International Lonestar upgrades “released”

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
angrywhopper1993

Re: International Lonestar upgrades “released”

#151 Post by angrywhopper1993 » 08 Aug 2020 01:53

@jarryed ah yes i see it. Does it still tank the framerate when you use the standard cabs with
some of these accessories? I don't have access to my computer this weekend so i can not test it myself haha :lol:

@evh5150vanhalen just saw your post. It's a bit late but stay safe and healthy out there man. You, The other Corey, and everybody else involved, thanks for creating and sharing this work of art!
ALBERT_MG

#152 Post by ALBERT_MG » 13 Nov 2020 22:25

Does anybody know how to bring back the air brakes, blinker and the rest of the sounds in the 1.39?
Robinicus

#153 Post by Robinicus » 14 Nov 2020 13:33

Not sure what sound mods you are using @ALBERT_MG but I added the entire default package in my engine mods for use until all the truck mods get caught up.
ALBERT_MG

#154 Post by ALBERT_MG » 18 Nov 2020 00:40

I am using Kriechbaum sounds, the problem is that the engine still sounding but not basic like blinkers or airbrakes, the same thing with your default scs engine sound replacement or the combined engines pack.
Last edited by supersobes on 18 Nov 2020 01:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote [Forum rule 2.12]
AC_725

#155 Post by AC_725 » 09 Mar 2021 17:47

I have the same problem :( I am using Robinicus default engine sounds, which work great. But no basic sounds such as parking brake, blinkers or airbrakes.
jarryed

#156 Post by jarryed » 09 Mar 2021 18:03

This mod is old and outdated. With as nice as this mod can be there are serious issues especially with the lighting that was added.

Massive FPS drops when using the harley headlights. I would consider this dead.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
TheOtherCorey

#157 Post by TheOtherCorey » 10 Mar 2021 05:26

You could consider it dead. Or I could update it 🤷‍♂️

Also, you need to understand that for every flare, that’s two extra polygons. Hence the massive fps drop. With the way things are now, it can all be done using lightmasks and minimal flares.
Sorry for my english, I'm american.
[ external image ]
jarryed

#158 Post by jarryed » 10 Mar 2021 13:07

You could update this for yourself but if you plan to release it then you will need the OP's approval, unless by chance you are the other Corey that the OP talked about.

I think it would be great to have this working again. Interior sounds, properly linked default paint jobs, lighting fixed and more.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
TheOtherCorey

#159 Post by TheOtherCorey » 12 Mar 2021 00:51

Yup. I'm the one that made it. It won't be to bad to bring it back up to 1.40. I'm working on steve's ltl 9000 at the moment trying new lighting, and so far i'm impressed.

Instead of reading through 16 pages of stuff, I may need someone to compile a list of what's needed to fix it. It was beta tested in the American Pride Modding facebook group, and I fixed everything they reported. The old lighting does make me wonder though how my 1050ti was able to run it.
Sorry for my english, I'm american.
[ external image ]
jarryed

#160 Post by jarryed » 12 Mar 2021 02:33

The mod worked extremely well with the exception of the aforementioned headlight issue. Seems like you know how to get that working for 1.40 already so there isn't as much of a drop. Here is what I know that needs fixing:

-All lighting - 1.40 update
-Interior Sounds
-Engine sounds(stopped working in 1.38 without an engine mod)
-Default paint jobs need linked

Adding sequential turn signals to the harley mudflap hangers would be a nice addition in my opinion.

Not sure if there were any updates to the interior however cabin accessories DLC will need to be supported. I'm sure others could chime in too if they know of anything else.
Last edited by jarryed on 12 Mar 2021 02:41, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Truck accessories”