Epic fail! :lol:

NARS

Re: Next ETS2 truck speculation

#32 Post by NARS » 06 May 2020 12:22

@MrCapital What an amazing image! Really an epic fail!!! :lol:

ArTrailfanRaf214

#33 Post by ArTrailfanRaf214 » 06 May 2020 13:18

I vote KAMAZ 5490 because lot of people may request it to drive it in Russia.However it should be restricted to RUSSIA only if its the realism of quick jobs and AI traffic.
A FMOD sound modder.Official Links of my mods are found here https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... afmods.rtf Official Links

isaac_mihai

#34 Post by isaac_mihai » 06 May 2020 13:22

I agree. You can drive it wherever you want, but for quick jobs and Ai traffic should be availalbe only in Russia

Mikolaev_

#35 Post by Mikolaev_ » 15 May 2020 15:36

I Like to see trucks from my country (Russia|Kamaz)

Freeze338

#36 Post by Freeze338 » 22 May 2020 09:28

There are so many unnecessary models exist in the vote tbh. I live in EU but I'm a core ATS player instead of ETS2.

First of all Iveco S-Way is necessary to added in the game. So does the MAN. Because they are completely new truck from interior to exterior.

About Mercedes, it's the same old thing without mirrors. And about the interior there is one steering wheel with 2 IPad's . I don't see it's necessary, so does the Volvo.

About Kamaz, Ford, BMC, Sisu and etc. Those are regional trucks not the global, I can welcome them but they are not common and not necessary so much tbh.

As the ATS player, ATS needs more high way trucks but ETS2 has almost everything except new Iveco and MAN.

What ETS2 has to do is step up the truck variety and add other class of trucks. Such as Mercedes Arocs, Scania G and P series , Iveco X-Way, MAN TGS MAN XLION, DAF CF and etc. Even the older versions like Mercedes Axor could be added.

Those trucks has the configuration for pulling trailers just like the other trucks in the game and they have other config for being dump truck and etc.

Unfortunately ATS does not have enough models to make this step but ETS2 has that opportunity. With that you can add variety about gameplay and carry the loads with your dump truck mines to the construction sites and also increase the trailer pulling truck variety depending on config or pull the logs with being a log truck.

I don't know what you guys feel about that. But that should be done for my opinion.

JninFS

#37 Post by JninFS » 24 May 2020 03:49

Freeze338 wrote:
22 May 2020 09:28
There are so many unnecessary models exist in the vote tbh. I live in EU but I'm a core ATS player instead of ETS2.

First of all Iveco S-Way is necessary to added in the game. So does the MAN. Because they are completely new truck from interior to exterior.

About Mercedes, it's the same old thing without mirrors. And about the interior there is one steering wheel with 2 IPad's . I don't see it's necessary, so does the Volvo.

About Kamaz, Ford, BMC, Sisu and etc. Those are regional trucks not the global, I can welcome them but they are not common and not necessary so much tbh.

As the ATS player, ATS needs more high way trucks but ETS2 has almost everything except new Iveco and MAN.

What ETS2 has to do is step up the truck variety and add other class of trucks. Such as Mercedes Arocs, Scania G and P series , Iveco X-Way, MAN TGS MAN XLION, DAF CF and etc. Even the older versions like Mercedes Axor could be added.

Those trucks has the configuration for pulling trailers just like the other trucks in the game and they have other config for being dump truck and etc.

Unfortunately ATS does not have enough models to make this step but ETS2 has that opportunity. With that you can add variety about gameplay and carry the loads with your dump truck mines to the construction sites and also increase the trailer pulling truck variety depending on config or pull the logs with being a log truck.

I don't know what you guys feel about that. But that should be done for my opinion.
I pretty much completely agree with you, only thing I'd slightly disagree on is adding the lighter class trucks. Now I don't think they'd be bad at all, overall I actually do agree that they'd be a good additions. However they'd be very similar to the heavies that already exist in the game, ultimately they're just lighter cousins of them. Considering that there's tandems and coaches already in some stage of development, both of which would change up the game more, I'd personally rather see SCS prioritize those instead.

Davina

#38 Post by Davina » 24 May 2020 06:46

The Kamaz, Isuzu, BMC (who?): these are not EU vehicles.

Adding the lower size trucks will require visiting every manuf for fresh licences again & add too much variety. Not necessary. Is the variety we have not enough? Where do you draw the line?

I believe Merc MirrorCam is the easiest next step.

jackbus

#39 Post by jackbus » 24 May 2020 09:09

To make a truck is not difficult for SCS vehicle team, like the SCANIA NextGen, just a year from zero to launch in game, provided that the truck manufacturer has good supports to SCS, like providing CAD files and license approval.

If the manufacturers didn’t have much supports, it is very difficult for SCS to make a truck even like upgrading from MP4 to mirror cam version.

Freeze338

#40 Post by Freeze338 » 24 May 2020 10:24

Davina wrote:
24 May 2020 06:46
The Kamaz, Isuzu, BMC (who?): these are not EU vehicles.

Adding the lower size trucks will require visiting every manuf for fresh licences again & add too much variety. Not necessary. Is the variety we have not enough? Where do you draw the line?

I believe Merc MirrorCam is the easiest next step.
BMC ( British Motor Corporation), owned by Turkey if I'm not mistaken.

Is the variety enough? Never, since ETS2 Is the game which refreshing itself constantly. New trucks will come by years and all of them requires licences. We can't say we have enough trucks so we should stop adding trucks. I mean it would be good for me because ATS can snatch the truck model makers for them but that's not the right thing.

Not only that, trucks are not meaning the thing which pulls trailers. Tanker trucks, dump trucks, logging trucks etc etc. There are a lot of type exist and I bet you are seeing them on the roads as well.

In 18 wheels of steel extreme trucker SCS made that addition and I cannot find any reason why they shouldn't do that in current games. Personally I would like to buy a tanker truck, take fuel on fuel companies and drop my load to the gas stations, or other places.

Return to “General discussion about the game”