Proudvet1's Adventures and Mod Work

proudvet1

Re: Proudvet1's Adventures and Mod Work

#151 Post by proudvet1 » 14 Aug 2022 17:37

Ponderay, ID to Coeur d'Alene, ID to Gillette, WY
Part 2 Missoula, MT to Billings, MT

I woke up and was fully rested from my 10 hour rest period, inspected my vehicle and made sure I had no issues with the hazardous cargo before leaving the TA in Missoula.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

During my route, I had a blowout on one of my drive tires. I had to wait for five hours for service to change out my tire from the blowout one to a new one before getting back on the road. My driving time an my seven day weekly driving time was getting ready to end, I pulled to the Town Pump Pilot in Billings. While there, I had to do a thirty-four hour reset and I decided to go to a nearby diner for a meal before going back to my truck.
[ external image ]

Art S.
8-14-2022
proudvet1

#152 Post by proudvet1 » 16 Aug 2022 22:58

Ponderay, ID to Coeur d'Alene, ID to Gillette, WY
Part 3: Billings, MT to Gillette, WY

My 34 hour restart was over after I inspected my vehicle and cargo. I walked into the Pilot to grab breakfast at McDonald's before leaving out of Billings to head to Gillette, WY for my delivery appt. expected to be on the same day.
[ external image ]

While approaching Sheridan, WY, my Pre-pass transponder was blinking red and I had to pull to the port of entry to get weighed. The weight of my vehicle was good and I decided to take my 30 minute break before leaving Sheridan.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

After a 4 hour drive along I-90 East, I arrived ontime to Gillette for delivery at BNSF Logistics and the hazmat load was not damaged.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

I was unloaded after waiting for 2 hours before getting my next load assignment from the bossman. I was instructed to head to Casper, WY to my next pick-up location before heading to a truck wash in town to get my reefer washed and disinfected inside. I also planned to get my exterior of the truck and trailer washed.
[ external image ]

Art S.
8-16-2022
proudvet1

#153 Post by proudvet1 » 19 Aug 2022 00:11

Gillette, WY to Casper, WY to Denver, CO
Part 1 Gillette, WY to Casper, WY

I had pulled out of BNSF in Gillette to deadhead to my next location in Casper to some steel mill to pick up used pallets. I arrived to my appointment on time before they closed for the day to pick up the cargo.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

I was loaded, received manifest and seal locked my trailer before leaving for the Denver, CO area.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

My driving time was up and I decided to pull to the Flying J before truck parking be full for the night. I had to use the CAT scale to reassure my weight if I have to pull into a weigh station.
[ external image ]

The cargo was not overweight, I went to a spot to back in for the night, and I switched my elog from driving to sleeper berth to shut down for the night. Before laying down, I was getting hungry and I saw the Flying J only has Subway. I was like no thanks, I ordered my meal from a Texas Roadhouse nearby.
[ external image ]

Art S.
8-18-2022
daniminho

#154 Post by daniminho » 22 Aug 2022 11:41

Really nice! Love it how you roleplay it, gives it the feeling of the real thing :)
proudvet1

#155 Post by proudvet1 » 24 Aug 2022 08:18

I appreciate it @daniminho 😎

Gillette, WY to Casper, WY to Aurora, CO
Part 2: Casper, WY to Aurora, CO

I was fully rested from my 10 hour rest period and I got out the truck to inspect the truck and trailer before I left from Casper.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

I arrived to Cheyenne due to my fuel was running low and stopped at the Flying J to fuel up the truck with ULSD and DEF. After fueling, I parked my rig and walked inside the truckstop to eat breakfast at Denny's.
[ external image ]

I arrived to Aurora on time for delivery and the shippers were pricks and made me wait 5 hours till I get a door to get unloaded.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

After delivering the pallets to the Walmart DC, I went to Pioneer's dropyard in Denver to park my truck and take a couple days off.
[ external image ]

Art S.
8-24-2022
proudvet1

#156 Post by proudvet1 » 13 Sep 2022 19:39

Denver, CO to Great Falls, MT
Part 1: Denver, CO to Sheridan, WY (15,911 miles on the odometer before changing from driving to sleeper berth)

Two days after delivering in Aurora and resting at the yard in Denver, I went to the office at the yard and got assigned to pick up a load of frozen entrees at BNSF logistics and intermodal yard in Denver. I was loaded, received my manifest, received seal and guard locked it before leaving Denver.
[ external image ]

After finishing breakfast at the Denny's inside Flying J, I left Cheyenne, WY to continue north to Montana.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

When my fuel was getting low, I stopped in Kaycee, WY at a small Sinclair convenience store to fill up the truck and my DEF fluid level was okay.
[ external image ]

After getting my truck and trailer filled up, I left Kaycee to continue north to my delivery.
[ external image ]

I had 50 minutes left of driving, I stopped in Sheridan, WY at the Common Cents Travel Plaza to rest up for 10 hours.
[ external image ]

Art S.
9-13-2022
proudvet1

#157 Post by proudvet1 » 26 Sep 2022 02:29

Part 2: Sheridan, WY to Roundup, MT

After resting for 10 hours, I stepped outside to inspect my vehicle and before leaving Sheridan, I went inside the store to grab some coffee for my midnight drive.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

I had stopped in Billings, MT at the Town Pump Pilot to get breakfast at McDonalds. While there, I noticed the front right trailer tire tread was off and I waited for 7 hours till roadside service to come and replace my tire. I informed the bossman about my maintenance situation and my length of time to drive and getting the load on time to Great Falls.
[ external image ]

After getting the tire changed, I left Billings to travel up on this long stretch of a 2 lane road to Great Falls.
[ external image ]

Only one hour left of driving (I will not have time to make it to a truckstop in Lewistown, MT), I stopped at a small mom and pop truckstop in Roundup to rest up for 10 hours. After resting for 10 hours, I woke up at midnight and stepped out of the truck to inspect my vehicle in the rain. The store was closed and I couldn't get any coffee till I reach Lewistown, MT. I should make it to Great Falls on time on the next part of my journey.
[ external image ]

Art S.
9-25-2022
proudvet1

#158 Post by proudvet1 » 27 Sep 2022 17:00

Part 3: Roundup, MT to Great Falls, MT

Before leaving Roundup, I had to make sure the reefer light and temp was okay before going to my delivery.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

I made it to Lewistown, MT and I had to stop for fuel, coffee, and grab a bite to eat at the Town Pump Exxon.
[ external image ]

After getting fuel and food, I had left Lewistown to continue on the long 2 lane road to Great Falls.
[ external image ]

I had made it to Great Falls on time and arrived at the airport for my delivery. I had to wait 3 hours at the dock for someone to unload the frozen foods. The load was at the right temperature and not damaged before they accepted it. I was informed by the air cargo shippers of that load is also going to the Northwest Territories by plane for final destination.
[ external image ]

After delivery, I went to the Town Pump Pilot to park to relax. Before relaxing, I did my last trip inspection on my vehicle. I also told dispatch that I am resting till the next day.
[ external image ]

Art S.
9-27-2022
SmokeyWolf

#159 Post by SmokeyWolf » 12 Nov 2022 21:47

Nice story brother, keep it up.
proudvet1

#160 Post by proudvet1 » 13 Nov 2022 02:13

Appreciate it @LB71490! 😎

Return to “Game”