Side Curtains
19%
Moving/Storage trailers
19%

Total votes: 74

flight50

Re: Choose the trailers you would like to see next on Trailer Ownership

#481 Post by flight50 » 29 Jun 2022 11:07

Impaler wrote: 29 Jun 2022 01:10 they did have a car factory in the new posting area @flight50 but they just put out ownable cisterns so i would not believe that would that multiple ownable trailers so close together. i would say when they get to Michigan would be the next logical choice. they have a whole bunch of other trailers and name branded ones for that matter before they put those out
Your comment was "we are years from any state with a car/truck plant" though. Not how close back to back owned trailers would be. That's two different things. With that, I'd have to disagree. Reason, there is more than one person on the vehicle team. We really don't know how they are allocated. ATS got tankers........ETS2 got tankers. I am willing to bet that is at least 2-4 different people working those trailers. They just released. If Texas is Nov/Dec, that give even the same people 5-6 months to work a better car hauler. Sure it looks complicated but its a lot of parts and pieces that if you do one side of the trailer, accurately, the can mirror it to the other side. That's have the time right there.

They have a much of other trailers that matters before? We don't know of more hinted licenses to date. Based on the poll, the list is quite smaller than 4 years ago when the o.p. set this up. So many have come. The car hauler is another trailer just like the rest on the poll. So I don't get the comment honestly.
Now I doubt we get a dedicated car hauler but just a better 5th wheel variants is an improvement still and that's what the poll is. Pretty much an improved more realistic hauler.

Per dlc, the vehicle team sets up for that dlc. Whether is vehicles or cargo, the vehicle team has to play their part in the dlc. Texas is getting a car factory. I seriously don't see how Texas exploits that with the current car haulers if Texas is to look good with it new factory coming. We need more AI vehicles for variety if a car factory is going to debut. Michigan is a lonnnnng ways away. Telsa, GM and Toyota are all here in Texas. We don't know which one we are getting because car factory on the site is singular, not plural. So to me, car hauler should be a big pushes. Depending on when Texas releases, the hauler just needs to be in the works. I'd honely hold Texas if need be just to make sure a reworked hauler makes the dlc. But the hauler would actually debut in the open beta for Texas so push the open beta.
Optional Features

#482 Post by Optional Features » 29 Jun 2022 16:18

Tristman wrote: 29 Jun 2022 10:09 Whether we get a new car carrier soon, I’m doubtful. I could really see them save that until we get to the Rust Belt or the southeast where there are tons of car factories.
I hope we have far more than ownable trailers by then. We should have whole truck car carriers with the truck carrying part of the load by that time. That is probably 3-5 years away.
Tristman

#483 Post by Tristman » 29 Jun 2022 16:33

No clue, but I imagine whenever SCS gets to the last few remaining states, they still want to be introducing new industries, cargo and trailers.
We as fans want everything, and preferably yesterday. But SCS will have to decide what to release, when and how much.
Trenero

#484 Post by Trenero » 29 Jun 2022 16:41

Seeing both blogs about 1.45 on ATS and ETS2 y think next trailers will be the chemical tankers and the gas tankers, but I would like to see something more exotic like the carhaulers
flight50

#485 Post by flight50 » 29 Jun 2022 17:37

^Agreed. More tankers does seem like the plan but it doesn't mean we can't get multiple. One point I bring up from time to time is that we need Trailers Part 3. We got trailers part 1 and trailers part 2. No reason why Texas or the next update for Texas can't bring multiple trailers.

I think a good way to push Texas is tankers, car hauler and 57-0" trailers. Bring fresh...bring new. I wouldn't put a curtain sider out of reach either. Use a dry van and replace the sides with curtains from ETS2, minor frame changes.........done. Now ATS has curtain siders. We have a drop deck as well. Tweak things to make a curtain sider for that. Any testing needed for a curtain sider is almost zero. We have functional dry vans and drop decks. The mechanics works. Its only the visuals that need to have QA. Curtain sider is an easy one. Same with the moving/Storage. We kinda have that in the belly chipper. The interesting thing about NA trailers is that they share a lot more similarities than trailers in Europe that are more unique. NA trailers are simple and basic and its no wonder why the list is getting smaller and smaller faster than the list for trucks.
Optional Features

#486 Post by Optional Features » 29 Jun 2022 22:01

Would be nice (if we got curtainsiders) if the curtains opened. Just seeing something in the trailer would be a major step up.
nater6540

#487 Post by nater6540 » 20 Sep 2022 15:03

I assume by gas tanks you mean the ones for hauling things like propane (annd other liquified petroleum gases) and anhydrous ammonia?
arthurcfbr

#488 Post by arthurcfbr » 20 Sep 2022 15:31

Yes. This one.
My Twtich Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/boriscec_acf (Lives in Portuguese, but I do speak english)
flight50

#489 Post by flight50 » 28 Sep 2022 15:03

Well, today's blogs gets chemical/acid off the list.
https://blog.scssoft.com/2022/09/146-up ... nkers.html
Tails

#490 Post by Tails » 28 Sep 2022 15:34

I glad for some new amazing tankers to get added this is going to be nice. :)

I am still going to vote for Car hauler trailer
like to explore new areas of maps for both ATS and ETS2.

WOT profile https://worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/4885036

Return to “General discussion about the game”