B787

Re: supersobes' ATS Screenshots

#251 Post by B787 » 01 Dec 2019 09:24

Stunning! :shock:
supersobes
Global moderator

#252 Post by supersobes » 28 Dec 2019 20:49

2019 has been a great year for Sobes Logistics. We've safely delivered hundreds of loads and covered thousands upon thousands of miles along the way. This year, we acquired two new tractor units and several new trailers to better accommodate our customers' transport needs including log transporters, chip vans, and grain haulers. With this new equipment, we began servicing the logging industry and the grain hauling industry. We moved our OTR division headquarters from Santa Fe, New Mexico to Portland, Oregon where we also started up our second regional distribution division. We expanded our OTR division services to the great states of Washington and Utah, and our new regional distribution operation in Portland expanded their services up the I-5 corridor to the greater Seattle area. All of our drivers are now certified to drive LCV combinations and oversize loads. We are very happy to have to have the privilege to haul freight for our customers. We wish them a happy New Year, and we look forward to working with them again in 2020.

Towards the beginning of 2019, I also started up this screenshot thread to share my trucks and travels with all of you. I would like to thank each and every one of you for your compliments and your continued support. It really means a lot to me, and I'm grateful for it. Many of you also have screenshot threads of your own, and they provide quite a bit of inspiration to me too. I'm glad that I have the opportunity to help brighten your day with some nice truck screenshots, and I'm excited to keep this going in 2020. I know I haven't been posting as many screenshots over the past few months, but I haven't been feeling creative enough to make some screenshots while I was driving. I hope to start making screenshots regularly again starting in January. I hope you all had a happy holiday season, and I wish the very best to all of you in the New Year.

To leave it off until next year, here's a set of screenshots of my W900 with our RMD grain hauler up in Washington. There are still plenty of deliveries left over from the holidays though, so we'll definitely get back to the gift deliveries soon!

[ external image ]
View this screenshot on World of Trucks

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
View this screenshot on World of Trucks

[ external image ]
dreamcatcher

#253 Post by dreamcatcher » 01 Jan 2020 14:14

Nice story (also in the ETS2 Thread) Happy new Year!
cwat89

#254 Post by cwat89 » 09 Jan 2020 15:04

Wow! I just stumbled across this thread today and have read through every single page. You're screenshots and stories are just brilliant. I look forward to many more in 2020. You have also inspired me to get back to basics with a vanilla profile and a simple work truck. Keep up the good work driver! 8-)
J. Ritter

#255 Post by J. Ritter » 09 Jan 2020 15:22

Looks great, Sobes!
supersobes
Global moderator

#256 Post by supersobes » 06 Jul 2020 02:20

So... It's been seven months. :oops: Back in January, I started experience problems on my computer which left me unwilling to drive. Over a very long time, I tried to solve the problem, but I kept failing at identifying a cause of the problem. I was able to make some improvements and optimizations to help minimize the problem, and now I'm slowly staring to get back into serious trucking. Let's take a look at the little bits of trucking I did do over the past few months. ;)

At first the company had me doing some local dry van work around the Portland area and south-central Washington state. I was running some 53 footers in our T680s.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

After the longest time of doing local and regional work, mostly in the white W900 day cab that you've all seen me driving, it was finally time for Sobes to get back OTR. The fleet had two new OTR rigs at the Portland terminal for me to start driving: the International LoneStar and the Mack Anthem! :D

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
BK Vissers

#257 Post by BK Vissers » 06 Jul 2020 02:37

Your low light shots are superb! (3 & 6). I’m glad your back too. ;)
supersobes
Global moderator

#258 Post by supersobes » 06 Jul 2020 02:40

Thank you very much, BK Vissers! :) It feels good to be back too. ;)
J. Ritter

#259 Post by J. Ritter » 06 Jul 2020 10:33

Nice to see you back. I always dig your trucks, and photo composition as well!
SmokeyWolf

#260 Post by SmokeyWolf » 06 Jul 2020 15:41

Welcome back!

Return to “Game”