[ETS2 & ATS] Paint Job Packer - Lightweight mod making tool [Windows/macOS/Linux]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Oscworth

Re: [ETS 2 & ATS] Paint Job Packer - Lightweight mod making tool [Windows/macOS/Linux]

#301 Post by Oscworth » 03 Dec 2022 11:23

@Carsmaniac

Thank you for creating such a great program for adding skins & mods.
Looking forward to an update.
deboise

Re: [ETS 2 & ATS] Paint Job Packer - Lightweight mod making tool [Windows/macOS/Linux]

#302 Post by deboise » 15 Dec 2022 13:55

how to enable use templates instead of empty placeholders checkbox?
i can't check the box.

[ external image ]
m1keY

#303 Post by m1keY » 15 Dec 2022 23:29

@deboise did you install it with the templates ... not sure it matter, I did anyways and have that options...And I think that's the issue :geek:

only other thing I could think of if you installed it on C-drive ... then you might need to run the program as admin .... just a thought ...
I've installed my PJP on D-drive

Skärmbild 2022-12-16 003010.jpg
CyberRunner10

#304 Post by CyberRunner10 » 22 Dec 2022 00:06

Hi Carsmaniac,
Not sure if you're still adding to this mod or not. If you still are though, any chance you could add 'IJ's Custom Owned Trailer' which are on the steam workshop.
Thanks
LucasVanDerSpin

#305 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 08 Jan 2023 02:16

Happy New Year for everyone !!!
I am asking for respect and understanding for everyone :roll:
ampm

#306 Post by ampm » 13 Jan 2023 03:04

Good day, I have just found this wonderful application while watching CarsManiac's YT video. I notice the install and pack states it is working for ATS version 1.46, that being said, what would I be missing or not able to skin using the current 1.92 version.

Thanks for this Carsmaniac!
Drekojed

#307 Post by Drekojed » 28 Jan 2023 22:47

deboise wrote: 15 Dec 2022 13:55 how to enable use templates instead of empty placeholders checkbox?
i can't check the box.

Image Quote removed - Rule 2.3
hi, did you find solution? i have try with older verison 1.6 and have same problem. my dss is 16x16
Drekojed

#308 Post by Drekojed » 29 Jan 2023 07:48

m1keY wrote: 15 Dec 2022 23:29 @deboise did you install it with the templates ... not sure it matter, I did anyways and have that options...And I think that's the issue :geek:

only other thing I could think of if you installed it on C-drive ... then you might need to run the program as admin .... just a thought ...
I've installed my PJP on D-drive

Skärmbild 2022-12-16 003010.jpg
thank you, it works.
Carsmaniac

#309 Post by Carsmaniac » 02 Feb 2023 00:42

Hey everyone, I fell behind on the updates for a while due to life™ happening (including uni, a family holiday and me finally catching COVID, yay), but I've just released version 1.9.3 of Paint Job Packer, featuring support for a whole bunch of vehicles, a dozen (!) new or updated languages thanks to community translation, and a handful of bug fixes. The full changelog is below. Thanks for your patience everyone :)

This version no longer includes a pre-packaged macOS version because of a few reasons; Due to some combo of Python and OS updates I can no longer make an app bundle that reliably doesn't crash, my only Mac is too old to support macOS Ventura, and macOS only accounted for about 1% of downloads and less than 0.5% of PJP usage. Mac users can still download the source code from GitHub and run it as normal using Python. Sorry about this, but this should only be a temporary solution, as a macOS version should (hopefully) be feasible again after the big 2.0 rewrite.

Paint Job Packer v1.9.3
  • Added 7 new languages
    • German
    • Polish
    • Romanian (partially complete)
    • Serbain (Cyrillic)
    • Serbian (Latin)
    • Traditional Chinese
    • Turkish (partially complete)
  • Added support for 15 new vehicles
    • Western Star 57X
    • Western Star 5700XE
    • Overfloater's International 9300
    • Feldbinder EUT
    • Feldbinder KIP
    • Feldbinder TSA ADR
    • Feldbinder TSA LM
    • Krone Paper Liner
    • Krone Profi Liner Building
    • SCS Chemical Tank (ATS)
    • SCS Chemical Tank (ETS2)
    • SCS Dry Bulk
    • SCS Fuel Tank (ATS)
    • SCS Fuel Tank (ETS2)
    • SCS Silo
  • Fixed 3 crashes
    • KeyError crash when a vehicle is missing from vehicle-codes.ini
    • PermissionError crash that sometimes happened when checking for outdated vehicle database files
    • OSError crash when there's not enough free space on the output drive
    As always, you can download Paint Job Packer here!
Mesu

#310 Post by Mesu » 02 Feb 2023 08:39

Thank you very much!

Return to “Skins”