Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program (Upd. 24.10.2023)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
room217au

Re: Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program (Upd. 03.12.2022)

#2651 Post by room217au » 30 Mar 2023 01:32

SCS attachments don't allow .zip
If you suck at playing the trumpet, that's probably why.
Benny0705

#2652 Post by Benny0705 » 30 Mar 2023 16:04

Hello Guys.

We use VTS in our Transport Company, i have a Question about it.

We drive on the Promods. and would also like to go to Iraq/Israel, but this is not working. it always shows this company does not exist even though they are inside VTS.
Can someone help me?

Sorry for my english, it's not the best
xyzan

#2653 Post by xyzan » 31 Mar 2023 07:21

Hello
It would be enoguht to read readme file I guess.
For owned trailer, Speditor needs a map file. Map file contain all coordinates for all companies accross the map. So, map file must match your map combo. I'm unable to do all map combos that are available on the market. Some maps are payware, some I just don't use. It would require a large effort from my side to create them all. That is why I've provided tool to create map files. You can use it freely. It is available in the first post. You can download, and use it.
Here is a tutorial, that ThunderSky created:
viewtopic.php?p=1377577#p1377577

follow the steps, and you will get the mapFile for your map combo.
Other sollution, is to ask some good people here, to create mapSet for you... Sometimes people are sharing files here. If you search for mapSet in this topic, you should be able to find something - however, it can be outdated (old locations, as maps are live).

Hope it helped.
TheMortyCZ

#2654 Post by TheMortyCZ » 03 Apr 2023 17:15

Hi, i have a problem. I have a trailer attached to a truck in game. I'll do a quick save. I open Virtual Speditor and put my own trailer, fill in everything and put add and save. At that moment, however, Virtual Speditor writes to me that I do not have a trailer attached or that I currently have an order. Does anyone know what to do with it?
xyzan

#2655 Post by xyzan » 03 Apr 2023 18:00

Auto attached trailer does not count. Game is changing flags, when you press drive. So, you need to enter truck, wait few seconds, and then save.
Other cause may be that you are using steam cloud. As far as I know, there are some problems with steam cloud and Speditor, as there are some checks between them, and saving file not in game can cause some desync, and force load from cloud.
TheMortyCZ

#2656 Post by TheMortyCZ » 06 Apr 2023 18:31

xyzan wrote: 03 Apr 2023 18:00 Auto attached trailer does not count. Game is changing flags, when you press drive. So, you need to enter truck, wait few seconds, and then save.
Other cause may be that you are using steam cloud. As far as I know, there are some problems with steam cloud and Speditor, as there are some checks between them, and saving file not in game can cause some desync, and force load from cloud.
Now it shows "You cannot load in this company, it does not exist in map file for owned trailer" even though I use the normal ETS146 map.
xyzan

#2657 Post by xyzan » 07 Apr 2023 07:50

The map selector load correct coordinates for all companies on the map (This is unfortunately necessary due to implemetation of cargo for owned trailer SCS made). If you select wrong map (in case of using map mods, or select ATS instead of ETS) you will get this error. It will happen when Speditor cannot find selected company's coordinates.
Most common reason is that you've select wrong map in map selector. Are you using any map mods, like promods? If yes, then you have to select proper map for given mods combination. Like PM262 or something like that. If you have complicated map combo, then there is possibility to make own mapSet for this map combo. It is descibed in tutorial here: viewtopic.php?p=1377577#p1377577 how to do it. It requires basic map editor knowledge though.
drummer1705

#2658 Post by drummer1705 » 10 Apr 2023 19:32

So regarding the issue with Freight market trailers blocking cargo market loading spots: After creating completely random tours across all DLC areas I could not find a pattern on which yards have the spots blocked and which don't.

Some companies had it blocked in 1/3 cases, some had it blocked in 3/3 without a specific clear pattern visible. But I think in general you can say that it's more likely to occur the smaller the yard is.

Have you maybe also tested and found something?
xyzan

#2659 Post by xyzan » 11 Apr 2023 13:40

Hello
I was looking at this. I've figured out, that game is removing trailer standing on loading point, when taking cargo from the icon. As Speditor is missing this step, and putting job directly as already taken... I have no idea how to fix this. I've introduced in last version some randomness, so I've give loading point to be selected from hard and medium loading points... Seems, like it is quite often, that Hard loading points are occupied by a trailer... I can remove this randomness - maybe it will happen less frequent... But, I think something has changed in game, as earlier, it did not happen that often.
In general I've reduced loading point to Medium only (like it was in previous version of Speditor), and we will see how it will behave. I hope I will have new build ready somewhere near the official release.
1948LJMack

#2660 Post by 1948LJMack » 12 Apr 2023 00:32

AWESOME! I am watching and downloading a video on how the program works. If he has more map/job creation videos, I'm subbing to him!

Return to “Others”