Wishlists Megathread

Sovereign 89

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4241 Post by Sovereign 89 » 08 Aug 2022 14:44

A small thing that would surely help to us that are listening our own music in saving value SDD/HD space is making available for copying just shortcuts to songs in music folders, instead of whole mp3s.
GTA San Andreas, GTA IV and GTA V have such option, so there's no reason both ETS2 and ATS couldn't have the same. It eats up too much space, and would be far easier if I could just paste shortcuts to files from my main music folder.
[ external image ] [ external image ]

WB Croatia speculation map
Vinnie Terranova

#4242 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 08 Aug 2022 15:04

^ I like this idea... Because the music folder is on the same partition as the mod folder, and both folders can take a lot of hard drive space, I like the idea of having shortcuts to my music folder. This will free up a lot of space on the partition with the mod folder.
xXCARL1992Xx

#4243 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 08 Aug 2022 15:55

the game supports this since forever, or at least since i know about it, just shortcut the Windows Musik folder (or wherever you have it) into the game music folder
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Vinnie Terranova

#4244 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 08 Aug 2022 17:29

@xXCARL1992Xx You're right! I didn't know about this... I just created a shortcut to one of my subfolders within my Music folder, put that shortcut into the Music folder of ATS, and indeed the .MP3 files are now in my playlist in ATS... That is really, really awesome!
Sovereign 89

#4245 Post by Sovereign 89 » 08 Aug 2022 18:41

xXCARL1992Xx wrote: 08 Aug 2022 15:55 the game supports this since forever, or at least since i know about it, just shortcut the Windows Musik folder (or wherever you have it) into the game music folder
Thanks for that! I never knew it was an option, but I'll certainly use it now. I only thought of method used in GTA games, but this seems even better.
[ external image ] [ external image ]

WB Croatia speculation map
bvrhl_

#4246 Post by bvrhl_ » 19 Aug 2022 20:21

It would be cool to see in ETS2;
  • BDF, BDF-Tandem
    Rigid trucks
    Hyper realistic dashboard computers. - like from real life.
    Truck personalize screen. For example when someone buys scania, he will get configuration screen like from real scania, with maybe 2 options, choosing what player wants, or AI/Config will make a truck for them, by chosing parameters ex;
    wadadwada.png
    obraz_2022-08-19_222931446.png
    Advanced loading config/filtering for fast delivery, freight market, cargo market. I mean it would be great to filter what we want to deliver, where (selecting from where to where) etc.
    More truck parts.
    Working infontainment screen, where we can choose what we want to see, for ex. web browser, youtube, spotify, truck infos etc.
bvrhl_

#4247 Post by bvrhl_ » 20 Aug 2022 11:31

I suggest to update ALL paintjobs, so for ex. every country paintjob pack should have paintjobs;
First paintjob should be an full flag on the truck, like the mettalic one from Polish Paintjob.
Second should be small flag on the truck.
Third one would have be an Tematic one, for example polish DLC should have Hussaria paintjob.
OzembuchVRICI

#4248 Post by OzembuchVRICI » 21 Aug 2022 12:50

I have a few wishes. For example, being able to walk around my truck and my trailer. When I'm attaching my trailer, when I'm picking up or dropping off the cargo, I can open the doors, tighten the straps. The recurring wish of many is to be able to pick up and drop off cargo on multiple sites. It would be nice if they remade the bigger ferry ports and worked on the whole process of getting on and off the ferry. More moving vehicles make the process more realistic. The same with the Eurotunnel. The process is very basic. I've seen some people on this forum say that once SCS moves to DX12, they will be able to do so much more.
DarkD92

#4249 Post by DarkD92 » 21 Aug 2022 15:35

OzembuchVRICI wrote: 21 Aug 2022 12:50 I have a few wishes. For example, being able to walk around my truck and my trailer. When I'm attaching my trailer, when I'm picking up or dropping off the cargo, I can open the doors, tighten the straps. The recurring wish of many is to be able to pick up and drop off cargo on multiple sites. It would be nice if they remade the bigger ferry ports and worked on the whole process of getting on and off the ferry. More moving vehicles make the process more realistic. The same with the Eurotunnel. The process is very basic. I've seen some people on this forum say that once SCS moves to DX12, they will be able to do so much more.
+++++
Your wishes are not hard to do, they can be made if desired.Me to wanna see those improments.
OzembuchVRICI

#4250 Post by OzembuchVRICI » 21 Aug 2022 17:33

DarkD92 wrote: 21 Aug 2022 15:35
OzembuchVRICI wrote: 21 Aug 2022 12:50 I have a few wishes. For example, being able to walk around my truck and my trailer. When I'm attaching my trailer, when I'm picking up or dropping off the cargo, I can open the doors, tighten the straps. The recurring wish of many is to be able to pick up and drop off cargo on multiple sites. It would be nice if they remade the bigger ferry ports and worked on the whole process of getting on and off the ferry. More moving vehicles make the process more realistic. The same with the Eurotunnel. The process is very basic. I've seen some people on this forum say that once SCS moves to DX12, they will be able to do so much more.
+++++
Your wishes are not hard to do, they can be made if desired.Me to wanna see those improments.
I forgot to add one thing when I wrote that, so I'm going to add it in my reply to you. Being able to walk around the truck, trailer, or both together is doable right now, sadly, it's limited to the truck and trailer configurators.
But the fact that it's already in the game in this limited way gives me hope that they can integrate it fully.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”