Interior/Exterior Reworks Megapack[2.0][1.40]

AlexeyP

Interior/Exterior Reworks Megapack[2.0][1.40]

#1 Post by AlexeyP » 03 Feb 2016 11:29

Mod modify only Peterbilt 389, Peterbilt 579, Kenworth T680, Kenworth W900 and Volvo VNL trucks!

Features for mod version v. 2.0
-Much better interiors textures and materials;
-All trucks have two interior types – with manual or with auto transmission;
-Truck stereo systems can be changed. Dynafleet device can removed on Volvo VNL;
-Dashboards with KMH or MPH speedometers;
-Completely new, better dashboard clusters textures;
-Added missing animations like throttle/brake pedals movement * or gear shifter switching;
-Added some different missing interior parts across trucks;
-Some external trucks parts were reworked, some – replaced completely with more quality models;
-Cobra cb radio with animated cord and different front panels;
-New animated drivers models;
-New textures for trucks light systems. New lightmasks for them as well;
-IFTA and CCI stickers for trucks;
-Added many missing shadows for interior parts like steering wheel/wheel column, dash panel, gear shifter sticks, interior visors, windshield wipers (also added shadows for external wipers model);
-Customizable GPS device: GPS map or static menu picture;
-Peoplenet tablet device added for all interiors;
-High quality external interiors, matching their internal analogue;
-New license plates models for all states (see Hints section for additional info);
-Working interior lighting for all trucks (see Hints section for additional info);
-1800 degrees steering wheel rotation animation (see Hints section for additional info);
-Adjustable interior sun visors for all trucks (see Hints section for additional info);
-Cabin accessories DLC support;
-Clean log.

*pedals animation doesn't work, if in controls settings transmission type set to Simple Automatic :!:

Changelog for v. 2.0
-mod adapted to support ATS 1.40;
-added 8x short and long chassis support for Kenworth W900, Peterbilt 389 and Volvo VNL;
-added new automatic gear shifter model for Volvo VNL;
-added 'no sideskirts' option for Volvo VNL;
-truck stereos are now tuning parts and can be changed/removed. In Volvo VNL now it is also possible to install/remove Dynafleet device;
-improved hazard light button animation for Volvo VNL;
-redesigned Volvo VNL interiors (new colors);
-cab panels on Kenworth W900 now can be removed from the cab;
-different improvements in textures;
-numerous bug fixes in definition files and 3d models;
-other changes i forgot ;-))

Mod installation
Download rar archive. Extract both scs files from it to your Mod folder. Enable both mods (part I and II) in mod manager (priority is not important).

Fixes for mod version v. 1.9

Fix, which improves mod work on ATS beta 1.40 - it will make interior lights work properly again, plus it solves low backlight level and glass reflections issues. I can't promise it eliminiates all possible issues, but at least it make current mod version playable on 1.40.
GDrive link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JQSKjU ... sp=sharing

Installation:
Copy/move downloaded zip file to Mod folder and enable it in mod manager with HIGHER(!) priority, than both parts of IER 1.9 mod.

Fix solves problems with three mirrors models of Volvo VNL (they didn't show truck surrondings correct while using g_phys_mirrors 1 console command), updates standard sideskirts models for Volvo VNL and finally fixes missing side panels on Kenworth W900 doors, inside classic interiors.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16hZ4F4 ... sp=sharing
Installation:
Open downloaded zip file with fix and drag and drop automat and vehicle folders to IER_1.9_Part_1.scs mod archive. Make sure IER_1.8.1_Part_1.scs has higher priority that IER_1.9_Part_2.scs in mod list :!: :!: :!:
Or another way to apply fix is to copy zip to Mod folder and enable it in mod manager with higher priority, than both parts of Interior/Exterior Reworks Megapack mod.

Fixes for mod version 1.8.1
Fix for inivisible side windows in VNL elite interior:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-1sijy ... sp=sharing
Installation:
Open rar with fix and drag and drop vehicle folder to IER_1.8.1_Part_1.scs mod archive. Make sure IER_1.8.1_Part_1.scs has higher priority that IER_1.8.1_Part_2.scs in mod list :!: :!: :!:

Fix by Rookie_one for some not working interior sounds
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RPA7y1 ... sp=sharing
Installation:
Open rar and drag and drop vehicle folder to IER_1.8.1_Part_1.scs mod archive.

