[REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.49.1.4 Summer Map Update 28 Nov 23

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
hawkbs

Re: [REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.43 Winter Map Update 19/4/22

#3191 Post by hawkbs » 23 Apr 2022 11:10

Funny you should bring that up, been looking at it the past couple of days ;)

[ external image ]

Been working on the weather for it today.
Set for 12 July 2021.
Sunrise and Sunset https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/fai ... &year=2021 Click on the 12th to expand it.
Temperatures https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa ... &year=2021

Need to do the bad weather settings now.

Oh and Ive removed the Aircraft that was stuck in midair. Something really whacko was going on with the mover and whatever I tried it just kept playing up, so its gone now.

@Bandit & The Snowman Havent even looked at 1.44B
[ external image ]
Quote from Lisa Kelly on Ice Road Truckers
"When you least expect it the road will get ya"
Bandit & The Snowman

Re: [REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.43 Winter Map Update 19/4/22

#3192 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 23 Apr 2022 12:15

Oh I was just asking other players if they had encountered anything :) Even though there doesn’t seem to be something in the update that looks potentially map mod breaking I don’t expect you to tackle it before it is out, considering how little time you have. It’s all fine :)
hawkbs

#3193 Post by hawkbs » 23 Apr 2022 15:00

No worries. Will probs take a look when Ive finished the textures on the Summer Map.
Literally just finished doing the weather.
Bad weather is based off 14th July 2021.

I'll spare everyone the astronomical fuel prices we all have atm and just leave them as they are.
[ external image ]
Denzo

#3194 Post by Denzo » 24 Apr 2022 18:13

@hawkbs give fuel prices for full immersion :D
hawkbs

#3195 Post by hawkbs » 25 Apr 2022 05:21

FUEL PRICE UPDATE

Ok got current fuel prices for Fairbanks area. Coldfoot closest I can get is at Nenana and Prudhoe is going to be a guestimate based off current prices.
Note Fuel is transported from Fairbanks to Prudhoe Bay and is more expensive

So current fuel is

Sourdough Fairbanks, $4.99 Gal
Coldfoot based on Chevron Nenana $5.63 Gal
Tesoro - Prudhoe Bay (Guestimate) $6.42

I spent ages trying to get the current price for Prudhoe Bay but couldnt find anything. Gasbuddy didnt have anything even though its got the two Stations
for Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse the prices are blank.

Anyway until I finish and upload the Summer Map you can use this. Put it at the top of your Load Order please. Yes this also works with the Winter Map as well.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FXvo6n ... sp=sharing

Also added this to First Post of this thread.
[ external image ]
SeriousSam

Re: [REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.43 Fuel Prices Update 25/4/22

#3196 Post by SeriousSam » 25 Apr 2022 15:00

Hey!
when launching the profile after having enabled the mods, while selecting the head quarter, this is not possible to select one of the three garages. Any hint what i'm doing wrong?

active_mods: 5
active_mods[0]: "Dalton_Elliot_Hwy_Reqd_ Files_1.43|Dalton and Elliot Hwy Required Files"
active_mods[1]: "Dalton_Elliot_Hwy_Winter_Models_1.43|Dalton and Elliot Hwy Winter Models 1.43"
active_mods[2]: "Dalton_Elliot_Hwy_Winter_Mats_1.43|Dalton and Elliot Hwy Winter Mats 1.43"
active_mods[3]: "Dalton_Elliot_Hwy_Winter_Map_1.43|Dalton and Elliot Hwy Winter Map 1.43"
active_mods[4]: "Dalton_Elliot_Hwy_Winter_Defs_1.43|Dalton and Elliot Hwy Winter Defs 1.43"

Screen resolution is 4k
Digital X

Re: [REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.43 Fuel Prices Update 25/4/22

#3197 Post by Digital X » 25 Apr 2022 15:15

Check the load order in the OP. Do you mean you cannot select a starting city? I just loaded it up and can select Hilltop and Coldfoot to start from.

Here's my load order: https://i.imgur.com/NMIAZQL.jpg
hawkbs

#3198 Post by hawkbs » 28 Apr 2022 03:04

I was hoping to finish the Summer Map this weekend, however Ive just done a positive test. Feel like Ive been hit by about 4 freight trains.
So sorry its not gonna be this week thats for sure.
[ external image ]
Grizzly

#3199 Post by Grizzly » 28 Apr 2022 07:47

Rest up and get well hawkbs!
hawkbs

#3200 Post by hawkbs » 02 May 2022 17:16

Feeling a bit more clear headed, but still not over it and still in isolation.
Managed to do a little work on the way the UI Map behaves. It is alot better now and alot smoother,
both in the World Map and Garage Selection Map for New Players. Although if you want to start at Coldfoot or Deadhorse theres some scrolling to do.
No more Fairbanks, Fox and Hilltop bunched together. Will transfer the file over to Winter Map as well.

Player Garage Selection
[ external image ]

Furthest Zoom out
[ external image ]

Might try and do some more work on it tomorrow depending on my head and sleeping pattern. Covid has had me getting up and crawling back into bed an hour or two later several times a day.
Whats left to do is the textures between Deadhorse and Ugnu-Kuparek and down to Atigun. I did actually have those done and was working on Deadhorse, which was almost completed but I zoomed out too
far, selected too many nodes hit F3 to check textures, saw some ice and went to change it to water then boom ctd. I had autosave set for 3 hrs so it hadnt saved the work Id done. Nor had I done a manual save.
Luckilly I had saved it as far as Atigun though.
Once that is done I need to do a devcam trip from Fairbanks to Deadhorse and check all the Parking spots for grass sticking through and any other anomalies. You would be surprised the things you can spot
in the Summer Map you cant in Winter and vice versa. i.e. I spotted a massive hole in the terrain near the Highway Bridge just south of Carlile in Fairbanks, which I couldnt see in the winter map.
Ive adjusted the Fuel Prices as well as the prices on the signs at Tesoro Fuel in Prudhoe. Although I still need to do some more work to those signs in blender at a later date to make them light up at night.
Anyway will see how Im feeling tomorrow.
[ external image ]

Return to “Maps”