[REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.49.1.4 Summer Map Update 28 Nov 23

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Bandit & The Snowman

Re: [REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.43 Fuel Prices Update 25/4/22

#3201 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 02 May 2022 17:34

Cheers buddy, get well soon, and completely too :)
Fae

Re: [REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.43 Fuel Prices Update 25/4/22

#3202 Post by Fae » 02 May 2022 18:56

I’m just glad you are recovering. Just remember health first and don’t worry about modding or hobbies until yo are 100%. That’s a lesson I had to have banged into me when I was sick a while back. Kept trying to make videos and streams while sick and all I did was drag out being sick. Not worth it. Get well soon, mate.
Faelandaea Dravin
OTR Truck Driver
Faelandaea's Trucking Adventures
https://www.youtube.com/c/FaelandaeaDravin
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/PEm7M9HwYP
[ external image ]
Ktimporta

#3203 Post by Ktimporta » 07 May 2022 21:37

excellent map, but i have a problem, the cargos they are few either with its own trailer or with a game trailer
hawkbs

Re: [REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.43 Summer Map 8 May 22

#3204 Post by hawkbs » 08 May 2022 05:24

Summer Map is Back!

Ok guys after a long time the Summer Map has been brought upto date with the current game version.
Terrain materials are from Washington DLC also some from Oregon DLC.

Fixed a couple of annomalies with some signs on the Dalton around Prospect Creek. These need to be fixed in Winter still as I didnt notice them until
I started dev cam in Summer Map.

Fuel Prices and signage brought upto date.

Time of year is set for July 12th.

Heavy Cargo is back as well. The included file will also work with the Winter Map.

New Driver Garage Selection Map is now easier to read and to select a home base. You may need to scroll some for Coldfoot and Deadhorse but no more crunched up Fox, Hilltop and Fairbanks.
Main World Map should also be alot smoother now as well.

Nothing new has been added apart from some road blockers going out towards Ugnu Kuparuk Airport. Nothing out there atm so road is closed.

Load order

[ external image ]

Please Do Not have any of the Winter Map files loaded. This map is more recent and things could end up having strange behaviour.

Download on first page as usual or directly from https://drive.google.com/file/d/1okCA-y ... sp=sharing

There may be some errors regarding vegetation, ignore them please it has no impact on the map.

Any other issues with the map please post here. If its a crash include your gamelog.txt please as I dont know what mods you may have or your system specs, load orders etc.
For terrain etc please include a screenshot with waypoint so I can jump right to it.
[ external image ]
Quote from Lisa Kelly on Ice Road Truckers
"When you least expect it the road will get ya"
MirM

Re: [REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.43 Summer Map 8 May 22

#3205 Post by MirM » 08 May 2022 11:52

Thank you very much. Long time there was no summer version. :D
I suggest adding to all summer map "manifest.sii":
category []: "map"
It is easier to find files in "Mod Manager".

I wish you good health. :)

----------
Sorry, I'm using the translator.
Bandit & The Snowman

#3206 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 08 May 2022 13:59

Already on my first couple of jobs after the long break :) (which also my fault, just couldn’t find the time)
hawkbs

#3207 Post by hawkbs » 08 May 2022 14:09

Ktimporta wrote: 07 May 2022 21:37 excellent map, but i have a problem, the cargos they are few either with its own trailer or with a game trailer
Thanks. I will try have a look at sorting that out. SCS keep changing alot of things and renaming things which can be hard to keep track of sometimes.
Just updating other things to make the map compatible with the latest game versions takes alot of time. SCS like to keep adding AI cars, changing trailer names etc etc.
It is an ongoing battle to try keep everything upto date. AI cars and trailers will be next on my list of things to do as Im sure theres some new cars that need removing from certain areas as well
as the trailers being adjusted. i.e. There are 4 trailers in my Trailers folder that do not exist any longer. They have been renamed to something else. Those are box, box_long, box_wabash and curtain.
So I definately need to sort those out. Thx for the reminder.
Also if a company doesnt have a real life trailer that I can find and make a paint for it then it will be default plain.

@MirM Done for next releases, however if you look at the screenshot of the load order you can also just type in Dalton.

@Bandit & The Snowman Have a good journey and yeah I totally understand where you are coming from there as far as time!

Have fun guys!
[ external image ]
Bandit & The Snowman

#3208 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 10 May 2022 15:47

Cheers :)
The new horizontal camera lock is awesome on the dirt part of the Dalton and on all these hill climbs and descents.
Trucker Franglais

#3209 Post by Trucker Franglais » 13 May 2022 01:29

...and the game updates.

Have you had any issues with custom number plates, I've heard that that has been causing some trouble on other maps?
hawkbs

#3210 Post by hawkbs » 13 May 2022 08:01

@Trucker Franglais Thanks for pointing that out I hadnt noticed. Looks like they changed the licence plate defs and a few other things to do with fonts, effects so gonna have to play around with it.
All that was showing was the Licence plate image but no registrations.

EDIT: Fixed! Might have a couple of tweaks to do but its working. Also updated the year on the licence plates to 23 as well as a clearer licence plate image.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Return to “Maps”