Wishlists Megathread

Mookstar

Re: Wishlists Megathread : Entertainment Trucking

#4471 Post by Mookstar » 04 Feb 2023 21:59

Throwing this idea out there to my fellow ATS/ETS Drivers and SCS Developers

I work in the Entertainment industry for 20yrs now traveling all over the U.S. and Europe and South America as a Roadie. and I work for one of the top 5 Entertainment Lighting / Trucking Companies in the U.S

I feel both ATS and ETS Simulators would benefit from including this. I know myself and others would be interested in this type of gameplay :

- Theatres, Amphitheatres, Arenas, Stadiums and Movie Studios destinations that exist in these states and Countries
- Loads that would be delivered for/to these events from Rental Vendors (PRG, VER, Clair Bros, Upstaging, Neg Earth, etc)

- Can create Convoys for :
- Rock Tours (Metallica, Rolling Stones, etc..) where you go the entire 30 show/city tour
- Sporting events: NFL, BaseBall, etc...
- TV Events : WWE, Grammys, Oscars, etc..)

Venue examples:

Bill Graham Theatre (San Francisco) - Trucks Load/Unload on street
Forum Arena ( Los Angelas)- Steep Grade Ramp to docks underneath Arena
Madison Square Garden (New York)- Load/ Unload on busy New York Street
Soldier Field (Chicago) Load/ Unload on field or street
O2 Arena (London)- Docks
The Globe (Stockholm)- Docks

Load examples:

Lighting gear: (Lights, Truss, Cable, etc)
Audio Gear: (Audio Speakers, Cable, etc)
Staging: ( stage decks, etc)
Pyrotechnics:( Flame units, explosives, etc)
Band Gear : ( guitars, Drums, etc)
Stadium : (Stage Roofs, supports, water ballasts, Scaffolding, and Large Trussing)

SCS Developers : Any interest, questions or further information needed please feel free to contact me
John007

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4472 Post by John007 » 05 Feb 2023 11:58

Hello dear developers. Thank you for this wonderful game. I'm really looking forward to the appearance of Kansas State in the game. Can you please make the possibility of a tornado in this state? So that the tornado was visible on the horizon.
nater6540

#4473 Post by nater6540 » 05 Feb 2023 23:20

Kind of a dumb idea, but triple trailers should be legal in Arizona in ATS, they are IRL (iirc) but they’re currently not legal in Arizona in ATS because SCS might have overlooked traffic laws just a little.
flight50

#4474 Post by flight50 » 06 Feb 2023 01:24

Arizona allows both RMA and triples actually. I've never paid attention to what combinations each state in ATS has but every state is different.

[ external image ]
John007

#4475 Post by John007 » 06 Feb 2023 13:13

Hello dear developers. I'm really looking forward to the appearance of Kansas State in the game. I laid out a map showing very interesting sights of Kansas.Especially interesting is Mushroom Rock State Park and Little Jerusalem Badlands State Park. All these objects are located on the road and they will be visible from the road. Please add them to the Kansas State game. Also in this picture are other interesting objects of the state of Kansas.
[ external image ]
flight50

#4476 Post by flight50 » 06 Feb 2023 15:04

@John007 That post works better if you place it in the public Kansas research thread. viewtopic.php?p=1510142#p1510142
Lillen

#4477 Post by Lillen » 06 Feb 2023 18:09

I would like an option to save the truck layout, i.e. I "build" a really nice truck but find out that I'm short of cash so I save that layout and buy the saved layout when I have the cash. As it works now you will lose the layout if you can't buy it right away.
Sovereign 89

#4478 Post by Sovereign 89 » 06 Feb 2023 19:10

I don't know if it was mentioned before (and I'm certainly not going through almost 450 pages), but it would be nice if we could make a custom music playlists in game, or to somehow import existing ones from player.
[ external image ] [ external image ]

WB Croatia speculation map
cydonianmystery

#4479 Post by cydonianmystery » 07 Feb 2023 16:47

Here's some ideas I'd like to see in the game, and seem reasonable enough requests:
  • Add motels back to reworked areas such as NorCal, and add them to DLC areas.
  • Staying at hotels costs money. Rather than just being able to sleep there for free, you actually rent a room for the night.
  • Music in the in-game music player actually plays from speakers in the cab, when in first person view. Immersion!
EDIT: Spelling
flight50

#4480 Post by flight50 » 07 Feb 2023 17:29

cydonianmystery wrote: 07 Feb 2023 16:47 Here's some ideas I'd like to see in the game, and seem reasonable enough requests:
  • Add motels back to reworked areas such as NorCal, and add them to DLC areas.
  • Staying at hotels costs money. Rather than just being able to sleep there for free, you actually rent a room for the night.
I'd love to be forced to pay for hotels if we have a day cab. But with a sleeper, we can have the option use use the lot or pay for room. Hotels are not functional anymore unfortunately. The exist everywhere but since the base map, we don't get them much anymore.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”