Purchasing DLC? [Resolved]

Trucker_71

Purchasing DLC? [Resolved]

#1 Post by Trucker_71 » 23 May 2020 21:06

So in preparation for purchasing the Idaho DLC, I'm wondering how I incorporate the funds I have in my wallet. It seemed to do it automatically the first time I bought DLC and had some spare change in there, but this last time buying Utah it didn't touch it. I have about 5 bux in there right now and I'd like to have it applied to my purchase of Idaho when it's available. Is there a checkbox somewhere that I missed last time I wonder?
:shock:
Last edited by Trucker_71 on 24 May 2020 01:41, edited 1 time in total.
George "Alky®" Fisher
Trucker_71 Workshop

supersobes
Global moderator

Re: Purchasing DLC?

#2 Post by supersobes » 23 May 2020 21:47

It works the same way it would if you walked up to a store with a gift card that does not have a sufficient amount to pay for your purchase. You say that you want to pay with the funds in your Steam Wallet. It will then give you the remaining balance left to pay on the purchase in which you can pay for with your bank account, credit card, PayPal, etc.
Scania trucks are the best, but the Peterbilts are good too.
Road signs are just as important as the road itself.

World of Trucks Profile | ATS Screenshots | ETS2 Screenshots | Forum Rules

TwinShadow

#3 Post by TwinShadow » 23 May 2020 21:48

When purchasing on Steam, for payment options, it should allow you to pay whatever is in Steam Wallet and cover the difference with a credit/debit card. I know it's on that screen, I just don't remember off hand what it says because I don't have any right now. lol
No longer actively posting on these forums. And no, don't PM unless I happen to know you.

xXCARL1992Xx

#4 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 23 May 2020 21:52

there shouldn't be anything to select, the page will show "the rest of the sum X.XX$/€ will be payed via (select method)"
| !!!NO MODDING/BLENDER SUPPORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Video Thread | Youtube Channel | World of Trucks Profil |

Trucker_71

#5 Post by Trucker_71 » 24 May 2020 01:40

Ahh.. ok, that makes sense folks. I probably went straight for PayPal last time and that's why it didn't touch the wallet. Much appreciated, thank you! ;)
George "Alky®" Fisher
Trucker_71 Workshop

Return to “General discussion about the game”