Leaf's Workshop

LeafeonGold

Leaf's Workshop

#1 Post by LeafeonGold » 20 Jan 2016 20:30

Reporting from a "hidden in plain sight" garage in Orebro, comes a few mods I want to share with you guys. :)

I felt like making a thread here would be better than having 100 different threads for all my stuff, and it would make my screenshot thread a bit cleaner. :mrgreen:

Great things will be here, but first, i'll "repost" my already public mods here. I'll also take small modding requests (like skins), and offers to fix mods that may need tweaks and reworks to work in current versions (like converting wheels to rims and tires).

--Public Mods--

Old, Dirty Wheels
Release: This mod updates a version of Ventyre's wheels to the new format (<1.17), and adds support for correct tire physics (1.22+). The tires simulated are Aeolus ADL67 (315/70, EU Label: E/C/78) in pairs with the current price in Euros to buy them. (x2 for front, x4 for rear).

THIS MOD IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 1.21, AND MAY CRASH THE GAME!

Credits: Ventyres, Siberius, LeafeonGold

UPDATE: Version 2.1

• Changed Workshop Icon
  • Removed suitable_for line, as it caused errors.
IMPORTANT: For the wheels to work in beta 1.23, you must also download the hotfix!

Download v2.1
Hotfix for Beta 1.23

_

ATS VERSION!

Guidot has went ahead and separated the rims into their three parts (disc, hub, nuts), and got them working in ATS, and also made them fit with standard tires, and tires from 50k (and the real tires mod). :mrgreen: I've also uploaded this to the steam workshop, it's my first upload. They look great, and I thank him for that. Downloads here, for ATS 1.2+

NOTE: Original tires not included.

Steam Workshop
Sharemods

_

Haxwell Rims
Tested Version: 1.27
V2 will not work in version below 1.27!

This is a cool looking wheel, that will fit in any stock tire, and the tires from 50keda’s rim pack, and the Real Tires mod. Now, with a paintable option in V2! The original wheel was made by Haxwell for ETS2 Version 1.16, but it has been reworked, and modified by me to work in newer versions of the game.

Authors: Haxwell, LeafeonGold

Download V1
Download V2

_

Used Steel Rims

Originally by request of BK Vissers! This adds standalone variants of two default wheels to make them look weathered, worn, and scratched. Good for fleet, or older trucks to make them look a little less clean and perfect all the time. :P

This version is for 1.27 and above!

Download

_

California Highway Patrol Skin

This skin is for the Dodge Ram SRT-10 by Azorax Modding. Can be used in both ETS2 and ATS.

Download

--Requests--

(For skins, please give reference images, and what truck you want the skin on, also where to get it if it is a mod truck.
EX. "Can you make a Solo Jazz design skin for the Renault Premium? Design can be found here: https://secure.static.tumblr.com/c65115 ... 640_v2.jpg" Nothing too crazy. Same format for small mods and tweaks, like, "Can you add colored flares for the colored lights, found here: http://ets2.lt/en/new-lamps/")

Mercom Goor skins (Daf XF, Mercedes MP4, Scania Streamline)
White accessory lights (Epsilon06)

Red: In queue; Yellow: WIP; Green: Done
Last edited by LeafeonGold on 03 May 2017 04:26, edited 11 times in total.
"Don't try extra hard to make your presence known, but make sure your absence is noticed."

Intel I5-4690K |//| XFX Radeon RX 590 8GB |//| 16GB RAM |//| 1TB HDD​
Workshop |//| ATS Screens |//| ETS2 Screens

LeafeonGold

Re: Leaf's Workshop

#2 Post by LeafeonGold » 20 Jan 2016 20:31

Reserved Post, just in case I run out of characters.
"Don't try extra hard to make your presence known, but make sure your absence is noticed."

Betyeta

#3 Post by Betyeta » 20 Jan 2016 21:31

I have a skin request for RJL's Scania R if you don't mind. The Scania Sebus Image

If I remember correctly, there's already a Sebus skin out there somewhere, but I don't think it works with RJL's current version. I don't know if these reference images are good enough, but hopefully it gives a good idea of how it looks :D
Image Image

LeafeonGold

#4 Post by LeafeonGold » 20 Jan 2016 22:36

Woah, that looks really complex :shock:

but yeah, I saw that other sebus skin on ets2.lt, it should work, except for maybe painted badges, I can test it, if you want. Airbrushing is a challenge to me, which is why the current skin i'm working on is taking a while, because I have to figure out how to redo the airbrushing on it. :?

Betyeta

#5 Post by Betyeta » 20 Jan 2016 23:27

It's no problem, I don't want the sebus skin if it's too much trouble for you. I was just throwing some ideas out there ;) . I'll look for some paint styles that don't have airbrushing.
Image Image

Nostanie

#6 Post by Nostanie » 21 Jan 2016 17:46

I have skin Joker for my enterprise

LeafeonGold

#7 Post by LeafeonGold » 21 Jan 2016 17:50

Erm... Thanks to the mystery person who decided to put these on ets2.lt again, after I already had them there... :roll:

Anyway, to stay relevant, this is that Eilen & Sons skin I was working on, still need to make lines line up. If anyone can find pictures of the truck, other than ones I have. it would help lots.

Other than the back, which i have to redraw, the airbrushed flames is what has me doubtful.

m1keY

#8 Post by m1keY » 22 Jan 2016 01:49

did a search 4 some more pictures, but I think you already have them, the last in your post is from that photosession
http://www.tenfourmagazine.com/2014/02/ ... thumbnails

http://www.tenfourmagazine.com/content/ ... iaras1.jpg

and just change the number at the end...up to 13 .... some are on the truck....

LeafeonGold

#9 Post by LeafeonGold » 22 Jan 2016 04:13

Yeah, I already have that whole set, there aren't many pictures or videos of that truck at all. :cry:

m1keY

#10 Post by m1keY » 22 Jan 2016 13:23

I wonder if they wouldn't mind if one ask via facebook to share some hires pictures of it....why not try, asking isn't forbidden

if you're gonna share the paintjob, make a credits.txt with their background story and so on.... ..just an idea :roll:

Return to “Truck accessories”