Wishlists Megathread

traviiiiiis

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4321 Post by traviiiiiis » 05 Jan 2023 09:27

Would be nice if we can select more than one Truck/Driver/Garage at once to buy or sell them.

I would like to Upgrade my Fleet, but with 100 Trucks it takes a lot of time when you have to select one truck at a time..
th3darknight

#4322 Post by th3darknight » 05 Jan 2023 20:32

Its the little things that make the difference..

something else i'd like to have is a blackout blind for the sunroof, I dont like the light coming in illuminating the steering wheel during the day or coming through from lampposts at night.
Ivanko1

#4323 Post by Ivanko1 » 07 Jan 2023 14:09

Please make camera turn after driving wheel more adaptive - on slower speed it follow turns greater, on high speed - less.
For example: on speed below 30km/h camera follows wheel much faster and on bigger angle (base speed and angle); on speed 30-60km/h - camera reacts only 1/2 or 1/3 of base speed and angle; on speed above 70km/h - on 1/5 or 1/6 of base speed and angle.
Also it can be separate option like "Adaptive speed reaction and angle".
arthurcfbr

#4324 Post by arthurcfbr » 13 Jan 2023 22:24

I wold like to have tipper doubles like this:
https://youtu.be/PG_fcMEhydw
My Twtich Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/boriscec_acf (Lives in Portuguese, but I do speak english)
Swampy73

Room for improvement

#4325 Post by Swampy73 » 14 Jan 2023 16:03

ETS2 is good if you like driving from point A to point B! But TBH more needs to be done to this game, if I'm honest.

Dynamic weather instead of sunshine and rain. Some counties have four seasons, (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
As for the rain it's pathetic, it's like someone outside your cab with a watering can pouring water over your cab and you're not actually moving, pretty much like some of the old movies (if you get my meaning). Roads and vehicles need to look wet when it's raining, also puddles in the roads here and there and the odd flooded road too. pretty much like real life.

More roads are needed, even country lanes, yes even narrow ones if you've ever been to the (UK) United Kingdom you'll know what I'm talking about.

Being able to create our own designs on our HGV's instead of selecting ones in game or mods (yes I know there are some good mods out there) but it would be a great addition if we had the option to create our own.

Rigids (class 2's) would be a great addition to ETS2, I myself drive a Class 2 for a living.

Instead of having selected buttons on your keyboard for lights, horn, tag/mid lift, etc why not integrate the cursor key (from the garage) and have it so that when you press the left or right button on your mouse it'll appear and then you can operate whatever button you want on your dashboard.

Roads are too smooth most areas i.e industrial estates see plenty of HGV's coming and going , plus it needs to be a bit more busy with wagons coming in and out of certain factories/warehouses.

Being able to get out of your truck and walk around rather than just in the garage, to be able to get out and refuel, sign for paper work for your goods, checking your truck before your journey. Being able to open/close your cab doors, storage compartments, do/undo curtain sides, ratchet straps, etc. and watch your goods being unloaded/loaded.

Having a home that you can go home to, rather than sleep in your cab or garage or unless you are a long way from home stay in a hotel rather than park outside one and sleep in your cab!.

Another thing that bugs me about this game, is that once you've got busy up and running there's no way of your money going down, it just keeps going up. To be honest they should introduce bill payments, (yes I know you pay for fuel and service/repairs of your vehicles) but what about other stuff like road tax, insurance, house bills, running cost for your garage/s.

Introducing Tachographs would also be a good idea.

Being able to properly couple and uncouple your trailer (rather than pressing T to attach said trailer) , and while we're on the subject of trailers having matching licence plate to that of your truck, maybe have a reg plate (licence plate) that you can remove and store in your truck as they do in real life.

Vehicles are too clean they need to show signs of being used and become dirty after long use, signs of wear and tear especially the tyres, would be great if they'd add dynamic tyres/mechanical problems that sometimes occur. The odd tyre puncher/blow outs. Plus you'll have to wait for a tyre fitter or recovery vehicle if your lorry breaks down to take you to the nearest garage rather than pressing F7 and you're at a garage!

