-Alcoa wheels DLC
-BPW trailer axle DLC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ownable livestock trailers
[ external image ]
Flopro1403

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4282 Post by Flopro1403 » 10 Oct 2022 23:11

Hello SCS Team, is it possible to implement, that you can activate the aditional Worklight on the Truck and Trailer seperate from the Reversegear.Thanks
MG Mike

#4283 Post by MG Mike » 11 Oct 2022 16:02

Hello there, hello SCS

I just played some hours the last days and I was not only driving I was also managing . I play for some years now and have several profiles which different big companiea...
At some my forwarding company is very big up to 70 Trucks and over 40 garages throughout Europe.
But I find it complicating If I want to change trucks, trailers and drivers to other garages. Would it be possible to let me change the truck's new base f.e. from Hamburg to Munich, but then the truck and the trailer I want to have for the truck and the current driver will all change automaticly . Or in general to give the possibility to lock a trailer to a certain truck which I decide. And the driver keeps it as long a I give him another. So that I can put all 3 things together. The driver "Pavel S." receive my new DAF XG together with the new Krone Paperliner and I can
Change his base from Hamburg to Munich by one click.
Same goes for me. If I change m current truck from Hamburg to Munich then my current trailer and me should change automaticly to Munich.
This would make such management for the garages more easily.

Also could it be cool to have more than 5 trucks in a big garage. And maybe an additional repair icon within the players garage with the possibility to so small repairs at home. Maybe limited to a certain cost.aybe every repair which costs more than 2000 euros or 3000 euros has to be done at.a regular repairshop so that they are still needed. Or repair "at home" is limited to repairs only and additional tuning parts has to be bought and installed at a repairshop , or add a truck and trailer tuning shop, can also be an idea..
But so the player would have an additional activity at his home base.. maybe also met the player change tyres at home..the big garage model has so much tyres as scenery it it..let the player so more inside his garage..

As it is now the big garage is only needed for changing the truck to drive or refuel it to cheaper condiaitons.. nothing more.. ah maybe let the repairs at own garages also be a bit cheaper cause the player only has netto costs for the parts and for repairs the player must hire a mechanic maybe..

So just a few ideas from me.. I am very looking forward for next Rebuild of Switzerland and what you are about to present us for 10th anniversary.. keep up your good work !
Cheers!
Last edited by MG Mike on 12 Oct 2022 07:57, edited 2 times in total.
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
GT182

#4284 Post by GT182 » 11 Oct 2022 21:13

I've asked for Upgrades and Repairs in ALL owned garages, but it seems no one was or is interested. For ATS and ETS2. Nor is SCS. It's a shame as that's the way it works in the real world. You don't pay for the fuel your truck gets or repairs at your owned garages. The company pays for them. And all the company pays for is parts is the fuel and parts. Company mechanics do the repairs. You fuel your own truck.

It's really simple when you think about it. ;)

I can be done as there are 3 garages in C2C that have the ability to Upgrade and Repair your truck at those owned garages.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
Wolli2017

#4285 Post by Wolli2017 » 12 Oct 2022 08:48

Please add the arrival time ETA (actuilly is you the SCS ETA, the RTA so the time how long you drive to the destination) and the kilometers to the destination as a Dashboard ID.
[ external image ]

Mercedes Benz New Actros 2019 / Interior Addon by Wolli / Radio Addon by Wolli

System: Gigabyte B660 GAMING X DDR4; SI Intel Core i5-12400F; PC3600 Kingston 32GB KIT Fury Beast; SSD Kingston 500GB M.2; NVIDIA RTX 3060
alluke

#4286 Post by alluke » 12 Oct 2022 12:35

ADR plates on trucks

[ external image ]
Emmerich

#4287 Post by Emmerich » 21 Oct 2022 06:43

Visible Motor vibrations Would be great, but please vibrate only the cabin and interior, not the environment :-)
HighFlyer

#4288 Post by HighFlyer » 21 Oct 2022 08:34

Probably suggested before, but used trucks.

This can be coded in easily utilizing existing dealers and just buying used trucks with used mileage, reduced price etc.

I'm not talking about adding classic trucks, because that's a whole different story, that requires new models.

It would help players to purchase their first truck, or to buy a fleet at a discounted rate, before they can afford to buy brand new, customized models for themselves, and their drivers.
Bulldozer 1973

#4289 Post by Bulldozer 1973 » 21 Oct 2022 16:28

I'm right there with you.

But I think that SCS might put it back in like back in GTS & ETS1 time. #10YearsETS2
Greetings,
Harald

---
Sorry for my bad english, i from germany. I use Translators deepl.com / google.de
---
I will not distribute a modified mods without permission from the original creator / author!
AntonioMart

#4290 Post by AntonioMart » 23 Oct 2022 17:06

Want a little more tuning for Scania NextGen, red lights on side and upper cabin spoilers, as in Volvo FH and Renault T:

[ external image ]

And also HS-Schoch bumb bar for medium and low bumper, and changing the light colors on the side bars from white to yellow. A small task, but for some reason it has not yet been fixed. :(

Or add another tunung pack Kelsa or Lightfix.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”