Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Carsmaniac

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#251 Post by Carsmaniac » 06 Jun 2022 05:56

Hi all, I took a few months' break from trucksim but I'm back with an update to the template pack! It now includes support for the Renault T Tuning Pack parts, as well as the re-added SCS Box Trailer and Food Tank sideskirts, and some fixes to the Krone trailers (thanks pete!). I've also added support for Mercedes_2632's Mercedes-Benz LPS 1632 and ONURKULL's Talson trailers to the mod template pack, and updated support for Gloover's MAN TGX Euro 6 2015.

I've also just released version 1.9.2 of Paint Job Packer, which includes all of these new templates as well as a bunch of new translations and some bug fixes.

@pete_agreatguy Thanks for the heads up! I'm guessing they were added/updated when they added the newest official paint jobs maybe? They're now included in the pack. I do like how the Cool Liner is inconsistent with the other Krone trailers, using the same texture for both sides' rear pallet boxes. Why? Who knows.

@Jeriid and @Alphaziel I didn't realise the box trailer sideskirt UV mapping was re-added, but I'm glad it was! The sideskirt textures are back in the template pack now, for both the SCS Box Trailer and Food Tank. Thanks both for letting me know :)

@paulocguzman I'm not sure what issue you're running into, the Samurai template seems to work for me. You can see in this image the outside is the big part of the template (red in this screenshot) and the inside is the small part of the template (blue in this screenshot)
pete_agreatguy

#252 Post by pete_agreatguy » 06 Jun 2022 07:19

Welcome back and no problem. Thank you for the updates.
Please check out my mods, ty 8-) WoT :)

Mods Studio 2 Dev (create mods the easy way)

Enthoo Pro TG, SS 850W Plat, Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII, AMD 5700X, 32GB 3600mhz, Sapphire 7800XT 16GB, Kingston & Samsung nvme, Win 10 Pro x64
st0s4ng

#253 Post by st0s4ng » 07 Jun 2022 01:00

The update is much appreciated 👍👍
LucasVanDerSpin

#255 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 02 Jul 2022 11:00

Hello friends, painters,
has someone maybe Krone and Schwarzmuller Sideskirts, Rear Bumper, Mid Sideskirts with subtitles Krone and Schwarzmuller?
I would like to paint them but leave the Krone and Schwarzmuller logos visible.
Please give specific answers.
Regards
Lucas
Attachments
Naamloos.jpg
I am asking for respect and understanding for everyone :roll:
pete_agreatguy

#256 Post by pete_agreatguy » 02 Jul 2022 11:36

@LucasVanDerSpin Here you are my friend :)

Download link

Note: There is currently a bug with the Krone DLC Rear Bumper Paint II accessory :)

EDIT: They are in psd format (photoshop). If you use Paint.net you'll need the following plugin: https://www.psdplugin.com/

Enthoo Pro TG, SS 850W Plat, Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII, AMD 5700X, 32GB 3600mhz, Sapphire 7800XT 16GB, Kingston & Samsung nvme, Win 10 Pro x64
ScotTrucker86

#257 Post by ScotTrucker86 » 03 Jul 2022 18:09

Does anyone have a template for the Scania rear bumper with the embossed Scania emblem on it?
I'd asked on roadside studios but didn't have much luck
LucasVanDerSpin

#258 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 03 Jul 2022 19:36

Thnx @pete_agreatguy

And Schwarzmuller trailers?
pete_agreatguy

#259 Post by pete_agreatguy » 04 Jul 2022 09:32

Appologies @LucasVanDerSpin, I only have the Krone accessories completed. I thought I had done Schwarzmuller as well but I haven't. You'll need to do those on your own :)

carsmaniacs pack has the accessory templates. The Schwarzmuller logo can be obtained from the extracted game files :)

Swarzmuller logo location:

Code: Select all

extracted\vehicle\trailer_owned\upgrade\chs_f\schw_share\logo_decal.dds

LucasVanDerSpin

#260 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 04 Jul 2022 09:54

@pete_agreatguy
Thanks Dude, you're gorgeous.

Return to “Skins”