Take your HGV to a place where you can have your lorry washed and cleaned would be another idea.

Sound quality on these trucks are terrible! some sound like a cement mixer with a nut bouncing around in the drum whilst a vacuum is running! and as for the horn sound, it sounds nothing like one! The only truck that has a decent horn sound, is the new Daf but that's about it!
Again some Mods work and sound far better, if they can put the time and effort into these then why can't SCS software do the same ?

As for some of the trucks in the game they do look dated! I mean come on why can't they update them and add some classic Lorry's to ETS2 it would probably gain more interest.

Reflections are to be frank .. absolutely terrible !! I mean take the new Daf what is that reflection in the side window it doesn't resemble anything in the cab (it's more noticeable at night time). Another thing you pull up behind a bus and your lorry isn't showing in the reflection but the car coming up behind you is!!

Here in the UK we have double decker buses as well as signal decks.

Traffic needs to be more realistic too, especially at certain times, mornings and afternoons.

Some HGV's have automatic lighting that you can switch to position (A) Scania being one of them.

Fog lights, would like to be able to turn these on in foggy conditions or when visibility is poor.

Something else they need to include is Adblue. You don't go through Adblue like you do with fuel It lasts longer, I mean take the Daf's early ones, you've got the fuel gauge next to the Adblue gauge which is lit up in a series of blue blocks and the last one being red.
I noticed this when filling up at a fuel station they too go up.

Moffett trucks on the back of trailers and class 2's (Rigids) which you can use to load/unload your vehicle. As for operating the forks via mouse or joystick same for trailers with loader crane.

These are just some of my Ideas/opinions for ETS2, as it would make for a very interesting game,

As at the moment I think SCS Software is being lazy with a lot of things in this game and not making it more interesting and somewhat true to a truckers day to day job.
Calculon

#4326 Post by Calculon » 16 Jan 2023 06:58

We miss the option to go back to launch pad in the VR branch. We're forced to quit the game to switch profiles :/
I also wish scs to promote whoever is keeping the vr branch up to date!

Music player: Would be great if I could place a shortcut to my music folder in the ets2 music folder! Copying every track again quickly consumes a ton of space
Last edited by Calculon on 22 Jan 2023 21:03, edited 1 time in total.
r5 5800X3D - 3080ti - HP Reverb g2 - G29 + shifter - TH8A shifter - TLCM pedals - TWCS throttle - dual T1600m- logitech flight switch panel (<- dont buy it)
r5 5600 - 5600xt - Samsung Odyssey+ - G25
th3darknight

#4327 Post by th3darknight » 16 Jan 2023 23:07

Automatic auto-steer when in chase camera mode, so I can feast my eyes on all the scenery! (with optional override function)

'random job' generator picks a job for you..since sometimes the choice is overwhelming.
th3darknight

#4328 Post by th3darknight » 24 Jan 2023 18:58

following on from a sleep anywhere mod with choosing how long you sleep for, 20mins, 1 hour, 2 hours etc
th3darknight

#4329 Post by th3darknight » 02 Feb 2023 13:13

When buying an engine I'd like to be able to preview the sound it makes.

some exhaust fumes when on the open road would be good too.
Best

#4330 Post by Best » 02 Feb 2023 15:32

Hello to all from Italy!

I ask to SCS Group if is possible in the future:

- Create a Company whit the economy management
- Add my friends to my Company (Employees)
- Manage my Company:
a) added a work for my employees
b) Organize a event aka convoys
c) If i (the CEO) buy a new truck or new trailer for my emplyees, the costs of this are deducted from my company's total earnings
d) All the Expenses of my employees (fuel, repair etc), the costs of this are deducted from my company's total earnings
e) Manage (accepted/modify/not accepted) the employees work (when is it delivered)
f) All employees earnings go into the company's cash.

Thank you.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”