Wishlists Megathread

Honda Guy VTEC

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4261 Post by Honda Guy VTEC » 28 Aug 2022 22:04

1. Would like to see raindrops on trucks/trailers during and after rain
2. Would be cool to have the ability to start up and rev the truck in the truck configurator
3. Should be able to save custom configurations from the vehicle browser.
MG Mike

#4262 Post by MG Mike » 29 Aug 2022 16:04

Paintjobs for the in-game companies also for owned trailers and also for trucks as well maybe also in different variations. So that I can say I drive for Tradeaux and can have a tradeaux paintjob for m truck an dfor my owned trailers..
Same goes for all other in-game companies
Also in AI traffic should be those trucks with correct trailers behind.
Also please correct the freights..if for example you made a skin for a Tradeaux tipper trailer, then there must be also a second prefab (Company) for loose freights like sand and stones runned by Tradeaux, same goes for liquid freights like fuels and oil..or skip these freights for companies like tradeaux and leave them only for NS Oil or MS Stein and so on..
But however it stays highly unrealistic und No really fun to manuver a cistern or tipper trailer to the gates of Tradeaux or similar warehouse companies..
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
seAzon

#4263 Post by seAzon » 29 Aug 2022 16:56

Yes, it would be nice to see FSR 2.0 in new versions
OzembuchVRICI

#4264 Post by OzembuchVRICI » 01 Sep 2022 11:47

I was thinking about the custom plates from World of Trucks and how they're limited to the site. Why did they make it like that? I want to customize my plates in-game, so the next time I change trucks I don't bring the plate with me. I don't think it would be hard for them to implement. Just transfer the plate customization from the site to the game.
Ma7heus

#4265 Post by Ma7heus » 02 Sep 2022 13:37

3 things that come to mind

1 Vanilla Cargo and Trailers (excluding Special, Heavy transport and Volvo DLC)

Maybe is about time to have a greater extension in terms of cargo weight and trailers dimensions, trailers over 4m height (4.20m, 4.40m, 4.65m) and combinations of truck+trailer+cargo exceeding the 40 tonnes, of course in regions that allow this like UK, Scandinavia, Netherleands (i think), after all give a bit more sense to use 6x2/4 or 6x2/2 chassis once right now a 4x2 could haul every vanilla loads if it was in RL. Also official box trailer for 45ft container and jumbo type trailers for more capacity. Yes theres mods for all of this but why not a official support for that feature?

2 UI and Company management

It could be interesting to get an option to select how much trucks, trailers and garages from the list (using check boxes) and sell all selected
And a way for better and customized sorting of the trucks, garage and trailer list, being able to keep the favorite and most relevant ones always at the top - similar to mod manager (select->up/down) but done in game lists

3 - WoT

Better balancing on WoT' contracts. The list for dry type box trailers is flooded with empty pallets, used packages and used plastics, at best sawdust panels and sometimes theres only these as option to haul
This when Dry Trailers, when Box (Container), Tanker, Refeer and even flatbeds the options are way less and depending of city and time, theres none
MaaloBear

#4266 Post by MaaloBear » 02 Sep 2022 16:12

New wishlist what would be definitely be mine is like
more tuning packs for every truck as long as they are licensed from the truck factories we do know about.

I think still the open pipe sounds should also become available for use on ets 2 aswell as on ets 2 MP

I will come up with more in this thread if i have more of these.
Ivanko1

#4267 Post by Ivanko1 » 03 Sep 2022 18:19

1. Please add "avg fuel consumption" on conclusion screen after trip.)
2. Please make " realistic mode DLC" with real prices for trucks , trailers and deliveries, tahograph, more fines, need to pass exams to get CDL first.
3. Please add ingame CONTRACTS for delivering some amount of goods from one factory to others (for example paper refinery in City A - need 100t of woods). And some bonuses or fame in game.
dsf.fernando

#4268 Post by dsf.fernando » 05 Sep 2022 01:30

New landmarks in Lisbon: Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Jerónimos Monastery and Belém Tower (all three can be seen from the 25 de Abril bridge, since they are near the coast for now only the Padrão is present in any form, having a cube on its place)
Proud student of Games and Multimedia in the Polytechnic of Leiria - the Portuguese capital of game development
(and still hopeful the city will feature in the game with a garage someday)
Aziz

#4269 Post by Aziz » 05 Sep 2022 08:08

I was driving at night and wondering... What's that?
[ external image ]

Oh yes, I was in Germany, and you know what I remember the most from my IRL night travels across the country? Blinking red lights on top of wind turbines. Nearly mesmerizing.
Sadly, it appears like it isn't the case in the game
[ external image ].

It's a simple addition but would make driving much much more.. well, what's the word... Familiar? And pleasant.
GT182

#4270 Post by GT182 » 07 Sep 2022 15:49

I wish someone would do a mod that gets rid of Urgent Deliveries. They are very rare in real life, and with the coming of electronic logbooks are not usually dispatched. It seems there are more and more of them now than ever before.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”