Pure Sounds! ATS Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds by Cip v1.38.a [update 07/07/2020]

Which ATS sound packs you like the most and wish to have it updated first?

ATS Real Ai sounds for SCS vehicles
37%
ATS Truck Traffic Pack by Jazzycat
23%
Classic Cars AI Traffic Pack by Jazzycat
16%
Motorcycle Traffic Pack by Jazzycat
16%
Sport Cars Traffic Pack by TrafficManiac
8%

Total votes: 345

cip

Pure Sounds! ATS Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds by Cip v1.38.a [update 07/07/2020]

#1 Post by cip » 13 May 2018 16:44

Pure Sounds! Welcome to my ATS Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds Universe

Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds mod is the most ambitious sound project for Ai traffic which has introduced personalized engine sounds for all cars, SUVs, trucks and buses of the ATS default vehicles.

With the transition to FMOD, a completely different sound system, all sounds from this mod had to be reworked and introduced in FMOD under banks and events in order to work in ATS 1.37. a large number of sounds, especially idle sounds, have been also added.

The very first version for ATS 1.37 has finally arrived after a long and complicated process of learning FMOD, experiencing, testing, changing sound values and more testing. Special thanks to Robinicus and Harven for their great help! Currently this version of my mod for 1.37 covers all trucks, city trucks, SUV's, vans and all cars except the few EU cars.

As a legacy from previous version, the covered vehicles received also tweaked max_speed values and engine_power, personalized colors from http://paintref.com and more appropriate spawn values

changelog v1.38.a:
-update for ATS 1.38 game version

Credits and Author rights:
-the main source of sounds is YouTube. sound engines are identified, converted, processed, which is entirely my work.
-few sounds are recycled sounds from other old sound mods for traffic and trucks
-SCS and FMOD for the sounds project template and the FMOD program
-Harven and Robinicus for FMOD useful tutorials

Please find some video tests on my YouTube channel including sound settings
Future work:
- I plan to reintroduce gradually all sounds in FMOD to cover all vehicles. This will be available in future updates.
- In parallel I work on sounds for most representative packs essential for ATS (trucks, classic cars, motorcycles)

Disclaimer:

Some sounds may not coincide with the reality at 100%, the author is disclaimed for any imperfection that may be seen as an error. Note that sounds for some rare vehicles are not always available

Download Real Ai traffic engine sounds v1.38.a by Cip

My mod is also available on Steam Workshop

P.S. My mods are and will always be for free, however if you appreciate my efforts and want to offer me a beer, I thank you in advance! here is my PayPal account:

paypal.me/cipinho

..........................................................................................................

Downloading space of other Ai Traffic Engine Sound packs ATS 1.37 and 1.38

Sounds for ATS Truck traffic pack by Jazzycat v2.6.3
-This is an addon for Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds (sharing the same sound banks, load order is not important)
-Personalized sounds for ATS Ai Trucks pack by Jazzycat, place my mod above the main pack
-some trucks have been allowed parked and some receive little adjustment on max_speed and engine power
-some BDF trucks have been moved to city truck type
-added some trucks as standalone trucks for double trailers
-bonus! this mod includes also sounds for:
----Classic Truck Traffic Pack by Trafficmaniac v 1.4.1 which can be found here
----Tuned Truck Traffic Pack by Trafficmaniac v 1.4.1 which can be found here
----GTM's Kenworth T800 and Dmitry's also Kenworth T800
for best experience use this pack in combination with my Real Traffic Density, however for this pack the traffic mod is only optional
Download Sounds for ATS Truck traffic pack by Jazzycat v2.6.3

..........................................................................................................

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
It is not acceptable that a work of more than 2 months is not respected and thieves get more downloads and appreciation than the mod author!!!! :lol:
Therefore, I am sorry to announce that the following packs you can see below, are no longer publicly shared for 1.37. Since the forum rules do not allow personal distribution via PM, to people I trust, all my future sound updates for these packs will be presented exclusively on my YouTube channel and shared exclusively on my Discord server based on invitation which I will personally send at request and only to those I trust. I apologies if my decision will affect many, however please take this chance I offer and remember that if you really appreciate my work, it is 100% in your hands to get it.
Thank you for understanding!

here are some more clarifications:
-My Traffic density mods for both games are not affected, they will receive updates and fixes whenever are needed, both Steam and Non-Steam versions
-Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds mod will remain public but with limited updates (ETS2 version will come when ready), both Steam and Non-Steam versions
-my decision do not have any financial implication, my mods are and will always be free! (only with limited share)
-this thread should only remain valid for discussions on the public mods, ATS Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds and the Jazzycat truck pack addon

Downloading space of other Ai Traffic Engine Sound packs ATS 1.36 only!

