A 'semi-manual' Total Distance WoT Ranking.

Krystian05

Re: A 'semi-manual' Total Distance WoT Ranking.

#231 Post by Krystian05 » 06 Dec 2022 18:45

Great job! @donfede Thanks for the last update this year! As we see players representing Russia could even more expand their leadership. Their currently leading the country stats with 18. We see in the average stats that the podium places are getting closer and closer to each other.

I have a question here what about posting here maybe some screenshots or new posts from the previous month stats? As I were a lot of times asked how it was e.g. 2 months ago.

Let´s see how the stats will be after the christmas free-time :)
Merry christmas and a happy new year 2023 - good luck and good road!
Greetings!
mastine

#232 Post by mastine » 30 Dec 2022 14:26

@DTML

At the beginning of last month I deprived my world of trucks profile to do a test. It was a matter of a few hours. Then I realized that my profile was no longer ranked in the top 1000. Then I realized that there it says that it is only public profiles. I waited a few days to see if it came back on the site and nothing. I would like to know if it is possible to put it back. I don't let my profile private it was just a test.

Happy New Year
mastine

#233 Post by mastine » 31 Dec 2022 00:07

My profile has been added again.

Thanks for the instructions @Krystian05
Krystian05

#234 Post by Krystian05 » 02 Jan 2023 17:37

No problem! @mastine Thanks for the first update in the New Year 2023! @donfede Awesome leadership for the players driving for Russia! Great job to all of you! 3rd and 4th place are close to each other - next month could be changes there. 60% of the players in the ranking for the average distance are over 3000km - that is insane. TOP100 is already above 3.6M kms completed. There are still some public holidays in many countries of the world in the next time - let´s see how it will be.
Good road and see you again in February! Greetings!
mastine

#235 Post by mastine » 02 Jan 2023 18:25

At the pace that the third drives, I believe he will arrive soon in the second.

I hope it manages to stay in the top 100 this year. The rhythm is strong.

Good luck everyone and have a great year.
Krystian05

#236 Post by Krystian05 » 06 Feb 2023 19:36

@mastine That´s right it´s getting closer but he is still on 3rd place.
Thanks for the update! @donfede Russia increased their lead to the other countries again - let see if someone can beat them ever with such a lead. TOP100 is now quite close to above 3.7M km. It´s getting harder and closer to each other. GG to all of you - let´s see how the next update will be. Greetings!
Krystian05

#237 Post by Krystian05 » 09 Mar 2023 18:03

@donfede Thanks for another update! This list hits already its 3rd anniversary! Thanks for that - updating it for such a long time already! Last month was a short one - so major changes did not happen! In general a kind of inactivity is appearing at the moment - hopefully it will be better in the next months! Till the next update! Greetings!
Krystian05

#239 Post by Krystian05 » 09 Apr 2023 20:41

@donfede Same here thanks for the work for you to update it again!

Awesome to see that the TOP6 have already more than 10M kms driven which is an incredible number and time effort. As we see it too in the season ranking (viewtopic.php?t=314988) there is again Russia dominating the others and keeping the rest in distance - which was in the past not so as for some time Poland lead the ranking. Some players are new in this month - some are still inactive. Let´s see how the next update will be. Greetings!
Andre Santos

#240 Post by Andre Santos » 10 Apr 2023 00:04

Not wanting to be boring, or bring up this boring subject, but unfortunately we have to remember that there are people who still use the ferries to increase their statistics... While SCS doesn't fix this, we're still going to see people doing absurd mileage per month. Not taking credit from anyone. We know that there are many who run using this resource in the right way.
WoT YOUTUBE FLICKR I5 13600KF - 32gb RAM - RTX3080Ti

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”