Wishlists Megathread

GT182

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4321 Post by GT182 » 27 Dec 2022 16:15

SCS needs to add beacons to trucks pulling heavy equipment and wide loads in Quick Jobs in ATS and ETS2. The same as we have, or can add, in Freight Market jobs for both sims.

And stop the blacked-out windows at night, it's very annoying when you can't see anything but thru the small hole in the windshield. It was never like it is now in real life. Yes, it was dark at night, but we could see thru all windows what was going on at night and see what our mirrors were showing behind us. Or someone please make a mod to lighten things up so we can see outside.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
Andy45

#4322 Post by Andy45 » 28 Dec 2022 11:00

*rebuild old SCS models the older models need a major update compared to their newer models.
Like the Renault Magnum my favourite truck in game but lacks quite a few chassis details and the model 100% needs updating!
Same for the Iveco models and older Scania models.
*more tuning parts for older SCS models.
*new DAF XF,XG,XG+ needs the 6x2 midlift chassis option.
*add the DAF XF,XG,XG+ rear lift and steer option to the rest of the truck models in the game.
bluejamouk

#4323 Post by bluejamouk » 30 Dec 2022 09:25

another nice feature to implement, would be regarding the fines system.
instead of the now police siren and the instant ticket, speed traps should emit a flash, then at the end of the trip screen, a new line stating how much we have to detract from the job income due to speed fines and such.
obviously if caught by a police car, the siren would still be on, but “realism” speaking, you’ll never hear a speed trap, just a mail at home.
being stopped by the police would be a nice addition, nothing fancy, just a car pulling in front and requesting to stop the truck, then click “enter” and get the fine, but I understand it would be a too much rework to do.
athylaking

#4324 Post by athylaking » 01 Jan 2023 21:21

First of all happy new year everyone, then I think it would be great if in the future they could implement a "real" weather system like the MFS has for example (something similar to that, not something like that). Sorry my English. Greetings from Argentina
th3darknight

#4325 Post by th3darknight » 02 Jan 2023 17:13

some features I'd like to see...

a sleep anywhere mod, would be nice on quiet roads at least

remove 'next song info box' when skipping to next song, or place at the bottom of the screen as opposed to the middle of the road.

increase pedestrian density - I was driving through Vienna city centre and as beautiful as it was it seemed like a ghost town :(
th3darknight

#4326 Post by th3darknight » 03 Jan 2023 23:44

when sleeping can we get a timelapse/fmv ?

also a curtain that goes all around inside
Lillen

#4327 Post by Lillen » 04 Jan 2023 20:54

I know I have said it before but I would see a comeback of features from the earlier SCS Truck games like sleep everywhere so you can use all parking spots in the game even if they are not reported as sleep places, Police that actually pursuit you when you breaking the law and take your money when you have stopped. And of course, an alternativ to turn those features off for the players that don't want them.
traviiiiiis

#4328 Post by traviiiiiis » 05 Jan 2023 09:27

Would be nice if we can select more than one Truck/Driver/Garage at once to buy or sell them.

I would like to Upgrade my Fleet, but with 100 Trucks it takes a lot of time when you have to select one truck at a time..
th3darknight

#4329 Post by th3darknight » 05 Jan 2023 20:32

Its the little things that make the difference..

something else i'd like to have is a blackout blind for the sunroof, I dont like the light coming in illuminating the steering wheel during the day or coming through from lampposts at night.
Ivanko1

#4330 Post by Ivanko1 » 07 Jan 2023 14:09

Please make camera turn after driving wheel more adaptive - on slower speed it follow turns greater, on high speed - less.
For example: on speed below 30km/h camera follows wheel much faster and on bigger angle (base speed and angle); on speed 30-60km/h - camera reacts only 1/2 or 1/3 of base speed and angle; on speed above 70km/h - on 1/5 or 1/6 of base speed and angle.
Also it can be separate option like "Adaptive speed reaction and angle".

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”