[REL] Poland Rebuilding 2.5.8 [1.49]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Maverick_Knight

Re: [REL] Poland Rebuilding 2.5.4 [1.44/1.45]

#971 Post by Maverick_Knight » 17 Aug 2022 14:08

jbh wrote: 13 Aug 2022 16:20 Any chances of agreement with roex to create road connection? Can’t imagine combo map without pr ☹️
Me neither!
XesXand

#972 Post by XesXand » 17 Aug 2022 14:10

Same here...
Both maps are great in my opinion.
My ETS 2 load order ---> viewtopic.php?t=321147
My ATS load order ---> viewtopic.php?t=319969
Maverick_Knight

#973 Post by Maverick_Knight » 17 Aug 2022 14:21

UDAR wrote: 14 Aug 2022 15:47
lacatomi wrote: 14 Aug 2022 15:13 why it would be the end? not everybody use Roex, what the hell are you talking about...
on the Polish forum, this map has already been fired. there are no news, they add nothing, they don't even know how to get along with roex because this map is probably made by 2 people
Sorry but your statement is untrue!
The map is updated regulary and also new content is added. In fact, Poland Rebuilding is a very lively map
and must not hide behind other "bigger" maps. It´s a great addendum to every map combo!

BTW: Arayas (RoEx) has forbidden other map-makers to create RC´s that "affect" RoEx border-territory.
So much to your statement "they don´t even know how to get along with roex"!

Maverick
tulgaidemen

#974 Post by tulgaidemen » 18 Aug 2022 11:34

every new day on this forum i think more of that arayas is a 12year old boy who does not share his toy
ecki

#975 Post by ecki » 18 Aug 2022 12:43

It's a shame that Poland Rebuilding, one of the best maps ever created, can not been integrated in a
combo map due to some personal vanities. There is no law that regulates map building.
Everyone should be able to build their maps how and where they want. I would love to see as well
Arayas as the PLR team to recreate whole western Europe which is a complete mess under the
direction of SCS and Promods!!!!!!!
olaf28

#976 Post by olaf28 » 18 Aug 2022 15:27

PLR would first have to be undepenend from Promods before that can happen ;)
But for the most I agree about Promods and SCS :D
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Grap: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
Maverick_Knight

#977 Post by Maverick_Knight » 18 Aug 2022 19:59

ecki wrote: 18 Aug 2022 12:43 It's a shame that Poland Rebuilding, one of the best maps ever created, can not been integrated in a
combo map due to some personal vanities. There is no law that regulates map building.
Everyone should be able to build their maps how and where they want. I would love to see as well
Arayas as the PLR team to recreate whole western Europe which is a complete mess under the
direction of SCS and Promods!!!!!!!
PR have been working for ProMods before and split up from them (that´s what I heard)
They are "only" a small crew which why their choosen territory (Poland) is enough for them.

I agree totally with you that PR is an outstanding map. Danzig e. g. is truly amazing!

Maverick
MG Mike

#978 Post by MG Mike » 19 Aug 2022 15:50

Hi there,

I can agree with all you written here. I love PLR also more than Promods Poland. As already written this map is very lively with all it's little details, starting with women's with dogs or baby car or the basketball playing Boys, or also accidents along the roads I think there is even a plane crashed into a field ... Promods does not build auch things, ok they say these things are temporary in real life but at a map like PLR they are 24/7/365. Ok right, but normally you don't come along the same road every day so I like tto see such things..And Gdansk no question what a city, what a realistic look. Although I am German and actually have never been at Poland but the way cities are build there, also Swinemünde or Swinousje (sorry for wrong spelling) are great looking cities which can be compared with Google maps in parts and are recognizable..
But on the other hand pretty much needs to refreshed. So I am curious for the upcoming version 3..

But sadly we all can make a lot of those statements that we like PLR and what we love about it. And Michalezueq and his mate will be very pleased about it, but this all will not change the minds of Arayas who always say that PLR comes way too late with their Updates. One time even shortly before new PM was in sight.. and therefore and for the fact that it is a difficult thing to open more then 2 maps in the editor (for this connection he has to open Promods, PLR, Russmap and his Roex all together which makes the editor possibly unstable) he has no longer mood to offer this connection..

But more, he also doesn't allow others to do so. Cause his files are protected.

And Promods don't care care about both, for them PLR and Roex are both bad quality maps and so they expand on both territories. They rebuild Poland by their own and also expand into Ukraine for the fact they say Arayas build it too much fictive and not realistic.

So long story short , there will be no new Roadconnection for all in the near future.
Maybe if PLR team manage to make a really really great new version of their map, which takes the Attention of PM or Roex map...maybe then there is a little chance the change their minds..?! I don't know time will tell.

Until it is arrived I have to decide at what profiles ibolay with PLR and without Roex or with Roex and without PLR sadly.. I wished it would be different...
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
Arayas

#979 Post by Arayas » 20 Aug 2022 13:44

I see 2 topics not related to Roextended talking about Roextended quilt or "Arayas childish behaviour". So i am going to post this in both topics:

I am not the "Integration manager of Poland in Eurotruck Simulator 2".

1.I need to connect Poland to Roextended by default
2.I need to connect Promods Poland
3.I need to connect Poland Rebuilding Poland and do the same with RusMap
4.I need to connect Poland detail adding map Poland and do the same with RusMap
5.I need to connect Poludnowa Polska Poland and do the same with RusMap

So? Do you think this is gonna be easy and fast?
I am not gonna enter in details about opening multiple maps with default conflicts in editor without crashing.
Not a walk in the park.

I've stated 2 siple things:
First, i am gonna do 1 and 2, for our interest in first case and because Promods has a steady release and demand in case 2.

I am not gonna spend any time anymore to make 3-5, for reasons...uneven releases, confusing releases or add-ons to add-ons....
Also in 3-5 Sergey is not interested to make those also...so the problem about functional combo is still valid without Rusmap.

I have 2 maps in my hand to handle, my time have value like yours, personal time also, so stop moaning and DEMAND to do things for you.
Its almost funny to see the bitterness of some people because they dont have the favorite toy maded for them.

Second, we do not allow third party road connections for many reasons: the intention of deletion of parts of our map or a bad functionality and so on.

There are many ways to use a map, any map, so act and pick what you wish.

There is no conflict between other mappers and us, they are working when they have time, they release when they have time.
So am i.
Roextended Project
Denzo

#980 Post by Denzo » 20 Aug 2022 16:55

^^ thanks for the information

Return to “Maps”