[REL][WIP] Central Bohemia Project v.0.1

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
paulnice

Re: [WIP] Central Bohemia Project

#11 Post by paulnice » 05 Jan 2015 16:56

Really cool idea... ;)
Michal
Site admin

#12 Post by Michal » 06 Jan 2015 19:03

Hmm, that idea sounds good. But if you are alone to do that, it will be so hard to create it in less than few years (in case of including cities, details, new modesl, etc) =/

Anyway, fingers crossed!
KubaK88

#13 Post by KubaK88 » 06 Jan 2015 22:16

Thank you. Yes it's true, i am alone for now. But recently i received couple offers for cooperation. ;) So time shows up.
Project is ambitious, but no unreal. It takes much time but i believe in positive results. :-)
IvanGF14

#14 Post by IvanGF14 » 06 Jan 2015 22:35

I really like the project. If you need some help with the map editor, you can contact to me ;) Im the ESM Map maker :)
Richmond

#15 Post by Richmond » 08 Jan 2015 12:06

Hey there...sounds really good! In wich scale do you work? Will it be 1:1? AAAAAAH I read it now...sorry (Edit)

Looks great so far. How do you import the whole terrain and from where? I am also working on a map wich is based 1:1. Maybe you would like to join to a german map somewhere in the future?

Richmond

Ah I researched the way you work I think. So you get these examples into the editor and then you only put down the roads on the "pictures or textures"? Could you make a short video of how you are working?
NeonChargeGaming

#16 Post by NeonChargeGaming » 08 Jan 2015 19:51

Yeah a video of you working would be great
KubaK88

#17 Post by KubaK88 » 11 Jan 2015 15:11

OK, you want video. You get video. :D Step by step how make 3d terrain with aerial textures. From planning to final game test. ;)

http://youtu.be/KVRlNJcJHmU

On video i worked with 512x512 px texture resolution (thanks to Sketchup limitation :( ). Even work is possible with larger textures 1024x1024 px if you have LCD screen with WQHD (2560x1440).
AntonMike

#18 Post by AntonMike » 18 Jan 2015 19:21

AfG wrote:Thank you. Yes it's true, i am alone for now. But recently i received couple offers for cooperation. ;) So time shows up.
Project is ambitious, but no unreal. It takes much time but i believe in positive results. :-)
AfG, Ahoj!! ;) I had seen your work's screens and I see You works alone at the moment, that's why I'd like to offer you a some help, for example, I can create and convert objects as for "Model" and for "Building", now I'm observing a structure of "Mover-objects", don't worry I have already a good experience in this matter :)
If you will be agree you can write me in PM. Apropos I'm doing an own project for ETS2, map of Poland (some cities in the scale 1:1), you can see a video at the channel: "Project Polish map for ETS2", there also you can see my works.

I wish you a good luck in your work!! :)

Best regards,
Anton.
Bluetruck

#19 Post by Bluetruck » 21 Jan 2015 20:58

Interesting way of mapping :) What is your scheme about realizing the landscape and vegetation? All with scetchup? I hope not :lol: Or do you use it only for height/correct proportions?
HoralkaEU

#20 Post by HoralkaEU » 28 Jan 2015 13:51

Good luck AfG! I like your Praha for OMSI 2 and I believe this will be great, too! Can't wait :)

Return to “Maps”