Wishlists Megathread

CoronadoCH

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4281 Post by CoronadoCH » 21 Sep 2022 07:25

I have two wishes:

1. that the licences plates have a higher resolution than currently at least for the own trucks as well for ATS
2. that German motorway A5 is completed to the south with the missing part between Frankfurt and Basel
3. Missing part of germanys longest motorway A7 in the south is added until Füssen
Janusz666

#4282 Post by Janusz666 » 29 Sep 2022 10:35

CoronadoCH wrote: 21 Sep 2022 07:25 I have two wishes:

1. that the licences plates have a higher resolution than currently at least for the own trucks as well for ATS
2. that German motorway A5 is completed to the south with the missing part between Frankfurt and Basel
3. Missing part of germanys longest motorway A7 in the south is added until Füssen
Good wishes
Moon Racer

#4283 Post by Moon Racer » 01 Oct 2022 16:26

Dear developers, add to the game the ability to independently switch to passive mode or block the player "without damage", anti-kamikaze mode.
There are players in convoys who intentionally break your truck and spoil the cargo by crashing into you. I am asking you to enter the passive convoy mode into the game. For example, in the GTA 5 network game there is a passive mode.
In GTA 5 online, you can switch to the passive game mode if other session players chase you and prevent you from playing the session calmly.
I want it to be in any settings, even in convoy modes with damage enabled between players.
Two modes of passive mode.
1. If someone prevents you from driving the cargo calmly, then you can close it from yourself, you will not receive damage from this player, the kamikaze player will pass through you, the damage will not be counted to you. The "Anti-Kamikaze" icon will appear for you above the blocked player of this session. A ghostly icon appears above your truck for the player you have blocked. Thus, the kamikaze player will see that you are in passive mode, and interest in you as a victim will disappear.
2. After connecting to the convoy mode session, you can enable the "no damage" function from everyone. Enable passive mode from all players of this session. You will not receive damage from the players of this session. In both variants, the collision-free mode is enabled for you, you do not receive damage from players, and you also cannot cause damage to other players. A ghost icon will appear above your truck. Thus, other players know that you are in passive mode, and interest in you as a victim disappears.
The session administrator cannot disable this feature at will, forcibly for the player in passive mode.
This feature is automatically disabled when the player exits the session.
alluke

#4284 Post by alluke » 02 Oct 2022 16:41

Drop deck trailers in single and double versions

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Last edited by alluke on 08 Oct 2022 21:08, edited 1 time in total.
OzembuchVRICI

#4286 Post by OzembuchVRICI » 03 Oct 2022 11:02

I would like to see more fuel tanks and some variety. Ideally, all configurations that are available are welcome. Sizes, placement, all of that. We need more than one configuration of the tanks. 
My wish number two, when it comes to the fuel tanks, is being able to paint them.
Timoderpcfernfahrer

#4287 Post by Timoderpcfernfahrer » 03 Oct 2022 13:26

Hello, it would be nice if you could plan tours yourself, for example I want to go from Hamburg to Amsterdam and if you had to wait, for example that two other trucks are unloaded in front of me or that the real one isn't there yet because the other truck is late
alluke

#4288 Post by alluke » 04 Oct 2022 21:43

-Alcoa wheels DLC
-BPW trailer axle DLC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ownable livestock trailers
[ external image ]
Flopro1403

#4289 Post by Flopro1403 » 10 Oct 2022 23:11

Hello SCS Team, is it possible to implement, that you can activate the aditional Worklight on the Truck and Trailer seperate from the Reversegear.Thanks
MG Mike

#4290 Post by MG Mike » 11 Oct 2022 16:02

Hello there, hello SCS

I just played some hours the last days and I was not only driving I was also managing . I play for some years now and have several profiles which different big companiea...
At some my forwarding company is very big up to 70 Trucks and over 40 garages throughout Europe.
But I find it complicating If I want to change trucks, trailers and drivers to other garages. Would it be possible to let me change the truck's new base f.e. from Hamburg to Munich, but then the truck and the trailer I want to have for the truck and the current driver will all change automaticly . Or in general to give the possibility to lock a trailer to a certain truck which I decide. And the driver keeps it as long a I give him another. So that I can put all 3 things together. The driver "Pavel S." receive my new DAF XG together with the new Krone Paperliner and I can
Change his base from Hamburg to Munich by one click.
Same goes for me. If I change m current truck from Hamburg to Munich then my current trailer and me should change automaticly to Munich.
This would make such management for the garages more easily.

Also could it be cool to have more than 5 trucks in a big garage. And maybe an additional repair icon within the players garage with the possibility to so small repairs at home. Maybe limited to a certain cost.aybe every repair which costs more than 2000 euros or 3000 euros has to be done at.a regular repairshop so that they are still needed. Or repair "at home" is limited to repairs only and additional tuning parts has to be bought and installed at a repairshop , or add a truck and trailer tuning shop, can also be an idea..
But so the player would have an additional activity at his home base.. maybe also met the player change tyres at home..the big garage model has so much tyres as scenery it it..let the player so more inside his garage..

As it is now the big garage is only needed for changing the truck to drive or refuel it to cheaper condiaitons.. nothing more.. ah maybe let the repairs at own garages also be a bit cheaper cause the player only has netto costs for the parts and for repairs the player must hire a mechanic maybe..

So just a few ideas from me.. I am very looking forward for next Rebuild of Switzerland and what you are about to present us for 10th anniversary.. keep up your good work !
Cheers!
Last edited by MG Mike on 12 Oct 2022 07:57, edited 2 times in total.
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”