[REL] ProMods v2.68

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Digital X

Re: [REL] ProMods v2.60

#5371 Post by Digital X » 05 Apr 2022 11:26

That's a Cloudflare error. Could be down to several things, but first try another browser.
plykkegaard

#5372 Post by plykkegaard » 05 Apr 2022 12:03

Works fine from DK

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
olaf28

#5373 Post by olaf28 » 05 Apr 2022 14:00

Fine from NL also
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Grap: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
ManuelCoimbra

#5374 Post by ManuelCoimbra » 05 Apr 2022 14:10

Also working in PT, maybe it's your browser, maybe try using another browser, if Chrome doesn't work, them try Firefox or Opera
plykkegaard

#5375 Post by plykkegaard » 05 Apr 2022 15:34

Hmm if you have a download manager active it could throw you off

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Double M

#5376 Post by Double M » 11 Apr 2022 15:47

I've known about this map for quite some time, but hadn't driven much on it.
But I must say that in the last three months I have done quite a few trips driving through different countries present in Promods. I have also driven the roads of Promods Cánada for the ats version and I really liked it.
This is my personal opinion about the different territories I have driven through.
  • I love how well represented Iceland and the countries of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Russia are. How good the northern lights and the cliffs of Norway look.
  • I have done many trips in the UK and I must say that it has been thanks to Promods. Because the UK from SCS looks very dated and shoddy. I love small islands and Scotland has made me fall in love.
  • I also liked the Balkans a lot, I hope that SCS takes note.
  • Moldova and Ukraine are a real wonder. I quite liked the road to the north of Cluj-Napoca.
  • Poland feels more real, the only thing is that some areas look a bit dated, due to still seeing old SCS assets, but overall very enjoyable and a joy to drive seeing the beautiful towns of Poland.
  • Germany is great. What a big difference there is between the cities of this map and those of SCS. They are like day and night. So yes, it's nice to drive through Berlin and the cities of Germany. Regarding the roads in Germany I have a question, is it a merger between the reconstruction made by SCS and the Promods version? Or is it a 100% version made by Promods?
I will continue driving through this map and try to visit the rest of the countries. My goal is to visit every city on this map and get to 100% exploration.
I just wanted to congratulate the Promods team for making such a great map.
bricksathome

#5377 Post by bricksathome » 19 Apr 2022 23:47

Our developer SeptianPJ has been hard at work rebuilding parts or Ireland, check out some of his work in Dublin in this Development Update Video:
Developer For ProMods Canada
Garrington_Levy

#5378 Post by Garrington_Levy » 20 Apr 2022 20:07

Will Doc Penfro be included in a future update of ProMods as it does serve as a freight port between Wales and Ireland? It's a fairly 'big' - big by west Wales standards at least - port town with some pretty gnarly roads and a really nice run of A roads from Doc Penfro/Neyland to Hwlffordd to Caerfyrddin then on to Abertawe.
Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Midiangel

#5379 Post by Midiangel » 24 May 2022 10:18

Canada updated yesterday. Now I'm already looking forward to the European map.

#5380 Post by Trucker Nik » 24 May 2022 17:41

I'm new to promods mods, today I downloaded promods canada, I want to ask that when I download promods europe and promods trailers and cargo and use game version 1.44 will these modes work? or I will fall the game, I will be grateful for a quick response

Return to “Maps”