Sounds for Classic Cars AI Traffic Pack by Jazzycat v5.0
Personalized sounds for Classic Cars AI Traffic Pack by Jazzycat. other modifications: some cars have been allowed parked, max_speed values adjusted for some cars and all cars received personalized colors
How to use:
-you must place my mod above the main pack
-don't use this mod for older versions of the main pack, game will crash
-if you use this mod with newer versions of the main pack you won't see the latest additions
-this mod works correctly only with my ATS Real Traffic Density mod because classic cars are set as separate type of vehicles with own spawn and ratio (will spawn less on freeways and more in cities and local roads);
-if you want to use this pack with an older/newer version of the main pack, or without my ATS Real Traffic Density mod, you need to remove the 2 traffic_storage files from def/vehicle folder
changelog v4.8:
-applied compatibility with last version (storage file renamed)
-3 new sounds for Corvette 1967
-added one missing sound
Download Sounds for Classic Traffic Cars Pack by Jazzycat v5.0

Sounds for Motorcycle Traffic Pack by Jazzycat v3.0.2
Personalized sounds for Motorcycle Traffic Pack by Jazzycat. other modifications: some tweaks of max_speed, spawn values, few motorcycles received personalized colors.
special thanks to Mike for the presentation picture ;)
Video test of Real Ai Motorcycles Engine Soundson my YouTube channel
How to use:
-you must place my mod above the main pack (you only need the base from the pack, ther def is optional)
-don't use this mod for older versions of the main pack, neither in 1.34, game will crash
-if you use this mod with newer versions of the main pack you won't see the latest additions (I suggest to wait my sounds updates then grab both mods in the same time)
-this mod works correctly only with my Real Traffic Density mod because motorcycles are set as separate type of vehicles with own spawn and ratio (will spawn more in cities than on motorways and local roads,much less during night time; motorcycles have also separate speed class);
-if you want to use this pack with an older/newer version of the main pack, or without my Real Traffic Density mod, you need to remove the 2 traffic_storage files from def/vehicle folder
changelog v3.0.2:
-update for game version 1.35
-added 6 new sounds for latest Jazzycat additions
Download Sounds for Motorcycle traffic pack by Jazzycat v3.0.2
this is the same pack as for ETS2, no need to download again if you have the ETS2 version!

Sounds for Sport Cars Traffic Pack by TrafficManiac ATS v5.5
Personalized sounds for Sport Cars Traffic Pack by TrafficManiac. other modifications: some tweaks of max_speed, personalized colors and spawn values

How to use:
-you must place my mod above the main pack (you only need the base from the pack, ther def is optional)
-don't use this mod for older versions of the main pack, game will crash
-if you use this mod with newer versions of the main pack you won't see the latest additions
-this mod works correctly only with my Real Traffic Density mod because sport cars are set as separate type of vehicles with own spawn and ratio (will spawn more during night time and on motorways; Sport cars have also separate speed class);
-if you want to use this pack with an older/newer version of the main pack, or without my Real Traffic Density mod, you need to remove the 2 traffic_storage files from def/vehicle folder
Download Sounds for Sport Cars Traffic Pack by TrafficManiac ATS v5.5
important: this is a different pack than the one for ETS2 version, don't mix them otherwise game will crash!

Asphalt8 traffic pack 1.35 edit by Cip
Cars from Asphalt8 game in ETS2 and ATS. these cars are high quality models and have been first time shared by alkonavt96

This mod has been corrected, completed, improved and updated by me for each new game version since 1.31. This update integrated the personalized sounds directly in the mod (not in additional addon as before) and all necessary files for full compatibility with my Real Traffic Density mod (sport cars are stored as separate type of vehicles with individual spawn rules). This mod contains also personalized colors for all cars, tweaked speeds, drivers by jazzycat and spawn ratio (ultra sport cars appear very rarely)
important! if you don’t use my traffic density mod, you need to move all vehicles from traffic_storage_sport.asphalt8.sii into traffic_storage_car.asphalt8.sii. if you don’t remove these files your game will only spawn the normal cars from the pack with no errors and warnings.
credits: alkonavt96 for the initial upload and Jazzycat for the car drivers
Download Asphalt8 traffic pack 1.35 edit by Cip
this is the same pack as for ETS2, no need to download again if you have the ETS2 version!