Fixes for mod version 1.7.1
Fix solves problem with the hole in dashboard panel of Pete 389 interior. Install by copying contents of fix archive to the IE Reworks mod archive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KVkLIi ... sp=sharing

Fix for invisible dash panels for some of the P389 interiors. Install by drag and drop contents of fix archive (automat and vehicle folders) to the root folder of IER megapack mod archive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/134xn-S ... sp=sharing

Fix for not working wipers speed adjustment (for ATS versions 1.35 and higher only :!: )
Install by drag and drop contents of fix archive (def folder) to the root folder of IER megapack mod archive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZuNBHz ... sp=sharing

Hints
-You can create your own style for Cobra cb radio front panel. Edit this texture to do it: \vehicle\truck\upgrade\cobra\textures\custom.dds;
-It is possible to adjust text on custom license plates and frame plate style. To do adjust text edit alpha-channel of this texture:
\vehicle\truck\upgrade\plates\your_plate.dds. To edit style of plate frame edit this texture: vehicle\truck\upgrade\plates\frame_style.dds;
-To work interior lighting must be installed first via truck dealer. Search for its white upgrade node below the truck's ceiling. Then you can switch light on by hitting O button (button which turns on roof beacon by default);
-Steering wheel animation can be switched from 1800 degrees to 900 degrees by editing path for wheel_anim animation path here: \def\vehicle\truck\SOME_TRUCK_NAME\interior\animations*.sui file(s). Open file and you will have instuctions there how to do it;
-You can switch from steering wheel position adjustment via F4 menu to interior sun visor position adjustment by editing wheel_updown_anim and wheel_frontback_anim animations paths here: \def\vehicle\truck\SOME_TRUCK_NAME\interior\animations*.sui file(s). Open file and you will have instuctions there how to do it;
-You can switch off Volvo VNL 670 GPS screen animation and remove this screen by editing generic_anim animation path here:
def\vehicle\truck\volvo.vnl\interior\animations.sui. Open file and you will have instuctions there how to do it;
-If you want to use SISL`s accessories mod with this mod, then only install main mod package and do not install SCS Trucks addon for ATS

Mod was tested on ATS ver. 1.40.x Compatibility with older game versions is unknown :!:

How to change steering wheel rotation from 1800 to 900 degrees
Credits
AlexeyP, Slider_556 and SCS Software, of course.

Donate
All my mods are free to download and will be distributed this way in the future too. However, If you appreciate what i`m doing and want to support my work, you can transfer any amount of money, using PayPal link: https://paypal.me/alexeyp1984

Screenshots. Left click to view larger version
ImageImageImageImageImage

Donate
You can support further mod development using this Paypal link below. Thanks in advance!
paypal.me/alexeyp1984

Distribution
You can post this mods wherever you want, but please keep original download links. It is prohibited to use any parts of this mod without permission and for commercial purposes!
Thank you!

Download links:
Actual ver. 2.0(247.9MB)

ver. 1.9(238.5MB)
ver. 1.8.1(236.3MB)
ver. 1.8(238.2MB)
ver. 1.7.1(196.1MB)
ver. 1.7(186.1MB)
ver. 1.6.1(163.0MB)
ver. 1.6(156.8MB)
ver. 1.5(139.0MB)
ver. 1.4.1(138.7MB)
ver. 1.4(138MB)
ver. 1.3.1(134MB)
ver. 1.2.1(126MB)
ver. 1.2(123MB)
ver. 1.1(48MB)
ver. 1.0(48MB)
Last edited by AlexeyP on 02 Aug 2021 10:31, edited 106 times in total.

Mephic

Re: Peterbilt 579 Interior/Exterior rework (ver. 1.0)

#2 Post by Mephic » 03 Feb 2016 11:55

Great news!!!

Looking forward to Kennworth :)

AlexeyP

#3 Post by AlexeyP » 03 Feb 2016 11:57

Mephic Already in the WIP status. Stay tuned!
My Flickr My Steam Mostly retired public modder :mrgreen: RYZEN 3900X/ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO/GOODRAM 32GB/INNO3D 1080Ti

aradeth

#4 Post by aradeth » 03 Feb 2016 12:03

Wow, you're fast thank you mate :)

AlexeyP

#5 Post by AlexeyP » 03 Feb 2016 12:20

aradeth Thanks mate!
My Flickr My Steam Mostly retired public modder :mrgreen: RYZEN 3900X/ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO/GOODRAM 32GB/INNO3D 1080Ti

jackalbite

#6 Post by jackalbite » 03 Feb 2016 14:09

Thank you Alexey! Your re-worked dashboards look so much better than the stock ones! Thanks for sharing! :)

AlexeyP

#7 Post by AlexeyP » 03 Feb 2016 14:40

jackalbite Thanks for good words. I`m glad you like it. Happy and safe trucking to you!

Uzi

#8 Post by Uzi » 03 Feb 2016 14:59

Since I can't recall what the default appearance is in game I have to rely on before and after screen shots to see what is
done and if I want to use a mod like this.

I can't tell from your photo stream which is before (if any) and which is after.

It's great to have all those screenshots but perhaps you could label them to be perfectly clear to viewer which is which.

Mephic

#9 Post by Mephic » 03 Feb 2016 15:02

They're all after...

AlexeyP

#10 Post by AlexeyP » 03 Feb 2016 15:04

Uzi It is all new screens with mod enabled. I almost (99.9 of cases) never release comparison screens, especially at opening post.
I only release comparison shots, when publish some type of worklog, but usually do this rarely.

Return to “Trucks”