On Tour with ActrosMP3

ActrosMP3

Re: On Tour with ActrosMP3

#1081 Post by ActrosMP3 » 14 Sep 2022 21:48

Our Mercedes SK 1838 get a fresh new paintjob at the moment.. Its the middle of september, we use now for some nice-weather trips our old members of the fleet.. This Mercedes Actros 1843 is truck from 1997 with a very low kilometer milage, in his first life it was a test truck from a big automotive company. We bought it from a Export dealer, removed all the test equipment und gets this truck a new silver paintjob. The grey plastic parts looks after a day with some different care products like new! For now we own 3 Mercedes Actros MP1 Megaspace.. We use our older trucks like Actros MP3 only in the late spring, summer and eary autumn for special trips..
[ external image ]
Real Life Trucker with Actros 5 1840 StreamSpace
Member of ACTROS 5 CREW
ActrosMP3

#1082 Post by ActrosMP3 » 17 Sep 2022 21:22

The Wednesday last week was a special day for our trainee. Every year we organize a trip for all trainee of the company. The older trainee and the new ones can get to know each other. 22 boys and girls started at 4:00 AM with our proprietary coach from our Headquarter in Dillingen to to destination Eindhoven. Some month ago we ordered some different new DAF trucks from the new XF and XG series. Now, the first truck from this order was ready and we have decided to give our trainee drivers this new truck. We replace with this new truck our old trainee truck - our older DAF XF Euro 6 480 SuperSpaceCab, the last old DAF truck of the fleet. After some different expensive problems it was time to replace this truck. We visited at Eindhoven the DAF museum and pick up our new truck. But our trips wasn´t over. 2 of our trainee drivers drive with the new DAF to the next destination: Krone Werlte. All trainee gets a guide through the whole production lines. After all - we pick up a new Krone ProfiLiner.. Someone wants to see some more pictures of the trip? Let me know it with a commet.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Member of ACTROS 5 CREW
Arnook

#1083 Post by Arnook » 18 Sep 2022 08:06

Love the pics, the combos and the story ! Keep it going !
ActrosMP3

#1084 Post by ActrosMP3 » 08 Oct 2022 20:11

It was a fine trip with all our trainee. We had a lot of fun and two good days. After this trip my stop was the IAA Hannover. I have met there some of my salesman from Mercedes, MAN and DAF. Last week I ordered some different new trucks from Mercedes and DAF with some different configurations. At the moment I think this two truck brands are the future of my company. Next week I will meet the new salesman of the brand new Volvo trucks and Renault trucks service station here in town. He want to win with us a big custromer. He had a good change - this new service station is only 3 kilometers away from our headquater and the closest service partner for us. Maybe we can test next time the brand New Renault Range T. For a good start of our new truck partner we will buy there some new Volvo FH trucks. Some of them are in stock there, we hope that we can buy some of them for a good price.

For now - our new DAF XF truck was ready to take from our local DAF Dealer.. I like this truck. For the first time we want to use this truck with a walking floor and tipper trailer. Our DAF partner has retrofitted a hydraulics system to this new truck.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Member of ACTROS 5 CREW
ActrosMP3

#1085 Post by ActrosMP3 » 27 Nov 2022 18:03

On Tour with a new Volvo FH 5 500 Globetrotter. Last time we equiped all our trucks with brand new Michelin tires for the cold month of the year and the equipment for snow.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Member of ACTROS 5 CREW
ActrosMP3

#1086 Post by ActrosMP3 » 16 Dec 2022 20:54

My old fried is back.. Mercedes Actros SilverStar
[ external image ]
Member of ACTROS 5 CREW
ActrosMP3

#1087 Post by ActrosMP3 » 24 Dec 2022 21:50

Time for a short trip with the lovely new Krone swap body containers.
This Actros BDF truck with trailer and this containers is my new all time favorite ETS2 truck.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Member of ACTROS 5 CREW
ActrosMP3

#1088 Post by ActrosMP3 » 29 Dec 2022 20:15

At the end of the year it was time for the test of new Scania Next Gen SUPER-Series truck. At the moment our Scania trucks had the lowest fuel consumption of my fleet. Our sales man of Scania Augsburg gives us the promise that the new Super Series hat a much lower fuel consuption than older Next Gen trucks. We waited a long time for a demo truck. Now let's see if they keep their promise with a brand new Scania 560S Highline of the Scania demo fleet. Now its test time. For a good comparability we us this truck with a standard Krone ProfiLiner.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Member of ACTROS 5 CREW
ActrosMP3

#1089 Post by ActrosMP3 » 01 Jan 2023 19:43

Old and paid. Our Oldie Mercedes Actros 1 MegaSpace
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Member of ACTROS 5 CREW
ActrosMP3

#1090 Post by ActrosMP3 » 01 Jan 2023 22:48

Sometimes we need some our 4 swap body containers for some special transports. We bought this containers some years ago from the first owner of this containers and removed the old and broken curtain. We use it sometimes for some agriculture transport of straw bale or old and broken machine..With our last transport we helped 2 times our custromers.. His own truck for the transport was slided into the ditch. So we used my old Mercedes Actros 2548 MP2 and a tractor and pulled it out the ditch. After that we loaded for a other farmer some straw bale.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Member of ACTROS 5 CREW

Return to “Screenshots”