TDU2 traffic pack 1.35 edit by Cip
High quality Sport and Classic cars from TDU2 game initially uploaded by Serj999

Same as Asphalt8 pack, this mod has been corrected, completed, improved and updated by me for each new game version since 1.31. This update also integrated the personalized sounds directly in the mod (not in additional addon as before) and all necessary files for full compatibility with my Real Traffic Density mod (sport cars are stored as separate type of vehicles with individual spawn rules). This mod contains also personalized colors for all cars, tweaked speeds, drivers by jazzycat and spawn ratio (ultra sport cars appear very rarely)
important! if you don’t use my traffic density mod, you need to move all vehicles from traffic_storage_sport.tdu2 and traffic_storage_classic.tdu2 into traffic_storage_car.tdu2. if you don’t remove these files your game will only spawn the normal cars from the pack with no errors and warnings.
credits: Eden Games, Atari and Serj999 for the initial upload
Download TDU2 traffic pack 1.35 edit by Cip

older mods
ATS 1.37:
Download Real Ai traffic engine sounds v1.37 by Cip
ATS 1.36:
Download Real Ai traffic engine sounds v1.36 by Cip
ATS 1.35:
Download Real Ai traffic engine sounds v1.35 by Cip
ATS 1.34:
Download Real Ai traffic engine sounds v1.34 by Cip
Last edited by cip on 07 Jul 2020 19:01, edited 48 times in total.
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my ATS Real Ai Traffic Sounds 1.36-1.37
currently on strike :D beta testings and bug reports are temporarily suspended from my activity until further decisions :lol:

Stilgar

Re: Pure Sound! Real Ai traffic engine sounds by Cip [v1.1 released on 13 May 2018]

#3 Post by Stilgar » 14 May 2018 07:55

great :-)

instantly downloading and have also added it to my reconmend modl list ...

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM :lol: :lol: :lol:
My Mod Combo ETS 1.37 31/05/2020

Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg
-----------------------------------------------
W.O.T. : Rhuarc

cip

Re: Pure Sound! Real Ai traffic engine sounds by Cip [v1.1 released on 13 May 2018]

#4 Post by cip » 14 May 2018 13:11

after first tests, are there any "unusual" engines that should be reworked? I identified the sound of Cadillac CTS that could be improved... the problem is that YouTube "offer" is very limited for classic cars and very poor in general for American cars in general comparing with European cars :lol:
currently on strike :D beta testings and bug reports are temporarily suspended from my activity until further decisions :lol:

SlavikSD

#5 Post by SlavikSD » 14 May 2018 13:39

cars very quickly sweep past me, I do not have time to determine what sound to which car belongs Image

cip

#6 Post by cip » 14 May 2018 14:14

Slavik, thanks for your willing to help, I do the following: when I hear a strange sound, immediately type in console warp 0 and hit enter, exit console and flying to the car with strange noise and check model then switch window and open sound mod, check sii file in def folder and identify what sound has that car, note down and back on playing. the whole process less than 30 seconds ;)
and Slavik, thanks for the comment on the mod website that had my mod reuploaded, very much appreciate your effort to pun in that comment my link!
I honestly don't care how many downloads I get because money received are only enough for peanuts, the idea is about respect for somebody's work. and at the end, no matter if thieves reupload my mod, because I will always have a newer improved version available at demand :lol:

SlavikSD

#7 Post by SlavikSD » 14 May 2018 15:15

Cipinho, I understand, so I will.

Stilgar

#8 Post by Stilgar » 16 May 2018 06:51

Can someone can tell my which file I have to modify ?

I use this mod and the sound fix mod from drive safely and want to have only the traffic and environment sound in interior view but no the truck engine sound because I listen to music.

I'm doing mostly quick jobs to have some day the map 100% discovered.

Thanks for any tips.

cip

#9 Post by cip » 16 May 2018 10:45

haha, that's a weird request but with a better solution than eliminating truck sounds, if you use Drive Safely's mod, why don't you simply use the loud cabin sound mod included in his pack where you modify interior_sound_volume (def/int_sound_config.sui) by adding a lower value, like 0.15-0.20. in this way you keep all the sounds but with lower volume in cabin ;)
otherwise truck sounds are not very much louder than my car sounds and you will still hear when listening music...

Stilgar

#10 Post by Stilgar » 16 May 2018 16:37

I'm a pure gamer :-)

And have already the open window addon in use but i can't hear clearly the environment or your moving sounds thats why i asking thjs silly :-) question.

Return to “Sound”