[Release] Trux Highway for Scania NextGen S/R incl. Template | 1.31

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Space_Night

Re: [Release] Trux Highway for Scania NextGen S/R incl. Template | 1.31

#73 Post by Space_Night » 17 Oct 2020 16:43

DimDoum87x wrote: 21 Jun 2018 12:02 A big thank you HaQ, I learned something today for capital letters.

For levitation I will solve this problem thank you for the feedback.

;)

Ps: Sorry for all these bug ...
could do with being colourable so it matches the truck better, a yellow bullbar on a white or red truck for example just looks a bit odd. perhaps a chrome option too would be nice
DeferiX

#74 Post by DeferiX » 01 Apr 2021 21:34

Hello,
No light box work but lightbox on bullbar doesn't work since 1.40 update
Any solution ?
oli4004

#75 Post by oli4004 » 13 May 2021 19:59

Anyone came up with a 1.40 fix?
Thugcore

#76 Post by Thugcore » 15 May 2021 16:20

Hello, can you update to 1.40? Love this mod.

Thank You.
Solutech

#77 Post by Solutech » 15 May 2021 17:54

@DimDoum87x Do you have any intention of fixing this ? If not Im quite happy to incorporate it into ReMoled as its relatively easy to fix .

[ external image ]

Thats it fixed with truckpaint enabled for both solid and metallic paint and skinnable . Grill is chromed as are the main uprights . Oh and fixed the lightbox .

More than happy to fix this up . If your still around let me know :D .
[ external image ]
Author of ReMoled series of mods,V8K Blaine ReWork and general helpful chap .
oli4004

#78 Post by oli4004 » 16 May 2021 11:53

So I managed to fix it for myself, but I'm afraid I can't upload the fix because I used a paid mod to fix it. Basically you need to edit two mat's. Use a lightbox that works (like 50k e.g.) find the mat for it and copy the material line on the top and the diffuse/specular etc. (don't touch the texture line where it links to a tobj and shit). Don't know how to explain it better but that did the trick for me.
Solutech

#79 Post by Solutech » 16 May 2021 12:20

Alternatively you can upload it into blender and fix it properly by refreshing the shaders and fixing the rest of the issues . Why do half a job . As it stands the mod has several issues making the lightbox light up is only one of them . Hacking up the mat files doesnt fix things like the colour balance or the bleaching as the vertex is messed up .

I have the pack mostly updated for 1.40 in 3 versions - Original , truckpaint with chrome mesh and chrome with truckpaint mesh . Meshes repositioned and licence plates fixed . If I don't hear back from @DimDoum87x they will be in the next ReMoled update .

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Author of ReMoled series of mods,V8K Blaine ReWork and general helpful chap .
oli4004

#80 Post by oli4004 » 22 May 2021 13:09

I completely agree that this is probably not a good way to do it at all, but I've only just stepped my toes in blender so I don't know how to do it properly. For me fiddling around in the mat got the lightbox working and that satisfied me for the moment. If I had the knowledge to do that kind of stuff in blender I would, but currently my projects in blender just die because of my lack of knowledge.
Attachments
Untitled.png

Return to “Truck accessories”