[REL] Daniels ETS2 Random Events

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
danbywinby

Re: [REL] Daniels Random Events

#571 Post by danbywinby » 29 Mar 2022 17:08

@abasstreppas in terms of the amount of work that goes into each update I can definitely agree. I always end up starting with something that seems small and simple but it quickly becomes very big and ends up taking a lot longer than I first thought. That is why I am most likely going to take a break after this next update.
abasstreppas

#572 Post by abasstreppas » 29 Mar 2022 21:55

I feel you, mate. That is why I've almost quit public modding. Everything you do quickly turns into a huge snowball, almost impossible to roll further :lol:
MatzeH

#573 Post by MatzeH » 31 Mar 2022 11:43

Just take your time and don't forget the fun to mod and using the mod by yourself. Many modders tend to see this more and more as a job. It is and should always be a fun hobby without any obligations. :)

Edit: And btw: Thank you for this fantastic mod.
ATLANTIK7773

#574 Post by ATLANTIK7773 » 31 Mar 2022 18:08

Danbywinby Good afternoon ! Thank you for your work on a mod that brings realistic events to the game that we all see in life. A lot of events are so cool that they delight when stopping and looking at this beauty!
Thank you very much! Rest as much as you need but know!
We are your fans always with you!
We will not allow much rest, we will call and write! :D
No offense joke!
nukegamer21

#575 Post by nukegamer21 » 04 Apr 2022 14:35

This is fully compatible with map mods right? and traffic mods? like lets say rusmap,promods,roex,southern region,road to azia, red sea map,poland rebuilding... and for traffic mods the one's that jazzycat made and trafficmaniac. this mod work with those?
My setup is: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC, Intel Core i9-10900k, MSI MPG Z590 GAMING CARBON WIFI, VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4, iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX
m1keY

#576 Post by m1keY » 04 Apr 2022 16:06

@nukegamer21 yes....
JMR2R

#577 Post by JMR2R » 11 Apr 2022 02:35

ZeFrango wrote: 02 Jan 2022 15:17
ATLANTIK7773 wrote: 02 Jan 2022 14:42 After fix
def / vehicle / traffic_storage_car_custom.danw
There are no errors in the game.
ZeFrango______ You have a conflict with another traffic mod
i try it but after change, mod no more compatible
I finally decided to reply to this message. First of all, I would like to say that the following content was replied through translation software. I'm sorry if there are any questions.
Regarding the situation that many people have encountered above: in a traffic accident, the accident vehicle cannot be displayed normally, only trailers, fire trucks, police cars and personnel are displayed. I've done extensive research on this issue before. I have more than 290 mods, I may be sure that the problem is not caused by CIP's traffic MOD, JAZZYCAT or TrafficManiac's MOD, and certainly not caused by Daniels Random Events Mod. After I excluded all MODs, I only left three groups of MODs, they are PROMODS, ROEX, RUSMAP. When only PROMODS is left, the vehicle damaged by the accident can be displayed normally, but it cannot be displayed normally if ROEX and RUSMAP are loaded. I have reported to Arayas before that he insists that his mod is not a problem, and I have also seen a question about this problem in the PROMODS forum. The folks at PROMODS also replied that their mods are fine.
Arayas said it might be an AI traffic module problem, I ruled out the CIP, said the vehicle MOD problem, I ruled out JAZZYCAT and TrafficManiac, until these three map mods are left in the MOD manager list, after the upgrade to 1.43, the three major maps participated in the author There is no coordination, resulting in mismatches in later integration. Other than that I know what else is possible.
JMR2R

#578 Post by JMR2R » 11 Apr 2022 02:44

I almost forgot to feed back what I always wanted to say. In this random event mod, there are several kinds of manhole covers, but they are not only in the city, they still appear in the suburbs, on bridges and on wild mountain roads , which is counterintuitive. Can such manhole covers be restricted or simply removed and replaced with other road cracks.
Ciobby

#579 Post by Ciobby » 11 Apr 2022 07:15

@JMR2R this has been addressed before, there is a game limitation at the moment that @danbywinby explained in post #412. :)
JMR2R

#580 Post by JMR2R » 11 Apr 2022 12:57

Ciobby wrote: 11 Apr 2022 07:15 @JMR2R this has been addressed before, there is a game limitation at the moment that @danbywinby explained in post #412. :)
Thanks for reminding me that I saw that reply. I rarely go to forums. The problem of vanishing accident vehicles has cured my OCD. :D

Return to “Others”