[REL] TR Extended Map 1.3 [1.43]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
brsp

Re: [REL] TR Extended Map 1.2 [1.40]

#91 Post by brsp » 24 Apr 2021 23:29

The hot fix solved the problem, thanks! And great map indeed!
AirMajjistral

#92 Post by AirMajjistral » 29 Apr 2021 22:01

@simulation many thanks for your beautiful map. However I cannot try it in game because I get CTDs always in the same place at the tunnel to the left of the map, on the highway leading north to the Airport. The log always shows missing assets, but I installed your map correctly and in the correct load order as far as I know, according to the instructions on your website. Please find the log attached. Any help please?
Attachments
game.log.txt
(203.76 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
game.crash.txt
(357.24 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
slmctn

#93 Post by slmctn » 06 May 2021 21:58

TR Extended Map: Marmara Edition – Gebze

It is time to share the first blog from the upcoming version of TR Extended Map Mod. After the hard work of our map design team, we are excited to present you new screenshots from the Marmara expansion version. The first stop of the drivers on their journey to Anatolia after Istanbul will be Gebze district, where most of the Kocaeli industry is concentrated.
Gebze is located in the east of the Marmara Region, in the northern part of the Gulf of Izmit, has a rich historical past, its economy; It is a rapidly developing and growing district of Turkey based on agriculture, animal husbandry and industry. Gebze is one of the largest industrial cities of the Marmara Region and hosts 15% of Turkey’s industry. Gebze is established around the roads that connect Anatolia to Istanbul and Europe. Since the roads are in the east-west direction, the urban area and industry is an industrial area developed in this direction.
TR Extended Map mod followers will have the opportunity to transport to 4 different companies in Gebze district of Kocaeli. We hope you enjoy delivering cargo to these locations with a wide range of industries. Realistic environmental design, recognizable points and ambitious intersections will be important details that increase your driving pleasure. By the way, we have not forgotten the bus drivers. You will also find the Gebze bus station in our map mod.
We are eager to bring you new contents. There are many more things to share. Stay tuned. Thank you for your patience!

TR Extended Team

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Rozuko

#94 Post by Rozuko » 06 May 2021 22:01

That looks really good. looking forward to it! :D
slmctn

#95 Post by slmctn » 06 May 2021 22:17

@AirMajjistral Can you try on another profile with only TRextended mod. Will you having the same problem, we can see.
There is a problem with loading the signs and models.
P3TER_

#96 Post by P3TER_ » 06 May 2021 22:33

Wow! This looks even better than Iberia. I bet even Heart of Russia won't look this good. Keep this amazing work up!
KSGC

#97 Post by KSGC » 07 May 2021 08:46

its a turkish map mod which looks like an Official DLC but SCS would never do so much details
P3TER_

#98 Post by P3TER_ » 07 May 2021 12:16

Well, SCS is increasing the detail level with every DLC so far, so I don't think they won't ever reach this level, but it surely will take some time.
AirMajjistral

#99 Post by AirMajjistral » 08 May 2021 14:37

slmctn wrote: 06 May 2021 22:17 @AirMajjistral Can you try on another profile with only TRextended mod. Will you having the same problem, we can see.
There is a problem with loading the signs and models.
I will thank you
The Nightgames

#100 Post by The Nightgames » 08 May 2021 14:40

You guys are doing a great job
My greatest respect to the whole team of the TR Extended Map
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/H4B9gWTRyc (ERN-Map)
Support_Rhineland Map: https://discord.gg/HJdX64sfPF (Rhineland Map)

Return to “Maps”