Wishlists Megathread

spoodermen18

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4361 Post by spoodermen18 » 14 Apr 2023 07:23

Dirt collects on vehicles/ trucks get dirty over time, and also EXAUST SMOKE IN THE GAME NATIVELY PLZ
Lillen

#4362 Post by Lillen » 15 Apr 2023 02:42

Animated Cattle and Fans for the new ownable Livestock trailer. Hands, arms and legs for the driver when looking around in the cabin would be really cool but I don't know if it is possible with the game engine.
Sepris

#4363 Post by Sepris » 23 Apr 2023 14:29

Hello and welcome. Check with you, in fact, my suggestions regarding the game are many, but at the moment the most tormenting thing is that:
- Since the headquarters of the Krone Company is already in the game, why not something like this, that when we buy our semi-trailer of this brand, we could go to their office and direct it from the parking lot, which I mean, go from the base by car after checking the semi-trailer.
- The second thing is why we can't assign a given semi-trailer to the driver??? (drama) what load does the driver choose the semi-trailer with which he wants to go? Please give us the opportunity to assemble a set that the driver is supposed to ride with.
- Another thing, expand the company's management structure!! add, for example, people (forwarders) who will be responsible for searching for loads so that our drivers do not return empty, and let these people have their level of experience, the higher the level, the better loads they will find, e.g.

These are some of my suggestions for now :)
Kind regards
java1969

#4364 Post by java1969 » 24 Apr 2023 02:42

Cadde wrote: 02 Aug 2014 18:55 Feature Wishlist Megathread

[*]Interaction

• Walk around truck/world (Probably not happening)
    OK, would be nice to get out from the truck to acept a work. Instead to
  • Ability to manually hook up trailer, tubes, wiring, raising trailer legs, etc (Probably not happening)
  • Manual refuel, putting fuel-nozzle in tank, etc (Probably not happening)
  • Slower refueling
  • Slower/longer repair times
  • More detailed service, replacing blown tires, changing oil, etc
  • More hired driver interactions
  • Manually loading trailers / interoperability with other titles such as Farming Simulator (Probably not happening)

Perhaps it would be easier to get out of the truck for these reasons.
Instead of accepting the job at the company door, get out of the truck and go near an office where there will be an icon to accept the job or activate the unloading area when the job is done.
When refueling, get out of the truck and go near the petrol station office and activate the refueling icon.
When the truck or trailer needs to be repaired/updated, get out of the truck, go near an office where the dedicated menu will be activated.
Lillen

#4365 Post by Lillen » 24 Apr 2023 11:50

I think both me and other people have said this already but support for non-trailer cargo transport for us that likes to drive rigid/tandem trucks.
Bommel15

#4366 Post by Bommel15 » 26 Apr 2023 18:44

Hey SCS Software, I would really like to have the DAF E6 facelift with the facelift exhaust system. Maybe you can handle it in such a way that the same chassis as now exists, just with the facelift parts. I send here 2 Screenshots that you can see what i mean.
Attachments
Screenshot (32).png
Screenshot (31).png
krmarci

#4367 Post by krmarci » 30 Apr 2023 08:00

We could have some kind of "difficult map exploration mode". Only discovered roads (and possibly the current navigation route) would be visible on the map, undiscovered roads would be invisible like undiscovered secret roads.
ust_sel

#4368 Post by ust_sel » 10 May 2023 13:24

Hello all. I am a new member so, sorry in advance for any possible errors in my first message.

My suggestion is a "mod combination feature", which would allow us to activate and save different combinations of downloaded mods. I am not a coder, I don't know if ETS2's code infrastructure is availble for this but some games have it and it is a nice feature. For instance, Arma 3 has this kind of a feature on its launcher and it's pretty practical. By this, we can use different type of mods during different sessions on same profile, which means we could keep and continue with proggress of our profile.
Last edited by ust_sel on 10 May 2023 13:30, edited 1 time in total.
CarbonGTGaming

#4369 Post by CarbonGTGaming » 10 May 2023 15:12

I would love to have company paint jobs for trucks and trailers from all the companies In the game
BlaeX

#4370 Post by BlaeX » 11 May 2023 19:54

A smaller on for UI / Map: Make the map next to the job selection panel zoom able.
“I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it.”
― George Bernard Shaw

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”