daniminho's Screenshots

raduspeedy

Re: daniminho's Screenshots

#951 Post by raduspeedy » 06 May 2020 09:50

daniminho wrote: 23 Apr 2020 23:44 Thanks guys, glad you're enjoying my stuff :D

Some more pics of my last trips.. This time I went to explore the Black Sea Dlc. No need to say SCS did an astonishing work, really enjoyed driving over there!

Leaving Danmark on my way to Satu Mare in Romania.
[ external image ]

Through Germany, passing by Dresden.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

In The Hugary - Romania Border to get documentation Control.
[ external image ]

Already in Romanian Lands, amazing driving over here! And I got spotted by a drone along with @RafaelV8 8-)

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

On the way back. I swapped my Krone with @Csabee in Romania. And picked up this SKO and loaded meat for Spain.

[ external image ]

Already in Austria, enjoying the landscape 8-)
[ external image ]
Sorry if this question was asked before, but is there a way we can use the little boxes on the side where the pallet box is usually
Csabee

#952 Post by Csabee » 06 May 2020 13:01

Awesome skinwork on that Renault! 8-)

@raduspeedy ; That's a private mod.
daniminho

#953 Post by daniminho » 06 May 2020 21:56

I'm glad you liked the skinwork! I really enjoyed making this one and the final result really caught me by surprise :lol: Of course I would be happy if it was selected for the #TWC but as I said, more than any kind of prize, what I really like is the feeling I get when I see the final result. It really feels like a real thing!

@@raduspeedy As Csabee said, it's a private modification I made. I picked up the SCS chrome boxes and made it like that. Here in Portugal, all trailer have those boxes, sometimes in different configuration, like two bigger ones and a small one in the middle. We use it to store cargo straps and those rubber mats to secure the load, and more important, our "kitchen". Most of Portuguese drivers make their own food in the truck. It's not a question of need, but it's almost like a tradition, and as a Portuguese, I must admit that there's only a very few country where you can have tasty food like our Portuguese one :D
raduspeedy

#954 Post by raduspeedy » 07 May 2020 05:58

daniminho wrote: 06 May 2020 21:56 I'm glad you liked the skinwork! I really enjoyed making this one and the final result really caught me by surprise :lol: Of course I would be happy if it was selected for the #TWC but as I said, more than any kind of prize, what I really like is the feeling I get when I see the final result. It really feels like a real thing!

@@raduspeedy As Csabee said, it's a private modification I made. I picked up the SCS chrome boxes and made it like that. Here in Portugal, all trailer have those boxes, sometimes in different configuration, like two bigger ones and a small one in the middle. We use it to store cargo straps and those rubber mats to secure the load, and more important, our "kitchen". Most of Portuguese drivers make their own food in the truck. It's not a question of need, but it's almost like a tradition, and as a Portuguese, I must admit that there's only a very few country where you can have tasty food like our Portuguese one :D
Thanks for the answer, i know what they are used for i saw a lot of them on the roads and i must say i really like the way that portuguese trailers are configured.
daniminho

#955 Post by daniminho » 24 Jun 2020 21:06

Having some free time to update my skins and work in some more :D

Two more skins for Sogard3's Profiliner Skinpack. Maybe this or next week I'll update it!

Renova is a kitchen and toilet paper from Portugal.
[ external image ]

Simon Spedition. From Germany, I use to see them a lot in a warehouse I use to go in Germany, so, I made it :lol:

[ external image ]
BjornGroen

#956 Post by BjornGroen » 24 Jun 2020 21:48

Great skins! Very clean, that's what I like :)
daniminho

#957 Post by daniminho » 26 Jun 2020 21:41

Thanks! :D

This weekend I'm planning to update two of my skinpacks. The Obel's Schmitz SKO Pack and the one for Sogard3's Krone Profiliner!

Two more skins for Obel's SKO..

Lugrade - A Portuguese brand of codfish.
[ external image ]

Timelog 24 - German company specialized in Air Cargo.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
bumbumek

#958 Post by bumbumek » 26 Jun 2020 23:53

Awesome screens, mate :-)
Csabee

#959 Post by Csabee » 27 Jun 2020 05:42

Really cool looking skins! 8-)
BjornGroen