TS SaveEditor Tool | 0.3.11.0 [alpha] [1.49]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
AMatEus31059

Re: TS SaveEditor Tool | 0.3.6.0 (alpha) [1.44]

#761 Post by AMatEus31059 » 11 Jul 2022 13:49

Hello, I have this Problem since a long time.
https://imgur.com/a/HBi8RnI

The automatic download don't work into the application.
Im oblige to redownload and extrac again all the files ..
Any Ideas to solve ?

I already Have permit the application in my antivirus.
#TruckSafe !
GT182

#762 Post by GT182 » 13 Jul 2022 01:22

:o I finally got it to work with 1.44.... using TS.SE.Tool.0.3.7.2. Tho I had to allow Zone Alarm to let it run. This is the first time that happened, so maybe it been the problem all along. Now to go to the YouTube video learn how to use it.... properly. :roll:

This is going to be interesting to say the least.

AMatEus31059, use 7zip to open the zip file, then click Extract All, then run the exe. That's how I got it to work. When it opens, you'll see Help in the upper bar. Click on it and in the drop-down you can open the PDF to read, or better yet, click on YouTube for the video.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
ChiliBeef

#763 Post by ChiliBeef » 14 Jul 2022 10:55

@GT182 What is "Zone Alarm" ? Anti-virus?
You can write almost any way you want, and you might make yourself understood.
But, if you don't use standard English properly, you would also help people understand that you aren't well educated.
Madkine
Global moderator

#764 Post by Madkine » 14 Jul 2022 12:48

Zone Alarm is a firewall and anti-virus product.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
GT182

#765 Post by GT182 » 23 Jul 2022 15:50

Zone Alarm wasn't the problem to get the TS.SE.Tool to run. The correct TS Tool was needed to work with 1.44. I believe that when 1.45 comes out a new TS Tool version will be needed for it.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
MasterGamer64

#766 Post by MasterGamer64 » 26 Jul 2022 10:53

Hey so i downloaded the tool tried to select a profile and a save clicked decrypt and nothing happend do i need to disable steam cloud or do something else?
LIPtoH

#767 Post by LIPtoH » 26 Jul 2022 13:43

MasterGamer64 wrote: 26 Jul 2022 10:53 Hey so i downloaded the tool tried to select a profile and a save clicked decrypt and nothing happend do i need to disable steam cloud or do something else?
Why click on small decrypt buttons instead of giant LOAD button
How big it need's to be ?)

[ external image ]
LIPtoH

#768 Post by LIPtoH » 27 Jul 2022 07:48

Just in case
Drivers list in 0.3.8.0

[ external image ]
GT182

#769 Post by GT182 » 27 Jul 2022 19:42

What app is used to open and look at .dds files?

And could this somehow be used, or made to use, to add Repairs and Upgrades to all owned garages. And newly bought and upgraded garages on all maps? There are 3 garages in ATS now doing this in C2C.... Hattiesburg, Mobile and Pensacola. :D

ETS2 and ATS....
It's something SCS should do but won't. Companies work on their own trucks and trailers in real life. They are not always sent out to do the work. Just like fuel isn't paid for by company drivers. The company pays for the fuel they use out of company profits for each and very garage owned, as they do for Repairs and Upgrades. If caught out on the road not near an owned garage, then the drivers pay, and the company reimburses them. As done for fuel in the trips before you can have your own company garages and trucks.
ti0cl

#770 Post by ti0cl » 01 Aug 2022 12:19

Olá, pessoal! Tudo bem com vocês? Espero que sim.

Recentemente comecei a usar o comando "-homedir" para colocar meu perfil em outra pasta (HD), mas não consegui carrega-lo no TS SE Tool, usando a função "Adicionar Pasta Personalizada". O perfil aparece na lista mas não posso clicar em decripitar, e clicar em carregar nada acontece. Alguém sabe alguma coisa que me ajude com isso?

Observação importante: O programa funciona perfeitamente no perfil da pasta original do jogo C:\Users\[MyUserWin]\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\...

Muito obrigado!

[ external image ]

--

Hello guys! All right with you? Hope so.

Recently I started using the "-homedir" command to put my profile in another folder (HD), but I couldn't load it in TS SE Tool, using the "Add Custom Folder" function. The profile appears in the list but I can't click decrypt, and clicking load nothing happens. Does anyone know anything that would help me with this?

Important note: The program works perfectly in the profile of the original game folder C:\Users\[MyUserWin]\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\...

Thank you very much!
Não Brigue, Lute!

Return to “Others”