WoT Event not registering all jobs [NOT A BUG]

aaaMArtin

WoT Event not registering all jobs [NOT A BUG]

#1 Post by aaaMArtin » 14 Oct 2018 15:40

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but I've had an issue where some of the jobs I have taken, does not register towards the Trade Connections - Germany Event. Currently I have taken 9 jobs to and from Germany, yet my progress only shows 6/10. Unless I'm misunderstanding some of the requirements for the event, it seems like something is not quite right. All jobs are between German and non-German cities, and all are longer than 300 km. See my log from the WoT website below, as well as my current progress:

I wouldn't have bothered with this if it wasn't for the community goal. If a third of the jobs don't register for some reason, then it's gonna take quite a bit longer to finish it.

Game log:
https://pastebin.com/m8fCELDn

Thanks in advance
Last edited by supersobes on 26 Jan 2019 01:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread moved from "Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Bugs" to "WORLD OF TRUCKS website > Bugs 1.32"

xXCARL1992Xx

Re: WoT Event not registering all jobs

#2 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 14 Oct 2018 15:44

you drove 2x Germany > Netherlands, Germany > Hungary, Germany > Czech Republic, they dont count because you have to drive to 10 DIFFERENT countries from/to Germany
| !!!NO MODDING/BLENDER SUPPORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Video Thread | Youtube Channel | World of Trucks Profil |

Wolfi
Beta tester

#3 Post by Wolfi » 14 Oct 2018 15:47

Description quite clearly states 10 differrent countries, from what I see some of your deliveries are to and from the very same country (not counting Germany). So if you deliver a thing from Germany to Czech and then from Czech back to Germany the second trip will not count.
ImageImage

aaaMArtin

#4 Post by aaaMArtin » 14 Oct 2018 15:51

Oh wow, I didn't realise that. It makes sense now tho. However, the wording is kind of different in the blog post, so probably why I didn't catch that one. Thanks for clarifying.

aaaMArtin

Re: WoT Event not registering all jobs [NOT A BUG]

#5 Post by aaaMArtin » 15 Oct 2018 12:37

Sorry for the doublepost, but out of curiousity, which jobs will work towards the community goal? Do they still have to be different countries after reaching your personal goal, or will any job between Germany and Europe do?

Return to “Bugs (1.32 Open Beta)”