Wyoming Discussion Thread

angrybirdseller

Re: Wyoming Discussion Thread

#6071 Post by angrybirdseller » 15 Jun 2022 07:31

There alot of lakes in Dakotas east of Missouri River. It's Biome is different they can use gravel roads to create farms, but elevation changes more obvious west of Missouri River. The plain states each one will be different in terms of scenery.
rottwi

#6072 Post by rottwi » 19 Jun 2022 19:05

Good evening, I apologize for my bad English, so I'll use a translator. At the same time, I apologize if I used the wrong thread.I need advice on how to complete the Buffalo Bill assignment. The Czech version states "transport live cattle for auction 10 times" . I managed to meet him 6 times and then never again. Of course I'm trying to fill him in WY. Furthermore, this only applies on Tuesdays when there are auctions. Even if I follow everything, I will not break the traffic regulations and I will not receive any fine, so I will never get another completed transport. Because my truck needs to be in a different place on the map on Tuesday, so I perform the tasks as a quick order with the rented truck. As I did in the previous six completed tasks. I have no idea what's wrong and how we did the previous deliveries. Now for me, the game is just a disappointment for me after every order, that I haven't started another completed transport, and I'm angrily turning off the game.
If someone could advise me on what the hidden trick is and what the conditions are for successful transport (I don't know the fine) I would be really grateful to him. I apologize once again for any errors in the text and have a nice evening.
rottwi

#6073 Post by rottwi » 19 Jun 2022 19:16

The translator wrote a little nonsense. I wrote that there was information on Youtube that the shipment must be on Tuesday. Only Sheridan and Riverton. And the driver must not get fined and damage the load.
The translator has trouble translating more complex text and I write extensive sentences and then the nonsense comes out :-) Thank you for any advice
Vinnie Terranova

#6074 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 19 Jun 2022 19:40

@rottwi there are several tricks to complete the achievements. If you still have to complete the last 4 perfect cattle deliveries but you don't find those jobs anymore, just advance the time for 23 hours and look again at the job selection screen (I always use Freight Market, but I think you can also use Quick Jobs?). If you still don't see the correct jobs, just repeat this proces of time advancing. To advance time, use the console and use the command 'g_set_time 23' without the quotes. This way I was able to find 10 jobs for transporting live cattle.

If you really want, there are also some tricks so you don't have to worry about these requirements anymore: no damage, no fines, in-time.

Anyway, the most important thing for you is to find those jobs. If I can't find a specific job, I always use time advance.
oldmanclippy

#6075 Post by oldmanclippy » 20 Jun 2022 13:39

g_set_time 23 only advances to 23:00 I thought? My go-to is g_set_time 6 and that always takes me to 6:00, not current time plus 6 hours.
blog screenshot IRL maps: Greece | Nordic Horizons | see profile for link to Germany cities and Switzerland rework maps
prediction maps: Greece | ATS 2024-2025 DLCs
research map: Upper Midwest (work in progress)
Vinnie Terranova

#6076 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 20 Jun 2022 14:17

@oldmanclippy oh sorry, you are right. I meant that I always set the game time about 1 hour less than the current time; this means a time advance of 23 hours. Example: when the current time is 9:05 AM and I cannot find the job I'm looking for, I use the command g_set_time 8. The time will now be 8 AM the next day. This is a time advance of about 23 hours, but it looks like it's just 1 hour back in time. But as the time moved forward 23 hours, the jobs in the job selection screen are refreshed, so there is a chance that I now will find the job I'm looking for.
rottwi

#6077 Post by rottwi » 20 Jun 2022 15:04

Vinnie Terranova wrote: 19 Jun 2022 19:40 @rottwi there are several tricks to complete the achievements. If you still have to complete the last 4 perfect cattle deliveries but you don't find those jobs anymore, just advance the time for 23 hours and look again at the job selection screen (I always use Freight Market, but I think you can also use Quick Jobs?). If you still don't see the correct jobs, just repeat this proces of time advancing. To advance time, use the console and use the command 'g_set_time 23' without the quotes. This way I was able to find 10 jobs for transporting live cattle.

If you really want, there are also some tricks so you don't have to worry about these requirements anymore: no damage, no fines, in-time.

Anyway, the most important thing for you is to find those jobs. If I can't find a specific job, I always use time advance.
Hello Vinnie, my problem dont is finding a job. The problem occurs when I finish the task, does not add to the score. I complete the transport, no damage, no fine and yet it is not fulfilled (counted) . So I don't know what I actually have to fulfill in order for the transport to be counted as fulfilled. Which all places are counted and whether transport from the farm out or to the farm (auction). Thank you for your efforts to help.

Masakr, česká hra a musím lovit informace na anglicky hovořícím serveru bez znalosti angličtiny :-) :-)
Vinnie Terranova

#6078 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 20 Jun 2022 15:36

@rottwi did you complete the job 'in time'? And with in time I mean that the job has a time window: you are not allowed to be too late (which is obvious), but you are also not allowed to be too early. You really must deliver the live stock within that time window.
Travismods

#6079 Post by Travismods » 25 Jun 2022 20:44

I have played Wyoming a lot recently and I have to say, it is not one of my favorite DLCs. Colorado is still my favorite. Can anyone explain why Wyoming feels so....meh in this game? I see Wyoming IRL (and in flghtsim) and it looks amazing, incredible vast distances and vistas and mountain ranges. But then Wyoming in game is like 1 minute and I hit the next city. Visually it looks worse than Colorado somehow. I wonder if its just the scale that made it feel unimpressive, perhaps it could have been better at 1:10 scale.

What do you guys think of Wyoming compared to other DLCs?
Last edited by Travismods on 25 Jun 2022 21:41, edited 1 time in total.
Trakaplex

#6080 Post by Trakaplex » 25 Jun 2022 21:35

koolizz wrote: 25 Jun 2022 20:44 I have played Wyoming a lot recently and I have to say, it is not one of my favorite DLCs. Colorado is still my favorite. Can anyone explain why Wyoming feels so....meh in this game? I see Wyoming IRL and it looks amazing, incredible vast distances and vistas and mountain ranges. But then Wyoming in game is like 1 minute and I hit the next city. Visually it looks worse than Colorado somehow. I wonder if its just the scale that made it feel unimpressive, perhaps it could have been better at 1:10 scale.

What do you guys think of Wyoming compared to other DLCs?
I made a thread about 1:1 scale, but when the game reaches the East Coast, a much larger scale would be desirably needed. However to overhaul the scale, think of what SCS did with the transition from 1:35. They kept the cities and extended the roads. Contemporary ATS would be a lot harder, with the off-road sights and variety of scenic locations.
Last edited by Trakaplex on 25 Jun 2022 21:43, edited 1 time in total.
Rule 2.3 - GDPR Violation

Return to “General discussion about the game”