ATS Example file structure mod using templates (Includes Volvo VNL 2018)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
KingOfTheRoad77

Re: ATS Example file structure mod using templates (Includes dump trailer & 2020 Cascadia)

#121 Post by KingOfTheRoad77 » 21 Mar 2022 08:28

Thanks for your answer :)

Well, I managed to add that black pixel:

[ external image ]

... built up the paint job with Paintjob Packer, added the modified DDS and renamed it to "Cabin (alt uvset).dds", and end up this way:

[ external image ]

... :( No green at all any more, and the bullbar still isn't black at all :shock:

And as far as I can see, there is not way to configure Paintjob Packer in such a way it automatically includes the black-dot-DDS into the package... or to merge it into the SCS Bison Paintjob.

Sorry for that - but it seems as if I am just too stupid to fulfill such a simple task :?
Alarthon

Re: ATS Example file structure mod using templates (Includes dump trailer & 2020 Cascadia)

#122 Post by Alarthon » 21 Mar 2022 10:39

No you did it correct. Something more is up on my end. Im surprised you are the first to bring it up. haha. Ill need a few days to get it fixed. Haven't much time like I use to.
KingOfTheRoad77

#123 Post by KingOfTheRoad77 » 21 Mar 2022 14:15

Hmm, perhaps it is also related to the Bison paint job being originally a three-colour metallic one as far as I can see. Your Ali Arc bullbar changes colour when I change the most left of those three in-game - but as it is a metallic paint job, the bullbar doesn't get black, but just as much darker as the whole paint job gets.

Seems at least as if I've choosen one of the more complicated ones - could be others have less problems with plain colour or fixed image paint jobs :?:
dreamcatcher

Re: ATS Example file structure mod using templates (Includes Lodeking Trailers)

#126 Post by dreamcatcher » 11 Jun 2022 16:06

@Alarthon can you ade please SCS Dropdeck Trailer also?Thanks.
Alarthon

Re: ATS Example file structure mod using templates (Includes Lodeking Trailers)

#127 Post by Alarthon » 12 Jun 2022 14:14

@dreamcatcher Thanks for letting me know. Didn't even realize it was a trailer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15qK7nm ... sp=sharing

Return to “Skins”