[ETS2 & ATS] Paint Job Packer - Lightweight mod making tool [Windows/macOS/Linux]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Flyboy01420

Re: [ETS 2 & ATS] Paint Job Packer - Lightweight mod making tool [Windows/macOS/Linux]

#221 Post by Flyboy01420 » 27 May 2022 15:07

Hello Tuxinator, I've checked the .tobj files in the template folders, and all seem correct to me. Am I looking at the correct .tobj files?
Tuxinator

Re: [ETS 2 & ATS] Paint Job Packer - Lightweight mod making tool [Windows/macOS/Linux]

#222 Post by Tuxinator » 27 May 2022 16:12

Hello Flyboy,
if i had that Trouble with these Files i was keep going on to it and made a complete new set, i used the Packer to create in a seperate Folder a new Folder and used the same Name as i did for my Package. My Fault was that i had trouble when i changed in an editor the .tobj File so is used the Packer and createt in a diverent Folder a Folder with the same Name then the Name my Package has and korrekted "Internal Name" so the new createt .tobj Files had the right Path in it and i copied the .tobj to my original Package and packed it, this worked for me.
I´m only a Amateur and i had to search a mean Time to find my Fault, but i did find it, so i would let you know what i did incorrect.
Maybe you have a Problem that is in a other Kind of this Stuff.

greets Tuxinator

P.S. : is there a special Way to rewrite the .tobj Files when i wan´t to change the Path in it, then the Way i tried ? Because if i saved the File something went wrong :roll:
Currently :
1961,1 hours in ATS
2065,9 hours in ETS2
Flyboy01420

#223 Post by Flyboy01420 » 28 May 2022 10:10

Hello Tuxinator, thank you for your reply. Sorry but I cant help you with the rewrite as I am an amateur as well. I found some other issues with my template sizes ,so I simply resized them back to a power of two , and all has worked.
Tuxinator

#224 Post by Tuxinator » 28 May 2022 10:14

Hello Flyboy,
this are great News, because now we know what also can happen Problems and how we can solve them or what we can have a look on if we have such Trouble, i mean the People over here that are not any Professionell as others here ;)

greets Tuxinator
Currently :
1961,1 hours in ATS
2065,9 hours in ETS2
LucasVanDerSpin

#225 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 30 May 2022 09:50

Hi @Carsmaniac

You could update "Paint Job Packer" and add templates the:
- International 9900i;
- Renault T (Renault Tuning DLC has just come out).

Also a new trailer in ATS has been added:
- Stepped semi-trailer (drop deck trailer);
- Lode King trailers;
- Prestige trailers.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Lucas
Last edited by LucasVanDerSpin on 31 May 2022 17:18, edited 3 times in total.
I am asking for respect and understanding for everyone :roll:
zippe

#226 Post by zippe » 30 May 2022 13:45

do you really think it will be faster if you write this every fifth day??
if he has the time and desire to do so, he will do it, modders also have a private life! :)
LucasVanDerSpin

#227 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 30 May 2022 15:04

I know.
I miss them in the program.
Don't be irritated and be curious.
Regards.
Leving PT

#228 Post by Leving PT » 30 May 2022 15:31

LucasVanDerSpin wrote: 30 May 2022 09:50 Hi @Carsmaniac

You could update "Paint Job Packer" and add the
- International 9900i and the newest
- Renault T (Renault Tuning DLC has just come out).
Templates have been added for Renault T.
Also a new trailer in ATS has been added.
- Stepped semi-trailer.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Lucas
Hello, for Renault T v1.44, just put this INI (beta - No templates!) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VwN859 ... sp=sharing file and test! C:\Program Files (x86)\Paint Job Packer\library\vehicles\ets
LucasVanDerSpin

#229 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 30 May 2022 18:29

Excellent,

Thank you very much @Leving PT .
It works!!!
You may have files for the International 9900i and Drop Deck Trailer. To American Truck Simulator?

Thank you in advance and best regards.
Lucas
Leving PT

#230 Post by Leving PT » 30 May 2022 23:38

LucasVanDerSpin wrote: 30 May 2022 18:29 Excellent,

Thank you very much @Leving PT .
It works!!!
You may have files for the International 9900i and Drop Deck Trailer. To American Truck Simulator?

Thank you in advance and best regards.
Lucas
Sorry for ATS, it's beyond my competence, I still haven't found the files added to that truck and trailer :?

Return to “Skins”