accerelation question/problem

marcel-dutch

Re: accerelation question/problem

#31 Post by marcel-dutch » 17 Jul 2017 01:40

natvander wrote: 16 Jul 2017 23:18 The real question shouldn't be why can't my truck go over xxxkm/h, or accelerate as fast as that person's truck in multi player. The question should first be what is SCS' design intention for the game, and then is the player going beyond the game's design. And if so, the answer should be just that - you are playing beyond the intentions of the game.
On the other hand: I hate it when some people have a truck with 350 HP and a 18 speed transmission and struckeling to haul a heavy load uphill.
They need a 18 speed tranny. Duh!
Take a truck with 730 HP and a 10 or 13 speed tranny. Problem solved.
A lot of people don't realise that a high power truck (not a race truck!) is economic much better than a low power truck.

Low power trucks are perfect for low weight trailers and carco.

I drive personally with a truck with 900HP and 4500NM torque. Perfect for all conditions.
I customized the engines with real torque curves from the manufacturers specs. 900HP-1200HP are not unrealistic for tuned engines.
Axel Slingerland

#32 Post by Axel Slingerland » 17 Jul 2017 01:59

You know they must love being stuck at the bottom of the mine with a heavy load of [whatever] and a weak truck... Why else would they go down there with a weak truck in the first place? [ external image ]
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
FlyingPigeon

#33 Post by FlyingPigeon » 18 Jul 2017 18:21

ShirBlackspots wrote: 17 Jul 2017 00:20 @Bocaj: Or you can get a ECM reader and change the speed limiter to something higher.
Probaly i dont know, but the use for magnets not for more speed thats just a side effect, the real purpose is to cheat the tachograf, when putting a magnet on the gearbox it defaults the tachograf setting it to sleep/break funtion which let the driver drive while "getting" his legal break/sleep period but while driving. This is highly illegal and make the driver using it very tired and dangerous because he dosent get his mandatory breaks/sleep, but earn the company more dough.
Scandinavian truckdriver.
RoundTheBend

#34 Post by RoundTheBend » 28 May 2022 19:24

harbiston wrote: 03 Jul 2017 18:20 i played MP with my friend and I have volvo 750hp and 12+2 gearbox meanwhile he has scania with 730hp and he always is faster than me, even if he has heavier cargo than me. i dont have speed limit or anything like that, is this computer perfomance problem? or my pedals because when i hold them down on settings they arent like maximum from the deadzone thing, in eed to turn it off so it would go further(or smth idk how to explain)
??????
help
Did anyone answer your question?

Return to “Gameplay Questions”