Wishlists Megathread

Ch_R0me

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4361 Post by Ch_R0me » 28 Mar 2023 17:32

Support DRS (Dynamic Resolution Scaling), by implementing AMD FSR 1.0 up to 3.0 with/or Intel XeSS 1.1.
Nvidia's DLSS ain't counting since it would benefit only their cards (especially RTX 4K owners with version 3.0).
Personal Truck Wishlist:

ETS2: Ford F-Max or SISU Polar or M-B Actros 5 (2019);
ATS: KW W990 or Intl' HX 520/620 or WS 4900.
Jean-Pierre

More realism

#4362 Post by Jean-Pierre » 29 Mar 2023 09:20

Hello, I am a fan of Eurotruck Simulator, I have been playing for many years. To make the game even more realistic, I was wondering if it wouldn't be possible to have the possibility of repairing and maintaining our trucks and trailers in our own garages, at a lower price. and a second thing, it would be nice to be able to park purchased and unused trailers in the garage parking lot, which means increasing the surface area of the garages. Thank you for your work, keep improving your game. Jean-Pierre Bitaine.
Lomic6

#4363 Post by Lomic6 » 31 Mar 2023 11:04

I would like to have ownable High Cube trailers like low bed one with goose neck. That would be a nice addition of the existing SCS default trailer fleet.

Cheers.
alluke

#4364 Post by alluke » 31 Mar 2023 15:13

Steering axles for cattle trailer and food tanker
MG Mike

#4365 Post by MG Mike » 01 Apr 2023 08:39

Well after Switzerland I would wish for a rebuild of North italy. The Italian Alps and maybe the French Alps also are still in a aging phase..cities line Torino doesn't match the flair of the Italia DLC.. also not Venezia.. so it would be a great thing if north Italy and east France could also get a tefreshment to match the other surrounding countries ..

Also at Germany BAB 8 from Munich to Austria , the Exit Rosenheim there are still the old ugl mountains to see. There I would also with for some updates..

Ah and one important thing... Please improve the new light system in aspects of tunnels or beeing in big halls or some like this..maybe create some kind of "Darkness areas". In these areas it should always be dark and you need some lights to see something..

Because as it is now we have daylight in Tunnels..even if there are no lights in the tunnels it would not be dark..and if I have active flashing lights there is no reflection from the walls..
But at nighttime it is dark in tunnels and only with lights it is something visible and flashing lights are reflecting from tunnelwalls..so this circumstance the night darkness has to be always within Tunnels or caves or whatever we can imagine to reach with our trucks..

Regards
MG Mike
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
alluke

#4366 Post by alluke » 06 Apr 2023 16:33

When hitting Ai car hard, it should start honking to indicate the driver passing out on the steering wheel 🤭
Aries

#4367 Post by Aries » 06 Apr 2023 19:25

Suggestion: visit ideas from my signature! :)

(Austria is done ✔, West Balkan on way ✔)
spoodermen18

#4368 Post by spoodermen18 » 14 Apr 2023 07:23

Dirt collects on vehicles/ trucks get dirty over time, and also EXAUST SMOKE IN THE GAME NATIVELY PLZ
Lillen

#4369 Post by Lillen » 15 Apr 2023 02:42

Animated Cattle and Fans for the new ownable Livestock trailer. Hands, arms and legs for the driver when looking around in the cabin would be really cool but I don't know if it is possible with the game engine.
Sepris

#4370 Post by Sepris » 23 Apr 2023 14:29

Hello and welcome. Check with you, in fact, my suggestions regarding the game are many, but at the moment the most tormenting thing is that:
- Since the headquarters of the Krone Company is already in the game, why not something like this, that when we buy our semi-trailer of this brand, we could go to their office and direct it from the parking lot, which I mean, go from the base by car after checking the semi-trailer.
- The second thing is why we can't assign a given semi-trailer to the driver??? (drama) what load does the driver choose the semi-trailer with which he wants to go? Please give us the opportunity to assemble a set that the driver is supposed to ride with.
- Another thing, expand the company's management structure!! add, for example, people (forwarders) who will be responsible for searching for loads so that our drivers do not return empty, and let these people have their level of experience, the higher the level, the better loads they will find, e.g.

These are some of my suggestions for now :)
Kind regards

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”