[TOOL] SXC Extractor - Flexible Game Data/Mod File Extraction Tool (UPDATE December 24, 2023)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
hecatonchires

Re: [TOOL] SXC Extractor - Flexible Game Data/Mod File Extraction Tool (UPDATE February 14, 2023)

#182 Post by hecatonchires » 08 May 2023 15:47

Bimo Wahyu Saputro wrote: 05 May 2023 07:44 why not figure it out by yourself?
Don't talk carelessly like that. Not everyone is wired the same way to read and understand complicated stuff. Others require a video tutorial or a proper step by step guide so they can get the benefits of using such a tool. Because you can quickly grab and understand stuff does not give you the right to look down at others who can't. When you're old and gray and require a walking stick that was placed far from you so can get up and you asked someone to get it, would you be happy if that person said, get it yourself?
The Set-Up:
[ external image ]
Bimo Wahyu Saputro

Re: [TOOL] SXC Extractor - Flexible Game Data/Mod File Extraction Tool (UPDATE February 14, 2023)

#183 Post by Bimo Wahyu Saputro » 08 May 2023 16:27

why i talk like that?

because of the problem, he tried to break into the free mods that were locked (And that's my mods).
And even though I myself have provided an open file for anyone who wants to edit this mod with special conditions.

so that's make me sick, then he got angry on my mods forum, and accused me that this mod is illegal/not mine/stealing mods.
Last edited by Bimo Wahyu Saputro on 08 May 2023 16:37, edited 4 times in total.
| catch me if you can |
Bimo Wahyu Saputro

#184 Post by Bimo Wahyu Saputro » 08 May 2023 16:29

of course i understand what you mean and thanks for your comments. But in this case is different, I wouldn't comment like this without cause.
if it's a good talk then I'm happier.
Last edited by Bimo Wahyu Saputro on 08 May 2023 16:38, edited 1 time in total.
| catch me if you can |
Bimo Wahyu Saputro

#185 Post by Bimo Wahyu Saputro » 08 May 2023 16:29

and also, if anyone feels troubled, I will definitely help answer as best I can.
| catch me if you can |
Bimo Wahyu Saputro

#186 Post by Bimo Wahyu Saputro » 08 May 2023 16:30

PhankhiemVie20 wrote: 07 May 2023 12:19 sir how to use it?
it looks like there is a guide how to use it in the file.
but i can't see any tutorial on youtube, because that so rare to find it.
Last edited by Bimo Wahyu Saputro on 09 May 2023 00:01, edited 1 time in total.
| catch me if you can |
Ludo Diabolo

#187 Post by Ludo Diabolo » 08 May 2023 21:28

m1keY wrote: 01 Apr 2023 11:39 you can't get any banks out of any mod ... even if you would..it wouldn't be possible to use them the way I think you might ... install fmod and check the work of it
The files BANK, or bank.guids have them easily found on the Mods Open or Free, on the other hand on the paying Mods it is impossible to recover this file, even once the Mods open in spite of the safety, one has all the files of open except the file Sound thus impossible to recover this is files, that functioned still on the old version of FMOD but more now.

and without these files it is useless to think of recovering a sound engine and install it, it is really a pity I used to compile all my sound Mods in a single Mods file to not overload my Mods folder with all kinds of sound mods, sometimes some modders create a sound Mods + Open def compulsory, then just in sound mods when you want to use several of them you quickly find yourself with 20 active mods just for that...
ETS2:promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS / ATS:promods Canada

SORRY MY ENGLISH, I'M FRENCH.
TLExpress

#189 Post by TLExpress » 18 May 2023 15:13

So why does the text2hash and its source got removed from the packege? Is that a closed source?
knox_xss

#190 Post by knox_xss » 22 May 2023 06:08

@TLExpress What's the problem with taking it from older versions of the program? :)
Long way to Fuji starts with the first step!

Return to “Others”