to see this put in the game.
Man, wouldn't that be a nice add in.

Especially when you hit a town that's got 2 or 3 different stations in it. It would REALLY add a nice touch of immersion. My fleet card works at this station, but not at that one.

Very cool idea.
Trucker_71

#4293 Post by Trucker_71 » 02 Feb 2022 23:39

@VTXcnME Start writing the code, when it's done present it to SCS. 😃
Bandit & The Snowman

#4294 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 02 Feb 2022 23:51

And put in all these gas stations :D
flight50

#4295 Post by flight50 » 03 Feb 2022 01:14

VTXcnME wrote: 02 Feb 2022 21:47
hangman005 wrote: 24 Jan 2022 05:57 I wouldn't mind, once of course the economy is overhauled and money means something, adding a "fuel card" contract system type thing. In which your companies utilizes one of the companies for cheaper fuel, you can still fill up anywhere it's just costs more. Off course at the moment I have so much in game money it's entirely meaningless but if we get to a state where money has meaning again, I'd like to see this put in the game.
Man, wouldn't that be a nice add in.

Especially when you hit a town that's got 2 or 3 different stations in it. It would REALLY add a nice touch of immersion. My fleet card works at this station, but not at that one.

Very cool idea.
I like these ideas as well. Money doesn't mean anything once you max out all your skill points......unless you modify your income factor. On my newest profile (2 years old), I changed mine from 1.0 to .3 and I don't hire drivers. I barely have 1 million in the bank and that is about the most I'd ever want. Would be nice to have to grind like you do on your first 12-15 levels of the game. As you max out skills, the money flows like water.

I sure hope the new WoT whenever it comes out will have difficulty settings. Along with a deep company management side, that could make for a very interesting economy and trucking company. That would make VTC a big thing. Add in MP and that would be quite innovative.
San_Sany4

#4296 Post by San_Sany4 » 04 Feb 2022 02:34

Electric system simulation would be nice. Like with air supply, make so the battery can run out of charge if you try to start the engine too many times or if you park to rest and don't turn off the headlights. This probably will be too frustrating though, so it should be optional, like air simulation.

Also make airhorns use air supply. More horns, more air is wasted.
My World of Trucks profile. My Steam profile.
ETS2 since 1.4, ATS since 1.0. Vanilla player.
VTXcnME

#4297 Post by VTXcnME » 05 Feb 2022 14:05

@Trucker_71

I wish I were that good.

I'm just a dumb grunt working in public safety.
TheNauter

#4298 Post by TheNauter » 13 Feb 2022 11:50

We need and more complex job market that offer contracts for different companies.

For example you have to try to find the best contracts that are worth most money. And if you doing a bad job with the company you have contract with. They cancel your contracts and you have to find other jobs or contract. In order to get the best paying contract you need start with less payed contract and build up a reputation. A good reputation would make your truck company more attractive to company thats needs somebody to drive their goods.

And for example you get a contract with EuroGoodies and you can get a options to have EuroGoodies company skin on the truck and trailer.

And another things is to makes it more demand of different goods so you earn money on driving these goods.

And make the money economy more challenging. right now if you have 20 workers for your company in the current game you litterally just making unlimited amount of money. And you really need to look after the best paying job. So I would like to see something that regulate your money like taxes and things like that. But still have progress you get more benefits to grow your company and work hard but still have to work to earn money.

But I would like this has an alternative option to the default job market becuause I would imagine that some people prefer to play Euro truck/ American truck with the job market we have now.

I don't know how realistic this idea is to implement in the games but. If that happen I think it will add more gameplay value to the game
Juli On Tour

#4299 Post by Juli On Tour » 13 Feb 2022 11:53

TheNauter wrote: 13 Feb 2022 11:50 We need and more complex job market that offer contracts for different companies.

For example you have to try to find the best contracts that are worth most money. And if you doing a bad job with the company you have contract with. They cancel your contracts and you have to find other jobs or contract. In order to get the best paying contract you need start with less payed contract and build up a reputation. A good reputation would make your truck company more attractive to company thats needs somebody to drive their goods.

And for example you get a contract with EuroGoodies and you can get a options to have EuroGoodies company skin on the truck and trailer.

And another things is to makes it more demand of different goods so you earn money on driving these goods.

And make the money economy more challenging. right now if you have 20 workers for your company in the current game you litterally just making unlimited amount of money. And you really need to look after the best paying job. So I would like to see something that regulate your money like taxes and things like that. But still have progress you get more benefits to grow your company and work hard but still have to work to earn money.

But I would like this has an alternative option to the default job market becuause I would imagine that some people prefer to play Euro truck/ American truck with the job market we have now.

I don't know how realistic this idea is to implement in the games but. If that happen I think it will add more gameplay value to the game
Yes, that sounds good, is a good idea. Part loads wouldn't be bad either, since you have to supply companies A and B. You can then charge at two charging points or at one for two customers.
Scandinavia fan Norway, Sweden Look at my WoT Profile:https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/1265700
GT182

#4300 Post by GT182 » 13 Feb 2022 14:06

I'd like to see truck haulage for all trucks in ATS. There's no Peterbilt, Volvo, or International trucks to haul. From truck dealers would be fine seeing there's only a couple of, IIRC, factories in game. Maybe only a KW plant. Yeah, I know, the carhauler is at it again. LOL

And what happened to the Tesla plant? Hopefully there will be a Peterbilt plant with the Texas map.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”